• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What you think about Marilyn Manson?

Konsciencia

Neophyte
Hello everyone, I really think that Marilyn Manson knows a lot about the occult. It is obvious that he is a Satanist. Even though, Satanist don't believe in Satan or Lucifer in anyway. But perhaps, Marilyn Manson has his own theories and experiences that I would love for him to share one day, or maybe never. That's to fucking bad. I would love that. So, what do you think? does Marilyn knows? or is he just doing this whole Satanist thing for fame?

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Awards
I think he's basically a creep that uses his weirdness to prey on women. But what do I know?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Awards
I'm not too quick to call many musicians actual Satanists or occultists in general, since I feel like it's so easy to use such things as a mere accessory in the music industry. Especially in rock and metal genres. That being said, I don't know much about Manson at all, but I suppose it's possible. The lead singer of Iron Maiden is without a doubt at least an initiate in Western esoterica, but he's somehow managed to keep that very well-hidden, with only his song lyrics being a dead giveaway to people like us. Perhaps Marilyn Manson does the same.

Mart

Chaos Alchemist
Archivist
Awards
He's literally turning himself in for assault. I mean, not someone I'd idolize, but to each their own.

He attacks women, but "he fucking rocks". Ok. Whatever dude.
As Trent Reznor once put it, Manson has "become a dopey clown" lol. Dude's a real piece of shit IRL.

Ang3l

Zealot
Awards
Hello everyone, I really think that Marilyn Manson knows a lot about the occult. It is obvious that he is a Satanist. Even though, Satanist don't believe in Satan or Lucifer in anyway. But perhaps, Marilyn Manson has his own theories and experiences that I would love for him to share one day, or maybe never. That's to fucking bad. I would love that. So, what do you think? does Marilyn knows? or is he just doing this whole Satanist thing for fame?
Sincerely, do you think it serves you to know if he does or does not?