• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who was the first Demon you worked with?

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
toto-dost-deamon-0004.png

It's always a pleasure to read stories about conjurers and Demons, and get an insight of their experiences. As many of us, as many stories we have to tell. Some people getting results what they would never expect, both in positive or negative way. Some of them literally regret their decision, while others' have a kind of experience which dragged them even closer to demons. One thing is for sure: all of them are interesting! While I'm not sure how many of you have ever worked with demons, I assume that there are people who definitely approached them or planning to!

Please, tell us your story about your first encounter!
  • Who was the first demon you worked with?
  • Why did you chosed him/her?
  • What was your goal?
  • Everything went how you expected?
  • How would you describe his/her personality based on your experience?
  • How did he/she sounded like?
  • How did he/she looked like?
  • How did you feel yourself after the encounter?
  • Are you still in-contact?
(You don't have to respond to these questions, these are just some examples, small help for you to get into details just in case.)

Feel free to tell us any details you feel comfortable to share with the WF Community! Let's talk about our experiences with demons freely.​

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
  • Who was the first demon you worked with? dantalion of the Goetia, a magician did it for me
  • Why did you chosed him/her? He can affect the mind
  • What was your goal? To get my now ex gf
  • Everything went how you expected? Hell no, I honestly wish I hadn’t wasted years, time, and money on her or the magicians I hired.
  • How would you describe his/her personality based on your experience? Idk, I didn’t meet him
  • How did he/she sounded like? N/A
  • How did he/she looked like? I think the mage said he appeared hooded, not sure
  • How did you feel yourself after the encounter? I was happy
  • Are you still in-contact? No, I don’t work with those spirits anymore, it was a very the monkey’s paw Like experience.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Vassago was the first. I wanted to become better at divination and used his seal and enn. I had no idea what I was doing or what I should feel/see/hear and so I couldn't tell if he was there.
I got frustrated and "threatened" him, saying "do you know who I am?!" (about 15 years ago I "knew" that i was Lucifer - i drank and smoked a lot then 😅) It didn't impress him I guess.

Not too long after that i called Bael. That resulted in some slight poltergeist activity in my home afterwards (or an overactive imagination): things hanging on the walls moved and made sound like ringing bells.
I had asked Bael to help me get lucid in dreams. The constant waking up by "bells" at night resulted in a few instances of lucidity.
I saw him in my dreams a couple of times as well. Always squatting down and one human face with two other heads on the side (that aren't very clear to me)

Vassago I only called much later again, and to me he feels (and makes me feel) restless.
Bael always is polite / business like.

Something that'll make you laugh: after a big evocation I always dream of the band Ghost BC.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
Vassago was the first. I wanted to become better at divination and used his seal and enn. I had no idea what I was doing or what I should feel/see/hear and so I couldn't tell if he was there.
I got frustrated and "threatened" him, saying "do you know who I am?!" (about 15 years ago I "knew" that i was Lucifer - i drank and smoked a lot then 😅) It didn't impress him I guess.
Uh, oh, well... to being said, back then when I've learned about Demons, Vassago's description of his nature and how he should be approached and how not, was one of the most memorable. Let me quote Paul Huson from a book named Mastering Witchcraft:​

He is to be called only in matters of extreme perplexity, when all lesser methods of divination have availed you naught.
Although he is “good by nature,” it is extremely important to remember that he is one of the seventy-two from of old, a being formed out of primordial fire eons before man evolved into his present shape, of an intelligence at this present time far superior to that of most men alive, and in the humiliating position of being susceptible to conjuration by apelike clay-formed Homo sapiens, by means of a faculty as yet mostly underdeveloped within said simian creatures. So approach his conjuration with extreme respect at all times; it is no idle operation. ❞​

Also, Aleister Crowley describes Vassago in a different way about his nature. He says that his energy is rather malevolent, baleful and his deeds and disposition are pretty dark. In spite of these.

