• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation The Nuctemeron of Apollonius of Tyana

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

Gatti

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hi All. I was wondering if any of you have experience with genii or this book, The Nuctemeron of Apollonius of Tyana. I read a summary of it here:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. I found the article because I was researching Nitika, one of the Genii of the 12 hours. Some of the discriptions of the site about the 12 hours resonates with info I've learned over the years about sacred geometry and some of Nikola Tesla's writings. The article looks like good info and I have heard genii are powerful in bringing about results, but I don't know where to go from here. In short, has anyone had success with any of the genii or have more resources related to them and related to working with them? I would like to try to work with genii, but I haven't found any source that lays out ways to do this.
Cheers

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have any experience or knowledge myself, but I'm sure somebody on here does.

mndoddamani

Visitor
Reaction score
Sir thanks for this post ,and above said quest you can refer to Magickal protection by Damon brand sir ,where the above book is mentioned