• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Voodoo rituals and death spells.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Tonight I was watching some Haitian gentleman doing some type of voodoo ritual on my phone. They cut a chickens neck, and then clapped and bowed. 10 seconds after my 4 year old girl started yelling. I sprint up the steps and she was sitting up in her bed and yelling at the wall. Saying No! I WANT my mommy ! She said something hurt her. Wonder if I could have brought something in through watching a video? Anyone have any experience here?

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Spirits over the phone? Sounds unlikely. Now if you had someone doing the ritual in your house, I'd be inclined to think so. As such, she was probably dreaming and had a nightmare. There exists the possibility she was with you astrally, watching the video. It might have shocked her to "see" someone kill a bird, and she related to the bird being "hurt." Of course, if she could even remember the dream, it wouldn't be about you watching a voodoo video but an abstraction of events in which she got "hurt."

Why would she be awake, though, and yelling at the wall? I remember an incident from my own childhood in which I had a vivid nightmare. Some machine from a popular television show was attacking and would come through the wall at any moment. I leaped out of bed and ran into the living room crying that this thing was coming to get us. It took me a bit of time to calm down and eventually realize that we were in no danger, but the feelings and imagery from such a nightmare blurred from the dream world into reality for a time to me.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Spirits over the phone? Sounds unlikely. Now if you had someone doing the ritual in your house, I'd be inclined to think so. As such, she was probably dreaming and had a nightmare. There exists the possibility she was with you astrally, watching the video. It might have shocked her to "see" someone kill a bird, and she related to the bird being "hurt." Of course, if she could even remember the dream, it wouldn't be about you watching a voodoo video but an abstraction of events in which she got "hurt."

Why would she be awake, though, and yelling at the wall? I remember an incident from my own childhood in which I had a vivid nightmare. Some machine from a popular television show was attacking and would come through the wall at any moment. I leaped out of bed and ran into the living room crying that this thing was coming to get us. It took me a bit of time to calm down and eventually realize that we were in no danger, but the feelings and imagery from such a nightmare blurred from the dream world into reality for a time to me.
Yes, the timing was just very strange also I don't speak French so I didn't know what they were saying. They bowed, she screamed she was very frightened I have never seen anything like that from her

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I have had something very dark on me for a long time. It comes really heavy for periods and then go light for a while. Maybe because It's already been here?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So you have come to belittle me?
This is an open forum...you have people in New Orleans who can do cleansing etc

im asking why you haven’t asked for their help, if you were to be dealing with voodoo spirits then it may be the case that no one here would be equipped to help you.

the reason being is that those spirits only obey an initiate but then again I’m not an expert, but the little I know indicates says those spirits take initiation very serious

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is an open forum...you have people in New Orleans who can do cleansing etc

im asking why you haven’t asked for their help, if you were to be dealing with voodoo spirits then it may be the case that no one here would be equipped to help you.

the reason being is that those spirits only obey an initiate but then again I’m not an expert, but the little I know indicates says those spirits take initiation very serious
This incident happend last night. Although I have had something weird on me for years. I am born and raised in New Orleans, however I currently reside in Seattle area. So I came here for help, also I'm delving a bit further into the occult.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I smudged last night after. It was definitely bad vibes. Also I felt a heavy cold breeze on me while smudging l
Look up floor wash and wards

and cleansing baths

but top of that list find out the cause of your issues, it usually means getting a reading

KjEno186

Disciple
Staff member
Jr. Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If something has been with you for years, I'd hazard a guess that you have one or more objects in your possession containing spirits.

The irony for me is now remembering the teachings regarding spiritism, Satan, and demons from my Jehovah's Witness upbringing... I can't tell how many stories I've heard in the past where some family had strange things happen to them, and they had to get rid of things, sometimes by burning them, that were possessed by demons. Then they had to pray to Jehovah for his spirit in the name of Jesus...

As Mider2009 suggests, a professional local reading may help. You could do it yourself if you have experience with tarot or other forms of divination. Think about what you might have in your home that belonged to someone with a history of practicing some kind of magic...

Edited to add, I'm not suggesting that you pray to Jehovah or burn possessions. :)

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
If something has been with you for years, I'd hazard a guess that you have one or more objects in your possession containing spirits.

The irony for me is now remembering the teachings regarding spiritism, Satan, and demons from my Jehovah's Witness upbringing... I can't tell how many stories I've heard in the past where some family had strange things happen to them, and they had to get rid of things, sometimes by burning them, that were possessed by demons. Then they had to pray to Jehovah for his spirit in the name of Jesus...

As Mider2009 suggests, a professional local reading may help. You could do it yourself if you have experience with tarot or other forms of divination. Think about what you might have in your home that belonged to someone with a history of practicing some kind of magic...

Edited to add, I'm not suggesting that you pray to Jehovah or burn possessions. :)
I do not believe it is in any possessions I own. I personally believe I was always inept to both sides. One day I burned a satanic Bible in the back of a "trap". It was a place we sold and bought heroin out of. Sounds scary movie esque... This is all true. I believe it opened a door.

I would wake up at 303 on the dot many nights after having sleep paralysis ND lucid dreams etc.

Many very demonic things happened after. Very many.

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I should also note in the midst of my darkest encounters I was very deep into a heroin addiction. Currently I am sober and have been since December. I do believe my addiction opened me up to certain realms.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It's possible the french dialogue opened a door.
My recommendations:
Wash with lavender and rise water baths.
Thoroughly clean house, rearrange furniture.
Get rid of second hand objects if psychometry on them gives you wierd vibes

Mr.Black

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It's possible the french dialogue opened a door.
My recommendations:
Wash with lavender and rise water baths.
Thoroughly clean house, rearrange furniture.
Get rid of second hand objects if psychometry on them gives you wierd vibes
Well being it was my daughter should I give her lavendar bath?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Can't hurt.
Post automatically merged:

Here you go, as a solution to this dilemma.

Exorcism/cleansing
1. Get seals of the archangels and place around every door and window.
2. Go to an Apostolic church and get a bottle of blessed oil.
3. Draw with the oil over every door, window, wall, floor and ceiling an equal armed cross.
As you draw the cross, recite Psalms 92 and give license to depart with no return.
4. Invoke the archangels by name, all seven, and ask for correction, healing and protection.
5. Get seals of the Shem angels from a book like 72 Angels of Magick.
6. Draw each one in color on pieces of paper the size of a CD.
7. Invoke the Shem Angel and send it to th practitioner responsible for tormenting your family. This involves the Split-Merge technique.

Split-Merge Technique.
Imagine two photos side by side, and then one person in a photo all of a sudden next to the other in the photo.
Spirits can assist with this.
It took me a few tries but once sent Prince Orobas to a practitioner.
Stare at the Shem angels sigil and flash open it. Then visualize that angel directly next to the responsible practitioner and open your eyes.
Do this technique daily for a week (seven days). A white tealight can be used as light to flash the sigil.

Last edited: