• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Oversoul

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe in the Oversoul.
An enlightened, balanced, peaceful trans-finite force.
The oversoul is bright and luminiscient.
Regular souls can go inside of it,
for protection, healing and growth.
The oversoul is strong, but not all-powerful.

The christian 'God' is different.
Based on the bible traditions,
YHWH gets angry at times, and killed far
more people than he ever resurrected or healed.
He gets mad and jealous if we choose from one of the "untrue" religions.
So he hates religious freedom.

I could make a list of disvirtues but that would waste time.

I just consider the oversoul as a healthy alternative to the christian God.

I tried to explain this to my LDS friends,
but they don't seem to get it.
No problem though.

If you do projection you can probably reach the oversouls.
There is more than one.
It's good to meet them and learn about what they have to offer.
In case you ever need back up etc.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So you would equate this over-soul with God? Can one know this over-soul? Can one connect and communicate with it?

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
The over-soul is hard to miss. Look for the highest largest living structure on the astral and you may find it fast.
The veil restricts manifestation, but the over-soul can still manifest in part.
Especially if there is a gate, portal or amplifier.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The over-soul is hard to miss. Look for the highest largest living structure on the astral and you may find it fast.
The veil restricts manifestation, but the over-soul can still manifest in part.
Especially if there is a gate, portal or amplifier.
What do you mean by this?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Did anyone ever watch that anime called Shaman King? "Oversoul" is actually a term in that show, and now I wonder if they just up and stole it lmao.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Have you come across any one else who has come across these spirits and beings as you have described them here?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The concept of oversoul is good but a little vague.

There are many group intelligences that might operate in the general sense of an oversoul including a gestalt such as the spirit of the regiment/church/ancestor-family/race/gang.

A typical sign of a gestalt working is the human having quite unusual insight/energy/powers. A friend who was a middle ranking karate practitioner came up against the much superior national champion. My friend knocked him flat in about 1 second. He said he did not know what came over him. Unfortunately that gestalt has made it most difficult for my friend to visualize/see the Light. Some modest progress is now occurring.

I seem to have seen on occasion, groupings of soul bodies with an overlighting intelligence. A particular soul/solar intelligence may run a bunch of humans in the hope that one might eventually become transparent to Light.

I have also seen dark equivalents. Recall that the out-breath from the Source has dark intelligences on profound levels of Existence.

Thus, when an oversoul appears within one's vision, it may be as well to check it out before signing in.