• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What Happened To Me In 2010, Download of Spiritual Energy, Military Helicopters..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everybody, I'm new to the forums and don't know why I didn't find them sooner. This is something that happened to me on February 21st, of 2010. It was absolutely life changing and indescribable and crazy. I am 35 at the time of writing this, and I was 22 at the time that the event happened, but several years before that when I was 18 I met this guy Sheldon at a community college, we met in a philosophy class of all places..He was in the army and was in Iraq before too, and we started talking. He was about 26 at the time. He was doing these martial arts and started training me in some of it. he did like Jeet Kune Do and Qi-Gong and later also some Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Then after that I didn't see him much for like several years, but several years after that and it's gonna sound really crazy but he actually developed these very powerful energy work abilities..

He gave me a series of these energetic downloads, at first they were pretty mild and I didn't really feel much of it, but then there was the big one. I was also completely sober during this whole thing except for smoking cigarettes. I went to his house that night, and I sat in a chair, and he waved his hands over me and waved this big crystal over me. He then put his two fingers like an inch from my forehead, and it felt like he was actually like reaching into my brain and moving it around with his fingers..and it was kind of uncomfortable. This download apparently came from some spiritual or interdimensional beings, and he said that he had been instructed to open my third eye up all the way. He waved his hands some more over me and it felt like he was like 'microwaving' my brain, and I started to get a slight headache..After that it was insane, we both went into seizures, but came out of them..What I felt after that was indescribable..

About 45 minutes after that, we were in his backyard and no joke a military helicopter flies towards us, and turns on a spotlight directly onto both of us as it flew overhead. The spotlight wasn't on, and it turned it on directly onto us as it flew overhead. It had three pill-capsule shaped lights on the front of it, but they were laid out horizontally in the shape of a triangle, with a white blinking tail light. It definitely wasn't a police helicopter. I saw Sheldon kind of start to lose his cool for a bit, and I was kind of freaking out, and I was thinking that are there like SWAT teams outside the house ready to take us down right now or something? But there weren't it was fine..

The download came in phases and waves, and eventually I was able to drive home. The next day started off normal enough actually after I got some sleep. I was living with my parents, and I was like 'Oh my god oh my god all this conspiracy stuff is real spiritual stuff is real, oh my god wtf'..Later that night things started to ramp right up again and get alot more intense. Some of it was cool, it was awesome at first, I felt like this euphoria, it felt like my brain worked in ways that it never worked before. I felt like some sort of genius..It's like I would ask my mind a question, and all these answers just kept coming in. I tried to write some of it down but things were starting to get crazy. I saw some more strange aircraft you can say in the backyard like a UFO or something just sitting hovering there, but I don't really know what it was..

Another thing that happened was that my parents had bought lottery tickets, and I was afraid that we would actually WIN the lottery, because for some reason it seemed completely possible that we could win right now, and I don't know if I would've been able to handle that right now..I felt like I was shifting through parallel-dimensions of reality, and that nothing is an accident really and that even the air conditioner turning on at a particular moment meant something. Some of what proceeded was like an intense drug trip, to describe it somehow. I saw like a 'purple haze' you can say being projected over my vision..And if I looked harder it looked like it was made up of eyes or alien faces or something..That is kind of weird I know but that was just what I saw at that point..

This download was very intense and I think what started to then happen was my body was having a hard time handling it. I was having like seizures on the floor, and I had a fever, and I thought that I was going to die..I was very scared at the time and didn't know how long this would last or what the end result would be. I also felt like my 'self' was being erased from existence or something, like maybe an ego death so to speak. Getting sleep would've actually been the best thing to do to integrate this download into my body, but that was the last thing that I was able to do..Eventually after a couple of days I was fine..