Yet, you are casually greeted him with a simple: "Do you know who I am?!". It's just, great! 🤣 I mean, I'm glad that you didn't get harmed after the attempt to contact with him in this way, and you either was lucky with him or the summoning didn't happen properly at the first time. Knowing Vassago's nature and energy, the way how he make you feel / how he feels is definitely, not surprising. Also, one thing is for sure, even if your summoning was not succesful, he definitely knows about how you attempted to approach him back then.
Something that'll make you laugh: after a big evocation I always dream of the band Ghost BC.​
Haha. Now that is definitely a strange consequence and after effect, but I think it turned out to be pretty memorable, after all. 😂

Edit.: Alright, I had to search a little bit about Vassago - sometimes I have the urge to do it when I read certain names - and I found a pretty beautiful art piece of him. I really like this style and it actually touched well his sophisticated aspect.
Vassago.png

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
the summoning didn't happen properly at the first time
This probably was the case 😂.
In more recent times I have tried to explain his name in various languages.
Hebrew could be Haza (to dream) + Sagah (to increase).
Sumerian could be Uzu (diviner) + Gu (voice).
Persian could be Washi (whisperer), Wasa (a moth flying around a candle) or Wushaq (a boy).
The last time I called him (last year) he was constantly running around the circle. When I told him to stand still he looked like a bald young boy, small but large and grotesque at the same time. I'm sure this image has been constructed because of my interpretation of his name.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
Persian could be Washi (whisperer), Wasa (a moth flying around a candle) or Wushaq (a boy).
The last time I called him (last year) he was constantly running around the circle. When I told him to stand still he looked like a bald young boy, small but large and grotesque at the same time. I'm sure this image has been constructed because of my interpretation of his name.
Yes, it's more than possible and I can see the connection between your interpretation and the result.
To communicate with any entity clean and properly in any way has some requirement, for example:
  • Enough knowledge
  • Silencing your consciousness and ego
  • Intact energy system and chakra system
  • Free from prejudice and expectations
If you don't have these and you ignore the importance of these, it can result that the communication can be partially or fully distorted, either what you hear or see from the entity, in which case you can totally ruin everything you normally planned with. Even if we're talking about a very powerful, ancient being, you must be suitable for the cause to both send out and recieve the messages and happenings properly. It requires energy from them too to deliver the proper message to you and if the channel is neglected, unsuitable, broken, dirty so the message will be as well, and it is not their interest to get what you want properly but yours, at the first place. We can safely say that getting in connect with any spirit without preparations is very disrespectful, it's almost like inviting someone for a dinner while you didn't cook anything.

Of course, this can lead to many misunderstanding, confusion or even discord, conflict which you don't want to have.
In my case, Prince Sitri was the one who actually taught me a lot in connection with that how much our expectations, fears and prejudices can actually form and manipulate our experience with other beings, even if they would approach you in a different way. They are a perfect mirror for you and your mental state and of course, who woul,d be the one who will get judged? The demon, most likely.
/ I'm actually very grateful for Prince Sitri. He have a bad reputation overall, and I fell into the trap where I was actually handle him wrong at the beginning because of others' experiences, and I consider myself very fortunate that he attempted to teach me and not turns against me, because I had very disrespectful thoughts about him at the first time. I was insecure and also thoughtless. /

By the way, how was the communication back then, with Vassago outside of what you've experienced, @Yazata? How do you feel?​

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
By the way, how was the communication back then, with Vassago outside of what you've experienced
I took my journal out:
For a project I called each Goetia spirit 5 days in a row. Four days without a Triangle and very "loose" and the fifth day in the Triangle to make them connect with a square I made.
(As I have said in another thread, I don't acknowledge communication in English or my own language - this means that messages are short and cryptic once I translated them)

First day:
I only heard him whispering, going from one ear to the other "a sense of shame"
Then he took the shape of a little bald boy
"a sphere, your hair"
He said that with a smile in his voice
"the old side of the craft"

Second day:
He now was running around the circle like a mischievous child
"sensitive of contact"
The whisper then came from both sides
"without force"

Third day
He was running around the circle and I ordered him to stop. He then stood in the corner, was still the little boy but very tall and quite scary
"who has compassion?"
He was bald, yellowish grey and half turned to the wall
I stated at this point that I am created in the image of God, and that he was bound by Solomon who was a servant of God, so that he should know our relationship.
I told him that I wanted to be taught in my dreams the art of prophesy.
He then turned around with an "E.T. finger" and said "cross"

I had a dream that night that one of my brother's stepchildren would die within the year. Hasn't happened yet.

