• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Are You Reading (Occult)

Lyssia

Neophyte
I’m terrible with reading only one book at a time, so I’ve got several going. IIH, the Exorcist’s Handbook, Encyclopedia of Celtic Wisdom to name a few.
Me too. I just finished The Way of Fire and Ice, but am also working my way through Claude Lecouteaux (though that's not technically occult), and am painfully creeping my way through Liber Null and Psychonaut.

Finally found my IIH, though. Turns out, I had to get it on the Kindle. I totally forgot I gave in and got it that way, and spent two months going through every book I own in search of a hard copy. Having found it, I figure I'd better actually start it. 😆

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Awards
Finally found my IIH, though. Turns out, I had to get it on the Kindle. I totally forgot I gave in and got it that way, and spent two months going through every book I own in search of a hard copy. Having found it, I figure I'd better actually start it. 😆
Lol yeah, I was insistent on a hard copy since I'm weird about that. And so I ended up paying like $40 for a paperback. Definitely treat those copies like gold! XD

Mart

Acolyte
Awards
Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon
Yes, that has been answered several times now. I only wrote that comment to remind people not to shorthand everything, which can make learning for beginners incredibly frustrating.