My whole life I've always been like the odd man out, despite having also been a pretty big and athletic dude too at one point as well, I don't pretend to be some spiritual guru who has a bunch of answers, and I don't really see the world in a 'new age' type of way you can say either, I think that the world is an incredibly fucked up place..but what I know for sure is, that there's a spiritual reality that exists, and that the people in that military helicopter, or the people that they work for don't want the public to be knowing about this kind of stuff..That helicopter that turned a spotlight on us that night was like a black helicopter of the New World Order.. and probably had some sort of electromagnetic-sensors that detected all of the energy that we were putting out and it went to go investigate..

I later on in my life ended up making some very stupid and terrible mistakes, that I'm still paying for today as well..I hope to share this account with people about what actually happened on that day,.and I want to try despite I would say having also seen some of the worst depths of hell you can say as well, I also want to try to be like some sort of a positive force for good in the world as well..and with these crazy times that we're in right now currently with the world, I think that it would be good to get this kind of information out to people..If anybody has any questions about any of this, please feel free to ask, I'd be happy to answer, thanks..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Can you visualize a dark entity sitting top of your head - with tentacles?
Yeah maybe, why?..And this account of what happened to me in 2010 and these energetic downloads are actually like some very high-level spiritual and Occult knowledge too..Trust me this is as real as it gets..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Quite so and the entity responsible is sitting on your head.

Personally I would not go with an entity that provides seizures and is connected with apparently military craft
I don't really know what you're trying to say with that dude, but you're starting to sound kind of weird.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is all the real deal here, I shit you not..you don't have to believe it I guess but then I would say that you're a fool.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What hes saying is that its a program and to him that looks like an octopus on your head. It attracts what the program wants. Since it also has military toys it is obvious it comes from government. Working and learning from it can be a hell of a ride, but when you are not government it will lead to good citizen, not to occult ways.
Since it landed on your head, you have 3 options. 1spiritual warfare and learn tru that, 2 block them and find an occult path to your liking so you can learn to see them as nothing or 3 let someone with occult skill close you of.

Id say listen to roma, look around on the site and let him help you. The dude knows.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What hes saying is that its a program and to him that looks like an octopus on your head. It attracts what the program wants. Since it also has military toys it is obvious it comes from government. Working and learning from it can be a hell of a ride, but when you are not government it will lead to good citizen, not to occult ways.
Since it landed on your head, you have 3 options. 1spiritual warfare and learn tru that, 2 block them and find an occult path to your liking so you can learn to see them as nothing or 3 let someone with occult skill close you of.

Id say listen to roma, look around on the site and let him help you. The dude knows.
You guys are kind of fucken weird bro, but I ain't worried about no tentacle beings because I also got that like 1000-Watt Forcefield..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Don't believe me if you don't want, but I'll just put it to you this way now, if you don't believe it then you're a fucken dumbass who probably doesn't know shit about nothing anyways..I'm giving you an example of the demonstration of like actual high-level Spiritual and Occult knowledge and abilities..because it all really did happen for real on a date that I'll remember forever, which was February 21st, of 2010..

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly. That IS the correct mindstate and yes we are a bit wyrd. And i know these things happen, it happened to a lot of us. For roma it always looks like an octopus, for me often flowers and ladybugs. Maybe you can see us by those ways too?

Do you know how to lend a hand? Im always blind, maybe you can show me what you mean from your point.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Anybody ever heard of Mark Passio? He used to be a priest in the Church of Satan before he left it to start mostly teaching his Natural Law stuff which are like the universal laws of morality that exist in the universe and stuff like that. Here's a video that I actually sort of tried to make famous during the massive Covid vaccine brainwashing-campaign of like 2021..I'll just let him yell at you all for me since he seems to be able to do a pretty good job at that too..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I believe we all have our insights in whats called conspiracy. We most certainly dont agree on it all on wf, but we all KNOW the world isnt what it seems. And many of us seek to be happy from within. From lead to gold..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So I've been fully awake since like 2010 at least..apparently many people are still like completely 100% brainwashed-sheeple in the year 2022..When all of this Covid stuff hit, the 'Truthers' already knew that it was probably going to be a bunch of bullshit from the start...And guess what all of you Wizards, did you know that that Covid vaccine is actually a fucken Bio-weapon?..That just might be part of a depopulation agenda by the New World Order?..Should've listened to us back then when we were already talking about it, I had to suffer 12 years living amongst the rest of you brainwashed fucks, ha..But now it looks like all of the 'conspiracy theorists' have all started to be vindicated..

