• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

This forum is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't let people steal your money! Only you can fix your problems.

Reaction score
Awards
This forum actually kicks ass, and there are and have been very knowledgeable magicians and otherwise here. Some left and founded their own forums, but we are still here. I do what I can when I can, based on my understanding and knowledge and wisdom. If that is a fraud, then <censored>.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't let people steal your money! Only you can fix your problems.
Wow thanks for the recommendation seriously. The occult mirror is really interesting. Bt, if you need help I like to give it for free. Take care

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was taught to be cautious and have learned by experience to be so. I test incoming energies and entities.

Every few weeks I throw out all my guests and test them again. Usually most of them fail - perhaps because I have moved on

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wow thanks for the recommendation seriously. The occult mirror is really interesting. Bt, if you need help I like to give it for free. Take care
No one should charge you to help you in my opinion. But I'm old school

Reaction score
Awards
Actully, being a magician in most cases (unlike me, I do a lot of free work) is like anything else - know your worth and charge it.
Easier said than done unless we adopt the economy model I posted about. But, if you can get clients to pay your worth, do so.
However, as the magician, you would be ethically responsible by matter of fact in the art, and to be honest in workings. But know your worth.
As the client, you are responsible for keeping an open mind, and expecting the positive outcome. You have the right to not be gyped.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it was a pleasure sharing evan...i do empty pixels, hows that for a changce....
btw for the not crazy ones: nikita became nitika due to dyslexia and since then the money flow is wyrd as is said in Islam : money is good and there is no evil in going after it. and thats where i laugh my ass of for allah making such a funny jokes, cause calvinists damn, my they rot in hell!!!

Reaction score
Awards
Mental Illness or not, it also reeks of immaturity (a bit spoiled brat perhaps). I was much like this, a few years back.
A person can choose to quit thinking so highly of themselves, learn to not be pessimistic and desperate, and shut up listen read and learn.
I still have my moments, but they are true mental illness - paranoia, and suspicions/resentment, things I struggle with daily.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i was not talking mental illness as schizophrenia isnt a mental illness its an occult skill/form of being. thats why i said crazy, while i should have said batshit crazy. and yes what you said, totally. but being the advocate of the devil in this post i have to say kid got skill.

Reaction score
Awards
If a person is being robbed or misled by a "magician", then I would quit seeing the magician, get in touch with an angel or demon and get my money back (If I can ever figure out how to get them to appear, listen and reach an agreement).

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
once youre in the Game , youre in the Game. better learn to do it right imo and he said he only had male teachers so do your thing, mr. delicio :cool:

Reaction score
Awards
Evan .. talk to me. What's the issue, what's going on? Let us reason together, or something like that.
Perhaps pick up a copy of Knight or Kuriakos, and learn some magic, if you are much more advanced than us all, then Im all ears.

Magick is not all Hollywood and special effects. A lot if the time it is enduring, time wasting, and infuriating.
Sometimes it works, and then that is just a beautiful thing to see.

What is your background with magic?

Reaction score
Awards
Or ... perhaps a real Magus would like to chime in.

Certain things to me are very important, and sometimes desperate people go to do desperate things.

I can elaborate on my experiences that actually did work, not particularly proud of however, but dont want to steer a neophyte into danger.
Let's just say that I summoned demons to lift financial pressure, despite warnings from past teachers. It worsened before it got better.

I recently had a mind to mouth meeting with the Holy Spirit. He is not pleased with me.

Talk and get some real answers.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
forget he might be not the one you are seeking and humble yourself hes showing a road, you need Faith and and Trust, so Be Faith and Trust.

its a male road, so go i cant do more for you then point. (y)

Reaction score
Awards
Ive been ripped a new one by pretty much all the deity hood. I really need to quit being a spoiled brat in some ways, and hearken unto the LORD.
Whether my path is bible believing christian, or amateur at hoodoo and low magick, magick works, many people on this forum or have been are true wizards and magi in my opinion. It would therefore behoove us to, in my opinion, seek out the magus or adept in here, and work together on a structured plan of learning and doing.
As for con artists, there can be something as simple as the Blood of Jesus prayed upon them. In my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.