• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Vampire research survey

CluckRaw

Visitor
Reaction score
For personal reasons I came across a group of researchers who study energy vampires and I thought I'd share a link to their website. They have a survey to gather data. It's a really fun survey where you get to answer questions about magic and EM styles. It sparked a lot of self reflection for myself and I'm sure it can for others.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
For personal reasons I came across a group of researchers who study energy vampires and I thought I'd share a link to their website. They have a survey to gather data. It's a really fun survey where you get to answer questions about magic and EM styles. It sparked a lot of self reflection for myself and I'm sure it can for others.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Not only does that site not have SSL/HTTPS encryption, it also looks like it was made in the 90s, and there's no clear link to any actual online survey.

There's just a link to a bunch of PDFs and word documents which I recommend anyone to scan with an anti-virus software before running.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My suspicion is that most human vampires are instinctive rather than conscious.

I recall a business course leader who would sit a short distance away from a table of vigorous conversation. After a few minutes the conversation would die down and eventually cease.

Then he would sit near another table and the same would happen.

In group work he would always push emotional and mental tensions. Even at the end of the day, he was never out of that character.

It seemed to me that he was feeding off the emotional and mental activity of the group

CluckRaw

Visitor
Reaction score
Not only does that site not have SSL/HTTPS encryption, it also looks like it was made in the 90s, and there's no clear link to any actual online survey.

There's just a link to a bunch of PDFs and word documents which I recommend anyone to scan with an anti-virus software before running.
Scanning for malware is a good idea. The pdfs and word documents are the survey and there's an email to send it.

CluckRaw

Visitor
Reaction score
My suspicion is that most human vampires are instinctive rather than conscious.

I recall a business course leader who would sit a short distance away from a table of vigorous conversation. After a few minutes the conversation would die down and eventually cease.

Then he would sit near another table and the same would happen.

In group work he would always push emotional and mental tensions. Even at the end of the day, he was never out of that character.

It seemed to me that he was feeding off the emotional and mental activity of the group
I know people can "sit in" with a lover at universities, for example. The person will become the life of their partner instead of having a life of their own. It's a façade of a relationship that is actually the vampire hanging over like a 'super friend' but it's actually socially cornering the victim. ur right this is unconscious habit that just happens cuz someone can feel like a fated "bestfriend" because they seem larger than life on the surface.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Scanning for malware is a good idea. The pdfs and word documents are the survey and there's an email to send it.
Ah, that's cool then, was expecting an online form.