• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Warlock

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, I just want to point out that I was initiated to become a Warlock by my Ultimate Guide. Now, I don't know how to do spell work or anything of that kind, but just as Consciousness is, I am full of Magick within. I am preparing myself to become a Warlock. However, I am taking my good intentions into the term Warlock. It is said that Warlocks are mischievous, but for me it is just a title like any other. I am bringing a source of balance practices with this Title. So please, don't think I am mischievous. It's just, that I like the term Warlock for me. And, I have not yet seen anyone including Women using that title. But, here I am.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Depending if your "ultimate guide" Is human or otherwise, do you find joy and inner connection with the prescribed path? Personally I lean towards most of the astral realm being mischievous based off of human standards ( in the best kind of way). I wouldn't worry about what the average person thinks because average is average and by following the path you are set aside. If what you do is unbalanced you will be able to see the consequences and adjust accordingly.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I mean we are all average unless we are say the president or celebrity, but I don’t buy someone saying they’ve been initiated into something yet they know nothing

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I mean we are all average unless we are say the president or celebrity, but I don’t buy someone saying they’ve been initiated into something yet they know nothing
I absolutely agree. I may have to do some hard work on this.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Mischievous is a state of action. Magick isn't good or bad, its the intention behind each action that makes it good or bad. Same goes with mischievous.
Ditto. I often like to say magic is like a knife. You can cut food and feed your family using it as a tool, or you can stab a guy. But either way, it's the user of the knife that's accountable.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Warlocks are grand and good for you, you dont need the spells but a ttitle like any other meaning like a car or like a Barony?