• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Time Magick?

Ereshkigal

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've been researching this for a few years now and from what I gather time Magick is, while extremely difficult, completely possible? Seems kinda crazy to me so I was wondering if you guys knew of any examples of time Magick use in history or if you had some personal experiences with it.

Reaction score
Awards
No clue what you mean by time magic but magic isn’t necessarily constrained by time.

(Extremely difficult but possible is usually what an author says when they want you buy their book/course so you too can learn the ancient art of __________ magic.)

Magic is the manipulation of what we call reality (sorry psychological model peeps). Time is part of that reality so yes it can be manipulated.

-Eld

Reaction score
Awards
Imagine a folding photo display, so two people side by side are seen. Imagine two versions of yourself in it. Furthermore envision a date on each. Merge the two.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Better perhaps to approach timelines as a living energy structure based on the five electricities.

I have glimpses of an entity that gives birth to the timelines that drive the unfoldment of this particular arm of the galaxy. That entity keeps a close eye on its offspring.

That entity in turn is an "organ" in a much greater being.

Just as humans cultivate Earth ecosystems, there are similar groups for cultivating timelines and repairing improper connections

Fiddling with timelines is likely to be karmic

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
true that roma. im glad you got that glimps. i have anansi weaving, but the bugger wants a different name or something. he acts like shapeshifter but isnt. lets say it differently: offspring needs more offspring and therefore a dna match and im loosing more and more patience.
so where do you guys bend timelines and where do you start walking?
my ladies lane is saying the men need to take the lead and act upon their earthly task. otherwise sauerkraut.

Reaction score
Awards
Imagine a folding photo display, so two people side by side are seen. Imagine two versions of yourself in it. Furthermore envision a date on each. Merge the two.
Merging time is not that difficult.
Think of it as source and target files.
You're copying the source to the target destination (current, past or future).
All you do have s align the dates,.merge and open your eyes. Then act like it.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've been researching this for a few years now and from what I gather time Magick is, while extremely difficult, completely possible? Seems kinda crazy to me so I was wondering if you guys knew of any examples of time Magick use in history or if you had some personal experiences with it.
If by time magick you mean time manipulation, I think that is probably only a reality in hollywood.

I do believe you are able to view reality outside of the constraint of time, as realms such as the astral plane operate outside of such a constraint.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Years ago I lived in a spiritual community and there was a Brazilian with whom I had an 18 subplane connection - and one stage our girl friends were getting our names mixed up.

Anyway he worked in one of the kitchens and commented that it took 40 minutes to cook the boiled potatoes for 160 people. But one time they started much too late and it only took 20 minutes.

He said he drove from Paris to Berlin at night in the rain and it took 5 hours less than it should have. The time taken would have required his car to exceed its maximum speed for the whole trip. He was clear that time flow was being modified to assist him.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
Weaving Fate by Aiden Wachter has some pretty interesting methods and ideas for Black Book work that walk straight into chaging one's own past, at least. Worth a read, if you're interested in the topic, it's a pretty quick and easy one. Foundational, so it can be an entry to working with time magick in general.

Reaction score
Awards
If by time magick you mean time manipulation, I think that is probably only a reality in hollywood.

I do believe you are able to view reality outside of the constraint of time, as realms such as the astral plane operate outside of such a constraint.
There are subtle ways to imagine a bus being slowed down if you're running toward the bus stop, maybe I was just lucky or maybe it worked.
Only way to tell for sure is to try to constantly repeat the steps and conditions.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
There are subtle ways to imagine a bus being slowed down if you're running toward the bus stop, maybe I was just lucky or maybe it worked.
Only way to tell for sure is to try to constantly repeat the steps and conditions.
You can use magick to make the bus delayed, but that can be manifested a billion different ways without breaking the laws of nature.

magick takes the path of least resistance to accomplish, if you manifest not being late to the bus, it’s more likely that the bus stopped for something blocking the road for a minute than warping space time.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
magick takes the path of least resistance to accomplish, if you manifest not being late to the bus, it’s more likely that the bus stopped for something blocking the road for a minute than warping space time.

I’m not so sure about this. Space time is remarkably easy to warp; you do it every time you travel or have mass (see also: always).

Anecdotal evidence also suggests that many have experienced a change in the perception of the passage of time. This raises an interesting question to me: is a change in perception of the flow of time equivalent to a change in the flow of time? Does the answer change if the number of observers to the system changes?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I’m not so sure about this. Space time is remarkably easy to warp; you do it every time you travel or have mass (see also: always).

Anecdotal evidence also suggests that many have experienced a change in the perception of the passage of time. This raises an interesting question to me: is a change in perception of the flow of time equivalent to a change in the flow of time? Does the answer change if the number of observers to the system changes?
Maybe it’s easy to warp with that definition, but it doesn’t allow a human being to deviate from the bell curve of what’s considered normal most times.

as far as the perception of the flow of time, you could have two people, one who is having a miserable time and one who is having a great time, and they both will feel the time has gone fast or slow but it would still be the same amount of minutes in both cases.

the universe wants to conserve energy, so it takes the path of least resistance in most cases.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe it’s easy to warp with that definition, but it doesn’t allow a human being to deviate from the bell curve of what’s considered normal most times.

as far as the perception of the flow of time, you could have two people, one who is having a miserable time and one who is having a great time, and they both will feel the time has gone fast or slow but it would still be the same amount of minutes in both cases.

the universe wants to conserve energy, so it takes the path of least resistance in most cases.

I see what you’re saying. Perhaps I’m thinking more along quantum lines than magical.

Has anyone else heard of the egregore Fotamecus? He’s said to be a new type of embodiment of time, flexible where Chronos is rigid. I’ve been meaning to try some work with him, but haven’t yet found the time ;)

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It probably isn't exactly what you mean, but I keep noticing that time appears to move slower if I have used any Enochian that day in a ritual or prayer.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
from what I gather time Magick is, while extremely difficult, completely possible?

Not long after Trump announced the existence of a space force, there was elsewhere the announcement of a time force dealing with improper time line manipulations.

The account said that aliens had got fed up with correcting time line problems near Earth and had trained humans to do it.

Do those humans get grumpy with those that fiddle with time paths?

I have "seen" an entity emanating and managing time lines in this spiral arm of the galaxy. He seems a bit judgemental

Faaram

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm interested in this as well, but not physical time travel. Rather, I want to send my consciousness back into the past, and follow another path on life, something like a New Game+.

I'm currently doing IIH but I can't think of how the training of this book would prepare me for this. Maybe I could do the process on the mental plane or the astral.

On the mean time, I'm thinking of starting to work with Fotamecus so I can learn from it how to manipulate time, although I read somewhere that it doesn't like when we do it by ourselves.