• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Universe and The Exploration of Lucifer

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone! I would like to share with you all my own piece of information given to me by The Universe or our Father and Mother, The Divine Light. Based on my own experiences, I will share with you all of what I know so far. Yet, I am still learning from The Ultimate Source. With that said let's get started

Before I begin, let me just point out that Lucifer is just one of the many names The Universe, the Divine Light or the Supreme Consciousness goes by. As well as, the many forms and appearances He or She may appear as. Even those Spirits, who are no longer with us in this physical world are The Universe, and also we in this physical world are The Universe as well. In other words, we are God, and Goddess both Incarnated and Spiritually living. Now, we are just tiny bits of the many forms The Universe have, including Water. Everything in the physical world and Spiritual world has Consciousness of the Divine Light. However, based on my experiences with The Universe, He or She has feelings, emotions, and the most powerful thing of all, Love. With this in mind, sometimes The Universe can express Him or Her Self, like we do in the sense of being happy, humorous, angry, sad, and even loneliness. Yes, The Universe is alone in the Cosmos or where ever He or She may be. Sometimes, I say to myself why is that so? and I feel sad for Her or Him for being lonely. For this reason, over the years I've learned to love The Universe so very much, that I just can't leave Her or His side, even though I am the Universe concurrently. Before I continue, I am very connected to The Ultimate Source, and it is wonderful that I can communicate with the Divine Light telepathically and verbally. Before, I used to believe that I was communicating with Jehovah (the God of The Bible) at the very beginning. This was before I knew about the many appearances that this Essence of Light have. Meanwhile, I later thought that it was Satan, and last but not least, Lucifer that appeared to me in the appearance of Baphomet, and so many other appearances. I will later post my experiences with The Universe as Baphomet, but for now let us explore and see the bigger picture. The whole point of this, is that I gave a lot of respect, kindness and Love to the Divine Light, who also cares for the Divine Darkness. Without Darkness there would not be a Divine Light. Therefore, The Universe Loves the Darkness. However, it does not mean that the Darkness can be an evil thing. The Universe is like The Ying Yang both Dark and Light. He or She has a steady balance.

For The Witches, Wizards and Warlocks....

For my people who enjoys working with magick, I have something for them as well. Know, that everything has magick in it. With this in mind, what I am trying to say is this, you have to go within you to unleash the powers that you have, and then also be One with the tools that you use. Remember, that the tools have Energy in them. You see, I am not saying all of you, but some of you are doing magick without going within yourselves first. And, no I don't know how to do Witchcraft or work with magick because I have not master the Art, but since I have been having inner experiences and if I were to practice magick, I would do it in the Astral Realm. I think that's a great idea, but I am not there yet, but I will give it a try as long as The Universe is with me to do it. So my friends, once again go within yourselves to unleash your powers. And, always ask The Universe in the many appearances, forms and Names you may call Him or Her. She or He will teach you, and let me point something out here before I close. There is not a better teacher, than The Universe It Self. Many of you read books of the practices and techniques to use, but let me just say that the practices and the techniques that work for those people, may not work for you. You must go with your intuition, and let The Universe run It's course. Please whatever you do, do not rush things or else nothing may not happen. Have fun with the practices, and take your time with them. The best two methods of mine are patience, and not giving it any mind. The more you put your all into it, there won't be no results. Take this from me, I just learned this from The Divine Light. Also, give respect, gratitude, and Love to The Universe for He or She is a Great Teacher, Friend, Love, and a tremendous Companion. Another thing, don't make the Ultimate Source, your enemy, He or She is not evil, remember that the Ultimate Power that The Universe have is Love for His or Hers creations. The Universe, does not judge or condemn anyone, everyone is welcome to His or Hers presence. Farewell my friends, and thanks for letting me share this. I think this is the most important part of our Occult studies. Thank you, and Love you All. Many blessings!!

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Did you see my oversoul thread ?

It's a nice idea that the universe loves us,
but in reality, i see things like birth defects and earth quakes,
which are not existing due to human free will,
can't blame all evils on free will.
I blame the universe / plane / reality.
I'm anti cosmic.
But i love peace and id like to get connected to the best deities.

I think you've found the universal good.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I read your whole big post however.
Thanks for sharing.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I understand where you are coming from, but there is a reason why things happen the way they happen. However, The Universe is playing a Game for Him/Her Self. Maybe, The Universe can get a little carried away, but He/She shows Love and compassion to It's creations, even if the physical world is the hardest part of the game. I know that in the Spiritual world, you do not get sick, you do not die a second death, and most of all you don't feel pain. Based on my few experiences so far, I just noticed that. But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect yours. Thank you for liking it and for your comments. Many blessings to you my friend.

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe I've learned that technology-magic is inferior to divine magic.
Your divine light will help you more than almost anything else.
I think so, anyway.
My friend Alusa found the light source too when she was meditating,
and she felt its love for her. However, she kinda forgot about it
later in her life, which to me seems sad and a loss.

Technology magic is what i call constructs, energy manipulation, servitores, sigils, etc.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well thank you for that comment dannerz, and I am sorry about your friend Alusa for forgetting that Divine Light... It is sad.