• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] What's the best Spirit / Energy / Entity / God-Goddess for getting help influencing the real world ?

Someone's asking for help!

boymatmat

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
what's the best entity / spirit / energy / spiritual being / god-goddess / archetype to work with for getting some aid / help in the real world ? Particularly i'd like some help with a law / court related problem ..

Hekate? Hermes? Angels (Raziel, Mebahel) ? Daemons (ie Belial) ? Santa Muerte ? Planetary - Celestial Intelligences ?

Is it possible to get some specific help ?

I don't want to talk about it but to make it short I got robbed years ago and got charged back with assault and those guys also said it was a brawl to defend themselves and I got charged 4 that too ... while in reality these guys beat me up and stole my backback ...

I'd like to make some justice, ... i'm not particularly looking 4 a revenge , but i'd like at least to make it right and clear my name ..

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The thing about this is

the Spirits do and can influence the world, BUT this world is what is called Malkuth. The Spirits don’t just alter the laws of physics

that being said I’m not saying they don’t, but there’s something to it, it’s said the great sages use to be able to control the weather BUT they had an understanding of how the universe worked, think of Neo in the Matrix seeing the code, they saw the make up 9f reality and could alter it

NOW, having said that you should choose a spirit, one you can make an agreement with for justice. Something like I’ll pay you this for this.

the curse may manifest in something as small as them saying sorry, them having life troubles to possibly being ruined.

Reaction score
Awards
what's the best entity / spirit / energy / spiritual being / god-goddess / archetype to work with for getting some aid / help in the real world ? Particularly i'd like some help with a law / court related problem ..

Hekate? Hermes? Angels (Raziel, Mebahel) ? Daemons (ie Belial) ? Santa Muerte ? Planetary - Celestial Intelligences ?

Is it possible to get some specific help ?

I don't want to talk about it but to make it short I got robbed years ago and got charged back with assault and those guys also said it was a brawl to defend themselves and I got charged 4 that too ... while in reality these guys beat me up and stole my backback ...

I'd like to make some justice, ... i'm not particularly looking 4 a revenge , but i'd like at least to make it right and clear my name ..
There is an angel and a demon ,numbered in the 60s or 70s of goetia and Shemhamphoresh that can help.
Look up gallery of magic books