• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Understand Astral Projection is Thought Daily Thought or Thoth

magieli600

Neophyte
Reaction score
Going to explain this quickly then i'm out
LISTEN CLEARLY THIS IS GOING TO HELP ALL OF MY FRIENDS OUT THERE
DO NOT DOUBT THIS DEAL WITH IT
Astral Projection is just thought at play that is all
Now the deeper you concern yourself with Astral Projection the farther you go into the thought REALM or mental REALM
IN OTHER WORDS
Thought is Astral
In other words a person walks into a bank one GUY THINKS ABOUT SWIMMING IN MONEY the other GUY THINKS ABOUT GIVING MONEY AWAY TO SOME HOMELESS FELLOW - both of these guys are blessed and righteous in the eyes of GOD.
THEY ALSO ARE BOTH ASTRAL PROJECTING OR ASTRAL TRAVELING

A person or soul can definetly without question travel to other worlds just by thought OR THOTH read the emeral tablets STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND IT AND LOOK AT IT AS A DOWNLOAD GOD IS NOT A LIAR YOU ARE HIS CHILDREN thought is the power of tapping into GODS ETHERIC SIDE why because as the good book tells uS HE SO LOVED THE WORLD AND WE ARE BUILT IN HIS IMAGE

HE IS OUR DADDY
OUR MOTHER

So our superpower is Astral Projection and that is just one of the powers in life DISCERNMENT IS ANOTHER JUDGEMENT IS ANOTHER FREEDOM IS ANOTHER what you mean ELIJAH I mean you at the minimal a Deitic creature can you prove this.

When you sleep you leave your body and go to the Astral World the same world you will go to when you die we call it heaven but it's really the universe so being human is a stage between becoming an angel or spirit man.

Have fun involve yourself in deep thinking this is Astral Projection
Involve yourself in Meditation this is Astral Projection
Involve yourself in grand comedy and laughter this is Astral Projection
Involve yourself in films that compel you this gives your astral spirit new worlds

Explaining Worlds
You will notice that Worlds = Words RIGHT EXACTLY GOD DOES NOT LIE what do you mean WHATEVER WORD YOU FEEL is the WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

Much Luv
Brethren ElijahAlijah

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, how you describe with your own words, but I do define AP different and with my own experience to be able to come out of body, it has to be experienced! If I have to guess sounds that you never had a conscious OBE. It has to be experienced to understand it....believe me! You would not be disappoited having it....