• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Quickest and Very Effective Way to Banish Entities?

cricky

Visitor
Reaction score
Here is a video of Some guy doing Psychokinesis and also asking a religious figure to Smack that Foil.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Brute force and ignorance are my specialties

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The way that I'm sort of looking at it right now, and I think that I kind of like it in regards to dealing with any kind of what you might call some sort of like malevolent negative astral-entities or 'demons' or like 'evil spirits' or something, is to finally start to get very serious about protecting the sanctity of your thoughts and your mental-headspace..You should say to yourself that you are a powerful Sovereign being, and that nobody and no other beings have the right to violate the sanctity of your mental-head space..and you should also start to get really militant about all of that kind of shit too. The way that I'm sort of looking at it right now, is to sort of put it into military terms for a bit and I just see it as kind of like my 'Air-space' which I will ruthlessly guard and defend against all threats..And I'll use radar to scan that shit too..Then use some of my fucken like 1000-Watt Interdimensional Laser-Defense System, or (ILDS) to just blast all of those little negative astral-demon 'flying fucks' out of my goddamn Air-space!..
Post automatically merged:

The way that I'm sort of looking at it right now, and I think that I kind of like it in regards to dealing with any kind of what you might call some sort of like malevolent negative astral-entities or 'demons' or like 'evil spirits' or something, is to finally start to get very serious about protecting the sanctity of your thoughts and your mental-headspace..You should say to yourself that you are a powerful Sovereign being, and that nobody and no other beings have the right to violate the sanctity of your mental-head space..and you should also start to get really militant about all of that kind of shit too. The way that I'm sort of looking at it right now, is to sort of put it into military terms for a bit and I just see it as kind of like my 'Air-space' which I will ruthlessly guard and defend against all threats..And I'll use radar to scan that shit too..Then use some of my fucken like 1000-Watt Interdimensional Laser-Defense System, or (ILDS) to just blast all of those little negative astral-demon 'flying fucks' out of my goddamn Air-space!..
You didn't even know that the military even had an ILDS did you..yeah I think it's with the Space Force, you know the one that Trump started?..

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To be more correct: Trump announced it.

The first major disclosure of the Space Force may have been in 1990

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To be more correct: Trump announced it.

The first major disclosure of the Space Force may have been in 1990

Alright yes maybe, but wait until I really hit you all with some really crazy shit and start to bring up some of that 'Flat Earth' type of stuff..I don't even know when that's gonna be.

So yeah I think that I'm just gonna go and invent 'Free-Energy', and then go build a fucken ILDS. I'm probably gonna make Elon Musk look like a bitch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Let there be light. Light makes the shadows vanish, but what happens when its lights out?
The most effective way is through the mind, centered on love, light and truth.

Other ways:
Cleansing product and a residual banishing oil coat on floors and doors.
Rose Cross Ritual to establish wards and a secure dwelling of the temple.
The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram to enhance personal mental well being.
The Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram to establish boundaries on strength of planetary forces.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Let there be light. Light makes the shadows vanish, but what happens when its lights out?

Other ways:
The Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram to establish boundaries on strength of planetary forces.
It looks like you've been here for a while, what would you say would maybe be like the ratio or something of like the dark-occultists and dark magick practitioners that are on this forum to like the white magick practitioners or just like some spiritual people that are on this forum in general?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What may I ask would be the intentions of dark-occultists and black magick practitioners, do they want to try to like 'energy-vampire' other people too or something?

Reaction score
Awards
My intentions when I was into black magick use? Power, wealth and success. I equated all else to be under that three part umbrella. I found that to be false.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Nope, why Im no longer LHP. That and a few religious experiences.
Yeah it's like, everything's like connected to like everything else somehow, and all of that energy stuff can actually go over long distances, and I used to never really believe in the laws of Karma that much, or rather that I thought that they wouldn't actually go and do something to the people that I didn't like or something, but nowadays I'd have to say that I'm not really so sure about that anymore either.

Reaction score
Awards

Other ways:
Another alternative is to physically clear, organize and cleanse the entire area. Rearrange all furniture as well, clean windows and doors.
Get anointing oil from an Apostolic church. With the oil, draw on each window and door an equal armed cross, while speaking psalms 91.
Announce the license to depart and that they may no longer return to the area.
Repeat the process on the ceiling and floor.

The reason for this process is by first cleansing the area, you are no longer permitting filth or parasites or lesser spirits.
By rearranging or artwork and furniture is to announce no solid home to anyone but yourself.
By the anointing, you are making the high level claim that no evil spirit is permitted to be in the dwelling at all.
By the license to depart, you are repeating the above point verbally with the ultimatum.

Last edited:

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Another alternative is to physically clear, organize and cleanse the entire area. Rearrange all furniture as well, clean windows and doors.
Get anointing oil from an Apostolic church. With the oil, draw on each window and door an equal armed cross, while speaking psalms 91.
Announce the license to depart and that they may no longer return to the area.
Repeat the process on the ceiling and floor.

The reason for this process is by first cleansing the area, you are no longer permitting filth or parasites or lesser spirits.
By rearranging or artwork and furniture is to announce no solid home to anyone but yourself.
By the anointing, you are making the high level claim that no evil spirit is permitted to be in the dwelling at all.
By the license to depart, you are repeating the above point verbally with the ultimatum.
What do you think about things like burning Sage too?

Reaction score
Awards
Sage in my opinion is weak, but it's because I have a strong Christian upbringing. Other cultures used rattles and smudge sticks to banish.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Besides all of that though, it almost kind of looks like I just fell out of the sky one day like a fucken meteor, and made that one post that got the Fire award for Hot Topic that I made earlier which was my very first one, and that it kind of looks like I might've just like blown this whole freakin' forum up into the stratosphere.

Sage in my opinion is weak, but it's because I have a strong Christian upbringing. Other cultures used rattles and smudge sticks to banish.
Oh yeah in some Asian cultures they try to like scare away the 'evil spirits' by like being loud and like banging pots and pans and stuff too.