• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Time Dilation/Distortion Window/Portal

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Reaction score
About a year ago I was sitting on my front porch. From there I could see an old man in my neighbor's back yard. He had some kind of book in his left hand. He opened what seemed to be a portal or time window of some kind. He jumped into the portal and it closed behind him. If I wouldn't have seen it myself I wouldn't have believed it myself. If anyone has seen, read or use any ideas please don't hesitate to add them here.

My question is is it possible to program an army of servitors controlled by one to obtain the same effect. To hold a concious thought form instead of using power words 'spells' that are obviously being gate kept.

Besides the experiment where a particle is a wave or a particle depending if we are observing it.... I have found:

Taken from superconciousness.com

Time Distortion
Your perception of time does not always adhere to "world time." If a man with a bass voice reads a script at exactly the same speed as a man with a tenor voice, the bass voice sounds as though he's reading more slowly. When your body temperature is high, your sense of time is also slowed. In one experiment, subjects with fevers were asked to count to 60 at one number per second. They counted to 60 in much less time than a minute. Other subjects with low body temperatures counted slower, because their sense of time was speeded up.

It was also found that under the influence of blue light, time is likely to be underestimated. Under the long wavelengths of red light, time is overestimated and feels like it is in slow motion. When you're young, time appears to move slower than when you grow older. Time is often a subjective experience and seems to almost stand still when you're intensely longing for something. For instance, people in pain often experience this slow down in time, because they're longing for relief.

Conversely, when you are experiencing pleasure and fun, time seems to fly. To experiment, the next time you take a long car trip, you can actually 'shorten' your elapsed travel time by thinking of the feeling of intense anticipation and longing. Hold in your mind that kind of mood and feel yourself intensely longing for something throughout the trip. You'll be surprised at the results. A 40-minute cross-town trip can be reduced to 20 minutes, and the reason for it defies current scientific explanation!

As Einstein pointed out, time flows at different rates for each person's perception. John Brodie of the San Francisco 49er’s football team experienced an effect during moments of playing time where he perceived things around him moving slower than usual, giving him a longer time to observe, plan and react. Practicing meditators have a distinct advantage for they accustom themselves to these relaxed states of slower brain waves where moments of timelessness can be experienced. Perhaps consciousness is merely an appearance of separate, sequential flashes or frames of awareness. Some people experience their whole life flash before their eyes in a matter of seconds just prior to a sudden death-risking situation. Also dream researchers have discovered that a one minute dream sometimes feels like hours to a dreamer.

In one experiment, hypnotized subjects were given imaginary tasks to perform in their minds -- like designing a dress and preparing a complicated meal. They were tricked into thinking they had an hour to accomplish their tasks, but they really had only 10 seconds. After 10 seconds had elapsed in world time, the hypnotized subjects experienced intricate and accurate detail in their inner perception that seemed to them to be a complete hour! Given the same tasks in the waking state often stymied them so badly that they couldn't think of a single dress design and actually prepared a meal in a very disorganized fashion. A posthypnotic interview revealed that the subjects experienced no difference in their "thinking" and that at no time did they feel hurried or speeded up. Time distorted thought thus seems to have superior clarity to normal conscious thought beset with constant distraction.

Begin this exercise by assuming a very relaxed state to achieve the rapport necessary to create an alteration of perceived time.

Next, review "Exercise - Learning Self-Hypnosis" and achieve a self-hypnotic state. To initiate progress in time distortion, begin with remembering your morning hours in a quick succession of mental flashes -- from getting out of bed to going about your morning activities. Now recall the hours after that and so on. Using your imagination, this will become easy and should be practiced frequently.

Next, visualize seeing a recent movie that you're familiar with and start at the beginning and whiz through to the end. Since most movies are about 2 hours long, reviewing them in a matter of seconds will show you that you are progressing. Next, mentally go to a familiar window in your house that overlooks some vegetation or trees. Now visualize the seasons rapidly changing before your eyes (rain, snow, sun, defoliation, rebudding, etc.) as 12 months pass by you like you are in a time machine. Next, imagine you are superman (or supergirl) and you are swiftly flying around the world very close to the ground while taking in all the scenes and wonders as they flash by you.

