• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request Unity Keys Of Emmanuel by Ananda

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

BSUR

Neophyte
Reaction score
The Unity Keys of Emmanuel, The Interuniversal Perspective For The Unity Of Diversity by Ananda

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This book was published in 1999 and is currently out of print. 2 PDF versions have been available on torrent sites such as concen. I managed to get the OCRed version (40 MB) from Bibliotheca Alexandrina but the images are scrambled and hard to recognize. There is also a high resolution scanned version (166 MB) which I am not able to download. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

jami

Visitor
Reaction score
any luck?
Post automatically merged:

(couldn't edit comment above as 5 minute window expired)

i just seen a request for this has also been made on concen with an offer to fulfil it but doesn't look like its going to be made public as a torrent as its being PM'd which is a shame.

Last edited:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is low priority for me to spend on because it seems more spiritual novel/account than an actual occult informational book. Feel free to make a case for it and I will consider buying it for WF.

jami

Visitor
Reaction score
Do you have a link for it? I could only find volume 1 on Amazon but it’s not the above 500+ page book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Do you have a link for it? I could only find volume 1 on Amazon but it’s not the above 500+ page book.
How are you saying it needs to be 500 pages? Got any source on that? I can't find any info online that there is a 500 page version.

jami

Visitor
Reaction score
Because I have the 40mb 571 page version that the OP already has.

BSUR

Neophyte
Reaction score
This book is actually an occult masterpiece containing very unique revelations. An old description by the author can be found here:

The original 1999 release contains 640 pages (according to the link's description). The 40 MB PDF (scanned from the 1999 version) has 571 and therfore misses quite a few pages.
I am still looking for the 166 MB scanned version, hoping that it has better picture resolution as well as the missing pages.

The re-release of volume 1 that is easily obtained only covers a few chapters of this long out-of-print magnum opus.
Post automatically merged:

This book is actually an occult masterpiece containing very unique revelations. An old description by the author can be found here:

According to the link's description the original 1999 release actually contains 640 pages.

Last edited:

livinglight1008

Visitor
Reaction score
Anyone care to upload the older version which is 'easily obtainable'? I cannot find it on black-(goo)gle anymore.