At the same time too I would like to learn more about your occult ways too, I've looked around this forum and am not quite sure what to make of some of it, but this might actually be the place with the right people, the ones who've probably suffered some degree of probably significant pain in life to even want to start to go down this kind of path seriously, and they are also more realistic and practical in getting results I think maybe too..Some of my views might be considered to be more 'Christian' you can say, I have you can say a pretty strong sense of morality, and of right and of right and wrong, and of good and evil..And there is definitely spiritual warfare that exists..Maybe we should all ask ourselves why we're all even here in this hell-hole called life on Earth in the first place, and maybe our actual purpose and mission in this life is maybe just to start the Great fucken Slave Rebellion of Earth!..

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I believe we all have our insights in whats called conspiracy. We most certainly dont agree on it all on wf, but we all KNOW the world isnt what it seems. And many of us seek to be happy from within. From lead to gold..
That's cool I guess, yeah the world is definitely not what it seems at all..I hope you have a good day.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, its a good day. its nice to find a little lady bug in the dirt. I hope you get over the defensiveness soon, i like you. 💖

For that humans need to become slaves first and the earth needs to look more like the slums of new delhi, so we are not there yet. You can fight to prevent it, we have weapons. Some use tarot cards, others like mystical wars and again others are into witchcraft and working with nonhumans. Since you know spiritual warfare and you say you have a christian view, you might want to read and watch some of what the god king does. Hes a member here and is becoming more prominent on things like YouTube.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How many people are on this forum total who at least lurk or participate right now?..This might be the right community of people who might be willing to really try to explore and try out some really crazy shit too..I just hate how mainstream society tries to brainwash people into being these stupid 'atheist' pricks, and all of their shills in the mainstream media and mainstream-science that think that the material world is all that exists among other things and the implications that stem from all of that too..

I've been through I would almost try to say like several lifetimes worth of bullshit at this point, and just sort of want to try to find a good, decent community of people who are also more awake to what's really going on in the world and in the reality of this existence than the normal brainwashed sheep person.

So yeah it looks like there's interdimensional or astral-entities that exist and many of them tend to be more negative like 'demons' or 'evil spirits', or they can be more positive like 'light beings' or 'angels' you can say too. It looks like there are also many different planes and dimensions of existence too.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, its a good day. its nice to find a little lady bug in the dirt. I hope you get over the defensiveness soon, i like you. 💖

For that humans need to become slaves first and the earth needs to look more like the slums of new delhi, so we are not there yet. You can fight to prevent it, we have weapons. Some use tarot cards, others like mystical wars and again others are into witchcraft and working with nonhumans. Since you know spiritual warfare and you say you have a christian view, you might want to read and watch some of what the god king does. Hes a member here and is becoming more prominent on things like YouTube.
Who's the god king? You mean the Christian god?..I don't really think that Jesus is my Lord and Savior or something like that, but I will say that it looks like the negative-entities and demons seem to really not like to hear the name of Jesus Christ and Archangel Michael as well, and that these are like actual beings that exist too..

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No. You need to focus. I wrote hes a member here. When i write that it means here as in text on a internetsite called wf. That is something external. I can sense you seeking connection about here. Do you understand the difference?

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No. You need to focus. I wrote hes a member here. When i write that it means here as in text on a internetsite called wf. That is something external. I can sense you seeking connection about here. Do you understand the difference?
Oh, okay Lou, I think that I'll probably go check him out.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are all of you guys on this forum all like leaning more towards the 'dark side' or whatever? And want to do some sort of demonic shit or something like that? I'm just trying to understand.