These drills give you practice in consciously thinking fast as well as improving your conscious memory of daily events. Practice these visualizations often and soon you will see how easy they become. After each drill, you can bring yourself out of the self-hypnotic state by counting backwards from 10 to 1 and progressively awaken.
Have you ever had the experience of looking at your watch or clock with a sweep second hand only to find that it appeared stopped; then after a moment of shock, watch it start moving again? There is a direct relationship between slower brain waves and time appearing to slow down. This is your perceptual subjective time. As an exercise, get in a comfortable seated position in front of a clock with a sweep hand. Look at the clock while progressively relaxing your body and mind (review "Exercise -- Relaxation For Improved Awareness"). Now close your eyes, relax completely and visualize some activity with a feeling of intense anticipation or longing. Experience your visualization with all your sense. When you have achieved the visualization and feeling, open your eyes slightly and look at the clock. You should see the sweep hand stick or stop in a few places. After practicing this exercise, you eventually will be able to slow or stop time consistently for varying periods of time as you experience a slower brain wave output. Since time distortion does not always depend upon slower brain waves, you can help the effect by reiterating the suggestions in "Exercise -- Learn Through Time Distortion."
To monitor your progress with time distortion, have a friend help you or set up a 10-second timer for yourself. During 10 seconds, mentally and in a time distorted state count on your fingers the number of times you can say, "I am getting better and better at distorting time." Then say the same sentence aloud as many times as you can and compare the two. When your mind goes into hyperdrive, you'll be amazed at how many times you can say the sentence in 10 seconds of world time.
You'll find the more you practice any visualization, the more vivid it becomes, and that a peculiar time distorted process will take over and your expended "real time" on each visualization will be greatly shortened. By learning how to click your mental button to go into a time distorted mode, formerly stressful situations will become easier to handle, problems will become easier to solve, and you'll find that you'll have all the time you need for any situation that confronts you.

Learn Through Time Distortion

In this hectic fast pace world, accelerated learning techniques are becoming increasingly more valuable. Learning through time distortion is harnessing the sub- conscious through conscious direction. "Instant" mental calculators and high speed readers (over 2,000 wpm) experience a sense of time distortion as information flashes through their mind in only seconds. Through self-hypnosis, you too can learn to review information in a time distorted fashion.
As an example, one concert violinist put herself into a self-hypnotic trance and through self-induced time distortion practiced her music in several different ways. By "playing" the difficult spots mentally, it helped her finger memory to improve in speed and accuracy. She was able to review long pieces over and over in very brief "world" time periods, and her technique and technical performance improved strikingly.
By repeating memorized material in a time distorted fashion, valuable associative patterns can be firmly established and conscious recall becomes more available. Using time distortion, problems can be reviewed and approached from all angles in a matter of seconds. Hypothetical lectures, appointments and scenes can be laid out in your mind, prepared for and visualized in a brief amount of time. Kinesthetic body movements in gymnastics or the martial arts can be reviewed in this way as well. Doing 'instantaneous' calculations and high speed mathematics can be learned with time distortion. In a similar way solutions to everyday problems can be achieved effortlessly and quickly. By simple trusting your subconscious mind, you establish a better awareness and faith in your own abilities.
After reviewing and becoming proficient with "Exercise - Time Distortion," you are ready to apply the technique to learning. In one experiment, a hypnotist told subjects that they had one hour to do an activity (e.g. housework, picnic, car trip, swimming, shopping, watching TV, etc.), but in reality he gave them only seconds in 'world' time to accomplish their task. Afterwards, it was found that the hypnotized subjects created in their mind a full hour's worth of detailed experiences without difficulty.

The experiment was achieved by starting a metronome at 60 beats per minute while the hypnotist stated that he was slowing it down gradually. The subject was to listen carefully as he did so and when in the subject's opinion the metronome had been slowed down to the rate of one stroke per minute, the subject would acknowledge by saying, "Now." The metronome's beating always remained the same, but the hypnotist progressively encouraged the state of suggestibility in the subject by saying that the metronome was going still slower. The same suggestibility can be achieved in a self-hypnotic state.
Use an audible second-ticking clock or a metronome stroking at 60 beats per minute. Assume a comfortable position in a chair or a bed, and achieve a self- hypnotic state (review "Exercise -- Learning Self-Hypnosis"). After getting into a deeply relaxed state, your heartbeat will entrain itself to the slow rhythm of 60 beats per minute. Concentrate on deep rhythmic breathing and clear your mind to allow your brain waves to also slow down.
You can memorize and say the following suggestions to yourself or you can put them on a cassette tape for playback when you're relaxed.

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
The guy in the backyard could have been a projection created by someone a tier or two above you flexing or a deity doing the same.

I remember watching a video of a guy programming a game that when you turn a corner, a new entrance to another space is there but on the outside is the wall like a golden ratio sort of thing with objects and space folding into itself. My guess if he was an actual physical person he was able program reality with the same effect.

As for the tutorial 10/10 I will reference while meditating. I notice the same effect while gaming if don't waste your mental focus on TILT or losing, your hand eye coordination improves and your line of intent can go through all the conjunctions of skills it takes to win an fps match much faster rather if you were distracted. Of coarse it moves faster if there's less things to think about.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Trump announced the long-existing Space Force. Apparently there is also a Time Force to implement timeline policies.

