• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Author What are your opinions on Jason's Miller occult material?

Discuss, critique or review an author.

Silsebyl

Neophyte
Awards
The admins don't tell about the details. There was a problem with the old certificate, that's the only thing I know. Since they don't want anyone to help them fix the problems, the members can't do anything but wait - yet they promise it will be back some day. It's sad that the forum is shut down for so long, but I guess some of its members have come here to wizardforums ... ;)

tranmut3

Neophyte
jason miller is an author, of course, but has a website where he runs courses - he has $700 course on Hekate, available at 3 levels. i'd so love to do it, but its a little too much $$$ for me at the moment.
when hekate graciously makes herself known to me, i will find the money, as i have admired her from a far distance for a long time.

by the way, Jasons Books are very general, with a lot of fluff, but occaisional nuggets.
eg he mentions the sorcerers ladder in sorcerers secrets which i like alot.
i have his 'consorting with spirits' which also is a great read.

Jastiv

Neophyte
I don't have any of his books so I don't really have an opinion. I remember following him back when blogs were a thing and I was desperatly trying to get somewhere in my practice. Those days are long since past. The trouble with Studio Arcanis really has nothing to do with Jason Miller. I do know that they took some oaths or something when the forum was up. I actually tried to resurrect the forum using a group sigil and chaos magick. I figured if it was just some ones personal issues they could be magically fixed. They still have a mostly inactive facebook group.