• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Are The Intentions Of Those Who Are Into And Practice The Dark-Occult?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I just wanted to ask what are the intentions of people who are into and practice the 'dark-occult'?..Do you want to attain wealth, power, and success by like 'stepping on other people' to get there?..Do you guys want to be like 'energy-vampiring' people against their will?..If you had the opportunity, would you want to join something like say the 'Illuminati/New World Order' too as well?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
depending on what you call dark-occult. so give me your version in short, so i can explain.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
depending on what you call dark-occult. so give me your version in short, so i can explain.
The way I see it I guess you can say, is that you can say that dark-occultists would be willing to cause harm of some sort to innocent people who never did anything to them first. So whether that would be like some sort of like 'energy-vampirism' that you might try to do against somebody, or maybe like some sort of 'curses' that you guys might try to like put onto somebody or something too that never did anything to you in the first place, stuff like that.
Post automatically merged:

Are you some sort of like 'Left-handed path' practitioner yourself?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
first read my about page, before replying. i notice you are quite defensive and i understand, but not many do. so also take note that when you feel attacked it might be due to your way of typing so you can learn from it and grow healthy. when you say for example 'you guys' i understand it might come from being new on wf and still figuring out if you actually want to be here, but and thats a HUGE but, what you went true was just phase 1. some of us online are beyond that. you already know the pains, so show humbleness and respect in your text, from your being as there are also spirits on this side that involve themselves with humans in a good manner.

well, at this point in time i havent met anyone online here on wf with that intent. there are of course people who do such things and they are not barred from here. actually they are just as much welcome to me, we are all gods creatures and we have all a reason to be here, otherwise we would be death.

no i walk 3 paths at this time: right, center and left. they call that a grey witch, but well i like rainbows and they made me do it so

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
first read my about page, before replying. i notice you are quite defensive and i understand, but not many do. so also take note that when you feel attacked it might be due to your way of typing so you can learn from it and grow healthy. when you say for example 'you guys' i understand it might come from being new on wf and still figuring out if you actually want to be here, but and thats a HUGE but, what you went true was just phase 1. some of us online are beyond that. you already know the pains, so show humbleness and respect in your text, from your being as there are also spirits on this side that involve themselves with humans in a good manner.

well, at this point in time i havent met anyone online here on wf with that intent. there are of course people who do such things and they are not barred from here. actually they are just as much welcome to me, we are all gods creatures and we have all a reason to be here, otherwise we would be death.

no i walk 3 paths at this time: right, center and left. they call that a grey witch, but well i like rainbows and they made me do it so
Alright dude okay, but also like what you just said there doesn't really seem very 'dark' to me, maybe you're not like one of those people that I was talking about.

Also, what do you mean that you walk 3 paths, I thought that there was only 1 path and that it was the Straight and narrow?

I also wonder what the 'spirits' might be thinking about me as well.

But are you saying that my account that I've shared on here of how I got that Download from God in 2010 was actually just like phase 1? Jesus, how many more phases is there?..Also and I don't mean to have any ego here but I just highly doubt that very many people on Earth have ever actually experienced something quite like this.

I think that I also sort of just came down here to also probably just to 'school' some of you dark-occultists about just what a Download from God actually is.

I must be 'worthy', I must be like a 'chosen one' or something too, because there's just no way that I'd think that I'd ever be able to get some sort of an actual Download from God if I wasn't.

I don't really even know who I really am then, sometimes I might also wonder, if maybe I'm also actually like Alexander the Great too?

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Dr. Angela Puca gives a nice little intro on the subject of the LHP.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is important to understand that the intentions of "dark" occultists really may vary with the individual, because it really is about the individual and their personal power. There is a huge gulf between the scrawny suburban goth kid who reads Anton LaVey and has a revelation of "Evil spelled backwards is Live!" and a serial killer who believes he is harvesting human souls to serve him in Hell. The former is far more common and you are more likely to meet online, and while he may call upon dark entities for all the goodies of wealth, sex and power, he probably works at McDonalds and is just making his way along a spiritual road with twists and turns like everyone else.
The latter you are more likely to meet at a truck stop at 3am or a place like the Cecil Hotel. He may actually share your sympathies regarding NWO and the Illuminati, which leads to drinks with your new friend which leads to you waking up bound hand and foot in an open grave while he chanting some unintelligible forgotten tongue before he jumps on you with big knife in hope of releasing your prana for consumption with deep jabs of consecrated steel.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Dr. Angela Puca gives a nice little intro on the subject of the LHP.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It is important to understand that the intentions of "dark" occultists really may vary with the individual, because it really is about the individual and their personal power. There is a huge gulf between the scrawny suburban goth kid who reads Anton LaVey and has a revelation of "Evil spelled backwards is Live!" and a serial killer who believes he is harvesting human souls to serve him in Hell. The former is far more common and you are more likely to meet online, and while he may call upon dark entities for all the goodies of wealth, sex and power, he probably works at McDonalds and is just making his way along a spiritual road with twists and turns like everyone else.
The latter you are more likely to meet at a truck stop at 3am or a place like the Cecil Hotel. He may actually share your sympathies regarding NWO and the Illuminati, which leads to drinks with your new friend which leads to you waking up bound hand and foot in an open grave while he chanting some unintelligible forgotten tongue before he jumps on you with big knife in hope of releasing your prana for consumption with deep jabs of consecrated steel.
Damn bro, that sounds pretty intense.

'I two-step with Lucifer, and ever since I've started dancin' I've walked a fine line between Einstein and Charles Manson.' - Immortal Technique & Diabolic 'Frontlines'

Do you think that the end result of following a 'Left-handed path' would ever actually end up to be good for you? What about things like 'karmic-consequences' and stuff like that too? Or even the concept of 'sin' if looked at from a certain way.

Do you think that the 'meek' will ever actually inherit the Earth?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
People pray in their darkest hours, and get seemingly no response or no help. Pragmatically, we look at our environment and condition.
When this occurs with no visible response, we seek alternatives through grief. Some turn to magick.

Karmic consequences, basically the question is heaven or hell? In a literal view hell would be obvious as the final destination and the reason why are various. There are workers of miracles, and the high priest that originally makes a cameo in genesis is not discussed much, some would view him as christ not yet recognized in the world. So, some turn to magic.

Are we being childish by doing so? Who told us to be child-like? Have we been told to come out of Egypt? What if we have never ventured there yet?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
People pray in their darkest hours, and get seemingly no response or no help. Pragmatically, we look at our environment and condition.
When this occurs with no visible response, we seek alternatives through grief. Some turn to magick.

Karmic consequences, basically the question is heaven or hell? In a literal view hell would be obvious as the final destination and the reason why are various. There are workers of miracles, and the high priest that originally makes a cameo in genesis is not discussed much, some would view him as christ not yet recognized in the world. So, some turn to magic.

Are we being childish by doing so? Who told us to be child-like? Have we been told to come out of Egypt? What if we have never ventured there yet?
People pray and don't get a response, but I bet if someone goes on a social media site, and posts something that's like so totally awesome that a whole hell of alot of people like it, then that person might all of a sudden start to feel better for no reason and out of nowhere, because that energy is actually like coming back to them 'through the screen' over distance, and stuff just like that too.

Reaction score
Awards
Hmm. These forums are the only social media I use and ever will. I see the point though, positivity gets more receding and giving.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Then there's the more negative 'psychic-attacks' that can happen with all of that stuff too, where the negative energy can start to affect people over distances too, or maybe even worse the 'police-raid' vibe, which is very intense and shitty and it seems like you and everyone in that vicinity has just been like marked for death, and has like just been targeted for Termination and stuff too.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Do you think that the end result of following a 'Left-handed path' would ever actually end up to be good for you? What about things like 'karmic-consequences' and stuff like that too? Or even the concept of 'sin' if looked at from a certain way.
I'm a 3 path person myself, or more like Middle Hand Path, which some people might think is gross, but whatever way there is no "end", but rather a perpetual cycle of existence that waveforms between what we call "good and evil", which are purely relative terms. I believe the act of getting rid of karma actually generates more karma, so the only solution is to sit still, stare a wall and wait for Eternity to assimilate you. But I've got bills to pay. With regards to "sin", I think everybody has to fuck up at least once and set the next cycle. That way the soul gets knowledge and physical atoms gain experience - live, die, repeat, gradually purify and ascend to greater consciousness.
And have fun doing it.

Do you think that the 'meek' will ever actually inherit the Earth?
That depends on the half life of radioactive fallout. IMO.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Then there's the more negative 'psychic-attacks' that can happen with all of that stuff too, where the negative energy can start to affect people over distances too, or maybe even worse the 'police-raid' vibe, which is very intense and shitty and it seems like you and everyone in that vicinity has just been like marked for death, and has like just been targeted for Termination and stuff too.
Speaking of that, this is an example of that quote that 'The battle is won or lost before the first blow is even thrown.', and that the battle is actually won or lost 'energetically' first for real, it could be also be talking about other things like preparation and stuff too, but that is actually an example of spiritual warfare in real life.