I have seen interacting timelines being untangled by interested parties.

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ok I'm tobacco and redbull wired and this thread is lit for time. My BF had this revelation awhile back about time being more of a human construct than actually existing. It's more like a gauge of things being born, growing, reproducing, and dying, time is energy. Does everyone die at the same time? No they die when their immune system goes out or they are unable to regenerate new cells, ran out of energy. Accidents happen but that's more of a stack/fate thing.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
this revelation awhile back about time being more of a human construct than actually existing
Many types of entity experience all their life cycle stages as simultaneous. The sequential experience of time is structured into Earth humans as part of a system of parallel experimental developments.

It is probably more correct to think of each arm of the galaxy having an entity that generates bundles of parallel timelines so as to accelerate the development of consciousness so that the Source of All might grasp manifested Existence more closely. (Consciousness is not the same as awareness)

Parallel processing in computers is the Earth human equivalent.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
He opened what seemed to be a portal or time window of some kind. He jumped into the portal and it closed behind him. ...

My question is is it possible to program an army of servitors controlled by one to obtain the same effect.
My observation of portals is that they have at least a beginning and an end, and sometimes have many-to-many connections.

The connections are constructed by entities, and there are likely to be natural limits to the places/times being connected - one of the values of this planet is said to be its proximity to a major galactic junction

I doubt that your servitors have the necessary areal/temporal knowledge and skills. They may however be able to create a portal that goes nowhere.

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Reaction score
My observation of portals is that they have at least a beginning and an end, and sometimes have many-to-many connections.

The connections are constructed by entities, and there are likely to be natural limits to the places/times being connected - one of the values of this planet is said to be its proximity to a major galactic junction

I doubt that your servitors have the necessary areal/temporal knowledge and skills. They may however be able to create a portal that goes nowhere.
Apparently, you would need the energy the sun produces over 100 million years to make a wormhole about the size of a grapefruit.

For example, it has been estimated that to create a wormhole with a diameter one millionth the size of a proton, wormhole engineers would need negative energy equivalent in magnitude to the energy generated by ten billion suns in one year

Therefore they are time servitors...

Servitors A, B, & C

The portal would need:

- x y z coordinates as well as window dimensions length times width times depth for both the entry and exit window/portals.
Inversely creating two servitors, one life purpose for the entry portal and one for the exit portal...
(time-dependent wormholes actually have two throats, one for each direction of traffic.)

Inflating Lorentzian Wormholes​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

- world time

When creating a time window you might want to go 5 minutes into the past/future but in the same dimension...

- dimension(timeline)

Dimension jumping, ability to jump between dimensions easily. I imagine pulling down the new dimension over the current one.
Changing dimensions needs a phase shift usually harmonically balanced by the square root of 5...

Tasks set to servitor b&c would be as follows:
Harmonically phase shift from dimension a to dimension b by the square root of 5...

- exotic matter

The hitch is that no one has the remotest idea how to make exotic matter. ... Six years ago, Visser and his colleague David Hochberg showed that in order to stay open, wormholes need exotic matter. It's weird stuff, however - it can be considered to have negative energy, meaning that it has even less than empty space.

exotic matter has less energy than a pure vacuum and it does exist, at least in small amounts, thanks to the ghostly virtual particles in certain quantum physics experiments.

Which makes me think of CERN and how they are said to open portals to other dimensions... hypothetically there could already be said entities feeding off of the negative energy...

Negative energy appears in the speculative theory of wormholes, where it is needed to keep the wormhole open. A wormhole directly connects two locations which may be separated arbitrarily far apart in both space and time, and in principle allows near-instantaneous travel between them.

Therefore, our servitors feed off of exotic matter or negative energy enabling them to hold said wormholes open.

Main servitor:
Name: servitor A
Speciality:<life purpose>
To control and give specific information about the enter/exit timeline and dimension for the portal to servitors b & c.
Appearance:
Call word:
Food/sustenance: exotic matter
Anchor in the real world:
Dwelling place:
Lifespan:
Fatal flaw: (3 ingredients and a word)
Sigil:

Secondary servitor:
Name: servitor B
Hold the portal open on the enter side, harmonically balancing the portal by the sqrt root of 5
Appearance:
Call word:
Dwelling place:
Lifespan:
Sigil:

Third servitor:
Name: servitor C
Hold the portal open on the exit side, harmonically balancing the portal by the sqrt root of 5
Appearance:
Call word:
Dwelling place:
Lifespan:
Sigil: