• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Under entity attack!

Someone's asking for help!

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
How does one without fully developed astral senses banish entities? I need to banish and keep entities away from me. I believe my aura to be pierced and I am unable to stop the psychic attacks. I tried Damon Brand’s 30 day defense ritual and the entity (ies) swiftly set forth events that required the defenses to wear out and the calm from a lack of psychic/anxiety attacks took place and I started to yell again.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Have you tried meditating?

If you prefer something more Christian than Buddhist, I recommend G.K. Chesterton's Orthodoxy

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are various requirements:

- Removing permissions. This can be difficult as some permissions are passive (e.g. walking past wrong-doing without at least emotional objections). Some permissions have been forgotten (e.g. acting in bad faith). I shared a house with a fellow who complained about possession. Every time I ejected the entity, it was back in a second. It turned out that he knew he should not live there but remained.

- Removing hooks. Entities including humans put hooks into those they wish to influence and/or extract energy from

- Releasing pride. Some captured humans are proud of their powers or alleged status

- Loving oneself. Humans that dislike themselves are inviting adverse entities

- Being cheerful. Depression is a major invitation

- Right relationships - they are the primary learning in this solar system

- Increasing the vertical flow of Divine Light that anchors in the heart of standard humans. Intend/visualize the flow into the heart and push Light from the heart, spiralling it carefully through all of your body.

And love your mother

Reaction score
Awards
Banishing and exorcism.
The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

With annointed oil or holy water, make an equal armed cross, speak Psalms 91 aloud at each (door. Window. Wall. Floor and ceiling.) and give license to dismiss after the psalms are spoken.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
At this point, and I know with all the whole weird occurrences that what u say is not so… I have been seemingly systematically broken down and after the fifteen years and some change with no life to speak of, pain, misery, unable and/ or due to magical based delusions as I do not know how much free will I have had on the matter, not been in possession of a job this whole time, ect. I have no hope to being able to fix things w magic, my basic rights that between 99.9 and 100% of the nations population apparently gets to have but I do not. I am ready to say fuck so much as getting so much as a possibility to find out what my situation is. I woke up this morning with the notion that I should at least try to find out what happened to my life and why it ended b4 the starting of adulthood, but at this point presuming the parasitic spider and what not that has been feeding on my energies will permit me, I am about ready to call it quits. Everyone has a breaking point and mine has been broken. If any of u r worry about the legality of this post I assure u, my own family uses me for money and even then that bitch mother of mine wants me in a group home. I have no realistic hope of getting better and I just need to accept it and move on with my existence even if there will be a $hit load of bad karma tacked on. I really do not see any other choice. I am plagued too much w the illusions and I have no help that I can use (strength pretty much completely gone and all that). I just wish my mind wouldn’t be hijacked every time I try to end it by the spider with illusions it will get better if I take a certain path or another. At any rate thanx for y’all’s attempts to help. It’s not ur fault that I only was able to speak up for myself near the end of it and that I apparently never had a chance or whatever the fuck is going on. I have too many illusions to know pretty much anything at this point including my name and if my relatives are even family or not! Seriously, I saw the pupil of my mom shapeshifter like one of those reptile people the conspirators talk about and it’s like, whether this is happening, I am being magically tricked into believing this is happening or magic to shapeshifter my human mother’s appearance is taking place regardless…. I was just wanting to get into magic to import myself as a person! Wtf is going on??!

Reaction score
Awards
At this point, and I know with all the whole weird occurrences that what u say is not so… I have been seemingly systematically broken down and after the fifteen years and some change with no life to speak of, pain, misery, unable and/ or due to magical based delusions as I do not know how much free will I have had on the matter, not been in possession of a job this whole time, ect. I have no hope to being able to fix things w magic, my basic rights that between 99.9 and 100% of the nations population apparently gets to have but I do not. I am ready to say fuck so much as getting so much as a possibility to find out what my situation is. I woke up this morning with the notion that I should at least try to find out what happened to my life and why it ended b4 the starting of adulthood, but at this point presuming the parasitic spider and what not that has been feeding on my energies will permit me, I am about ready to call it quits. Everyone has a breaking point and mine has been broken. If any of u r worry about the legality of this post I assure u, my own family uses me for money and even then that bitch mother of mine wants me in a group home. I have no realistic hope of getting better and I just need to accept it and move on with my existence even if there will be a $hit load of bad karma tacked on. I really do not see any other choice. I am plagued too much w the illusions and I have no help that I can use (strength pretty much completely gone and all that). I just wish my mind wouldn’t be hijacked every time I try to end it by the spider with illusions it will get better if I take a certain path or another. At any rate thanx for y’all’s attempts to help. It’s not ur fault that I only was able to speak up for myself near the end of it and that I apparently never had a chance or whatever the fuck is going on. I have too many illusions to know pretty much anything at this point including my name and if my relatives are even family or not! Seriously, I saw the pupil of my mom shapeshifter like one of those reptile people the conspirators talk about and it’s like, whether this is happening, I am being magically tricked into believing this is happening or magic to shapeshifter my human mother’s appearance is taking place regardless…. I was just wanting to get into magic to import myself as a person! Wtf is going on??!
Banish and self and dwelling exorcism.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Will someone at least let me know why the occult police will not stop the occult crimes against me
"There are layers to Reality. The most fundamental layer is the Beingness that produces Existence. Within Existence there are many timelines and bubbles, not all of which are intended by The Source of All.

