• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Trapping a human soul

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I'd like to know methods and techniques on pulling the soul and spirit out of a living person, trap them in a mirror box or the likes and then offer them up to their enemies.
The problem is, some know how to do this but dont share the technique.

Thanks...

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I'd like to know methods and techniques on pulling the soul and spirit out of a living person, trap them in a mirror box or the likes and then offer them up to their enemies.

Thanks...
It is most definitely not possible, anyone who claims to be able to do it is a deceiver.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Because the person is begging for it.

I tried rededicating my life and it fell apart. Though I could've put more effort in.
Post automatically merged:

I was watching a BehemothX video on YouTube last night where a spirit attached himself. That guy did not mess around.
In his own words:

"Since you gave yourself so willing full to me, allow me to finish what you started."

Then tormented screams were heard with a face seen in the fire.

That guy does not play around, and from The Golden Dawn, we are advised to take the Pillar of Mildness, rather than the RHP and the LHP. Ive been mild and merciful toward the person so far.

Not to mention, the person is severely unstable.

Last edited:

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks...
There is a method which works but not in the way you want it.

It's called shame, ashame your adversary.
their enemies will naturally turn away or against them, simply because nobody wants to have any business with denigrated person to avoid being denigrated.
The more the person resists more shame will come to them because to fight against denigration one needs to pull back rather than resist.
However people naturally resist in order to defend them self, leading to either madness or even bigger shame.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Here is the video mentioned...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Definitely more of a theatrical show than a serious ritual. There is no way to literally do that to a human soul. One can use Magick to cause the death of somebody, granted they are not protected by Magick or the love and prayers of others. If so, it can backfire tremendously. Look into the case of Anna Kingsford.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks...
This sounds very, very unlikely.

Can you even bargain for someones soul? No fucking idea.

And lets not forget we are talking about a human soul here. It has layer and layers and layers into it and who knows how big of a structure it really is. Its not a mere thoughtform, its not an elemantal.

In Corpus Hermeticum the essential man was deemed a brother to Demiurge/Artisan and it should tell you something.

But for some odd reason I can't bring myself to say this is downright impossible...

Reaction score
Awards
yeah man, this is some dark shit, what makes you think you should be able to steal souls? do you really think you deserve that kind of power?

anyway, your soul is already trapped, inside your body, having a near-death experience, struggling to live through the matter

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Well, baneful magic is for where the human law cannot reach or resolve a matter.
There was someone here before he and others created another forum, Norse900 is an interesting guy, and he has done some workings like this. I feel bad for blowing up at a few of them there, though I respected Veil who graciously helped me leave successfully. She and Norse I greatly respect. The rest...well a few folks I have issues with but have put it in the past, water under the bridge and all that.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Person lost its cord to God and the true spirit source
Maybe he tries to escape reincarnation or karmic cycles
Or any scenario
What I can say is (you can consider my words as blah blah blah fake religious preaches)
My bugging with the story of the soul from my teenage years is still going on what I learned is
Let the nature take its course and let 'god' decide
It's that souls lesson to take
Some souls refused to learn their lessons on many lifetimes and they use our energy as their battery for their karmic miseries,
They are literally misery machines
You can see them as ignorant old mans
Or shadow children who born with demons and shadows as their player 2 player 3
Sometimes Their misery came from unlearned lessons
Or as projection of what entities using their mouth to spread bullshit and spread misery and divide human beings from living even our basic five sense realities
In the micro level we can do some works sometimes by 'not' intrupting god's will and work of god and what have God decided for that soul to happen
Not doing , not participating and not using underworld help for something related to the macro or God level,
Basically business of the higher worlds
If you ever saved or got help from higher worlds
You are blessed
If you try to cheat on this server of physical reality
By summoning , conjuring , whatever kind of crossing lines with lower beings that for a reason they belong there(plane s of misery and hells)
You will ending up there soon or late, they hate us they hate human beings they are tricksters and maybe is only one of the reasons they are separated from us

My answer( consider it as n personal pov, opinion) is
soul is the god particle and in some case or planes it enters lower earthly beings
Not into man made objects
(Still not knowing the reason maybe it's not organic or has not any life form in planes of existence)
I'm talking about soul
Not shadows not demons not whatever entity
'Soul'
If you want to know how soul works and what is
I guess we have to find out what god is how it works
That is called 'beyond or ain souf' or understanding
And it's up to any of us 'individualy'
I would add
We are traped in a human body
( consider it again as my personal pov, opinion)
I remember being an mouse before my current human life
Maybe we should ask the demiurge about all of these miseries that we are dealing with,beacause I heard that he is the one responsible for the physical plane
Maybe he answer you and we all go back to our own God source and finish this misery all together
You got the point

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Technically the Christian soul is the same as the kabbalistic Neshama. The higher mental body (soul body) in a human is usually overlighted by a higher deva (holy/guardian angel).

The guardian angel will turn away if the brain is too damaged or the human karma is too great. It will also turn away during second stage enlightenment.

The Christian soul operates as an intermediary between Spirit and human. When the intermediary is no longer required or cannot work, it departs

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Technically the Christian soul is the same as the kabbalistic Neshama. The higher mental body (soul body) in a human is usually overlighted by a higher deva (holy/guardian angel).

The guardian angel will turn away if the brain is too damaged or the human karma is too great. It will also turn away during second stage enlightenment.

The Christian soul operates as an intermediary between Spirit and human. When the intermediary is no longer required or cannot work, it departs
Is second stage enlightenment the same as what is popularly called “crossing the abyss”?