• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

White hairs of wisdom

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Wisdom is a relative quality that changes with circumstance, so no. A grey-haired individual who acts wisely in one lifestyle who is suddenly dropped into an unfamiliar culture may make foolish decisions. They must learn again to be considered wise in that context, so unless we were regularly seeing people’s hair color ebb and flow with their surroundings…

It just so happens that as we get older, we tend to get wiser, and we also tend to lose color in our hair. The saying grew out of fear. It is nothing more than a crutch to comfort those who are unwilling to accept their place in the flow of time. Ageing and death are a blessing in many ways. It is foolish to be afraid of the universally inevitable - making the saying rather ironic in many cases.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I once read a book were someone got a deathscare and his hair turned white over night. And since i am a lady i know my ways around in the mystic beauty salon (i already got me bigger boobs and i know all about women shaving and painting hairs, but also braiding and covering) so i thought why not try the scarry route aka fight your way out of a closing cliffoth, while being blind and crippled, but without the conscious scare. And it worked. Took me about a year, but i now got white hair.

Next step is long hair till my butt and i already got some input about how your own unconscious jealousy makes ones hair stop growing. I also was shown a picture of a naked eve with a snake.
I also noticed that growing ones hair isnt done in the qliffothic area. So i thought why would that snake interfere with eves marriage, what kind of friend is that? And today im having friends over with whom i have some spiritual errors.

So go to the beauty salon and let yourself be spoiled. 😍

Reaction score
Awards
I got gray hair at 20. Now it's everywhere at age 52. I still have some pepper but the salt is fighting for the title.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm getting them in my 20s I'm 24 now,
And it's not uncommon maybe , because in last few months I have been known some mind blowing ever wanted truths...about things that I wanted to know or
Because of anything , I find them beautiful and even attractive I don't know where is this even come from

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Technically white hair is lack of minerals. That can be deficiences in diet and digestion

Try molasses. It helps horses a lot
That came up to mind too,
I agree,
Thanks a lot

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I once read a book were someone got a deathscare and his hair turned white over night. And since i am a lady i know my ways around in the mystic beauty salon (i already got me bigger boobs and i know all about women shaving and painting hairs, but also braiding and covering) so i thought why not try the scarry route aka fight your way out of a closing cliffoth, while being blind and crippled, but without the conscious scare. And it worked. Took me about a year, but i now got white hair.

Next step is long hair till my butt and i already got some input about how your own unconscious jealousy makes ones hair stop growing. I also was shown a picture of a naked eve with a snake.
I also noticed that growing ones hair isnt done in the qliffothic area. So i thought why would that snake interfere with eves marriage, what kind of friend is that? And today im having friends over with whom i have some spiritual errors.

So go to the beauty salon and let yourself be spoiled. 😍
I saw a purported photo of Robert E. Lee in 1859. A dark-haired gent then. By 1863 the hair and beard had gone white as a Klansman's wet-dream. So stress seems to play a factor in at least some cases.