Many humans, including on this planet, are captured/oppressed for various reasons of which the most important may be reflected in the occasional alien comment that humans do not need technology as they can generate all they need by intent. Humans, having an energy/awareness system that is isomorphic with entities that incarnate as galaxies, have profound functionality that has been systematically suppressed on this planet at least.

Thus what appears to be punishment is actually an oppression system.

The oppression system particularly targets beings posted into the planet to work in the human race. For example, incoming beings that incarnate as human women are typically targeted by adverse males - thus largely blocking out access to refined males. The new female, feeling the elemental urge to reproduce is thus likely to select an adverse male and have children that include at least one adverse human. The woman's in-laws are usually adverse, so the poor being is surrounded by adverse entities.

Such a woman may take 40 years to escape the situation and by then is on a downhill run to the grave - only to reincarnate and try again.

Male postings into Earth humanity have a much easier passage. "

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just reread the part in chapter twenty and apparently it is more than a simple matter of picturing the black Calvary Cross with circle on scarlet ground in the mind but to do so in the imagination (astral sight), and from there while gazing at it mentally the call is sent out into the Unseen, projecting it from the forehead. Apparently, the inner voice would be used to communicate back by their end telepathically. I, sadly, do not have the astral senses developed to such a degree to address the matter of my being “magically terrorized” by my attacker and whatnot. I would appreciate it if someone reading this would try to contact them on my behalf for the occult crime(s?) committed against me. I would appreciate that!
Edit: I think u would have to “talk” first after the connection by the above method is made!

Bobdabuilder

Neophyte
Reaction score
What you need is ... balls.
It sounds like you are just fearful of some sketchy things you might have seen or done.
According to Chinese theory this might be an imbalance of your qi and you need to fix it.
Try the doing the Qabalistic cross a few times, pay special attention to the visualizations and the vibration of the names of God. This ritual actually moves energy within your body Then you can do the full LBRP.
Or you can do a qigong workout, this works wonders.
You can also consider following the path of the warrior as detailed by Carlos Castaneda in his books about the Toltec tradition. It basically comes down to: stop having self pity.

LongTimeNewbie

Neophyte
Reaction score
@Bobdabuilder:
I get u do not have an accurate understanding of what I am going through. I have a tormentor or more who believes that if it is .01% possible for me to overcome her or them then it is justified in tormenting me to “teach me a lesson” at whatever it is I am supposed to be learning a lesson about as I am not allowed to be told and all the while every time I am so much as attempting to say download and then read the information about that banishing ritual u mentioned I am to started being psychically attacked by a parasitic spider the ringleader or sole attacker brags through an implied video of my suffering from on Facebook in such a form that pure rage and terror courses through me so that I can not do anything but involuntarily shout at the top of my lungs and the attack continues until it I change tack as to what to do with my time and even then I do not believe it to be likely with my damaged memory that I can memorize the ritual in the next few months and that would be if I wasn’t going through the psychic attacks during the whole process and even then if I attempt to perform the ritual I would be opening myself up for psychic attacks then which means it was more false hope!

Edit: according to Dion Fortune they r the people and entities that ensure that occult crimes can be reported to and dealt with. I am starting that part of her work is untrue.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am just three years old in this journey so take my word however you wish, but I have seen this kind of people (mad mans typing, living in fear of a supposed unstoppable villain, thinking everything is wrong, wont listen to the common sense) enough in my practice. They are their worst enemy.

Seriously OP, listen to the goddamn reason. You are OK. If you were able to log in and ask for advice here, that tells me your life isn't in a point that all is said and done.

Find a good protection ritual, I suggest Master Protection Ritual from that Gallery of Magick book, what was is name, Defense Magick? Ot saved me from a fatal accident once. I highly recommend it. LBRP is good for a lot of things but it doesn't protect that well imho.

Also, change starts with the mind. Positive affirmations would be helping. Its common sense, what does sound healthier, being in fear or feeling okay?

Don't bother answering OP, I am not reading that barely coherent shit anyways. Just take the advice given. Why are you seeking advice if you won't listen in the first place?