Fourth day
He stood in front of me. I nodded that he could run around. Excited and giggling he ran around the circle
"work" (constant giggling"

Fifth day
I traced his sigil on the square and placed it in the Triangle
"my contact"
He flew into the square in the form of a moth
"according to the head"

How do you feel?

I have to say that at times it felt "funny" and especially when he was giggling, but when he stood in the corner like that I thought "oh.. hm.. eh.."
This probably makes no sense to anyone.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The first demon I knowingly worked with from an occult perspective was for sure Nitika.

It was because of a suggestion from @QueenJazz regarding using Nitika for financial magic.

I have aphantasia so I can't really visualize anything, and I did not hear anything either.

My financial situation did improve, though I can't be certain it was because of nitika specifically on this particular instance (though I did have several more successes with nitika later on)

Kuruvar Nessaron

Neophyte
Reaction score

It's always a pleasure to read stories about conjurers and Demons, and get an insight of their experiences. As many of us, as many stories we have to tell. Some people getting results what they would never expect, both in positive or negative way. Some of them literally regret their decision, while others' have a kind of experience which dragged them even closer to demons. One thing is for sure: all of them are interesting! While I'm not sure how many of you have ever worked with demons, I assume that there are people who definitely approached them or planning to!

• What was your goal?
(You don't have to respond to these questions, these are just some examples, small help for you to get into details just in case.)

Feel free to tell us any details you feel comfortable to share with the WF Community! Let's talk about our experiences with demons freely.​

I remember that the first demon was Oriens.

It was my first approach with pathworking, and it was very intense.
My goal was to ask for help with wealth, but in my mind, getting me over the feelings or mental constructs of poverty inherited from my family and failed experiences. Basically, if you want to be successful you have to start with a success mindset.

I remember the meeting, its appearance, the place, and what he did.
To date, I have been able to verify over time that my thoughts and my awareness about wealth have actually changed radically.
This has brought a lot of serenity and security to my financial choices, but in general, a peace of mind in the prospect of an abundant life.

I thank the Oriens Demon for this

Kuruvar Nessaron

Reaction score
Awards

• What was your goal?

I cannot recall years ago.
I can recall the recent past. First Furcas, then Foras, then Bime, then Ipos.
Furcas to gain psychic powers, open up Clairs.
Foras contacted me to tell me to learn plants and stones.
Bime to get a job and money for temple supplies.
Ipos to help with divination and protection.
My goal in these prior to Bime was derailed, My goal was to rebuild my life and character, and was going to be done through Demons of Magic Ritual One method.
I still have many petitions written but yet to be burnt, Ditto with hand drawn sigils.
No, it did not go as I expected. I should have gone with Angels first.
Their personalities vary. I like the first two. Orobas and Amon I also contacted for a job, and reconciliation of burnt bridges. They worked well just like Furcas, Foras, and Bime. Jury is still out on Ipos.
My relationships fizzled after a falling out with a mentor.
Like the drawings.
Lowered self confidence, and a feeling I royally fucked up three or more times. Repented.
No. Im a gray magician, but I want to explore the 72 Shem angels and build relationships with them and the archangels first.

Reaction score
When i was a teenager, like fifteen or sixteen or so i wanted to get into the left hand path, especially demonology. however, i was a very impulsive impatient teen and really rushed into it. Firstly, i had no idea how to meditate, or how to even verify an entity or not. I barely learned how to ward and protect myself, etc. Anyway my first demon was buer.. i believe i did invoke him but if im being honest its genuinely vague as i did not verify or know how to verify beings at that time. why did i want to contact buer ? because i wanted to work with purson , and someone recommended me to work with buer first as he was "beginner friendly." of course, the way i did it was so terrible my god, i really regret the way i did it. as i mentioned i was very impulsive and head first, didnt plan anything not even the questions i wanted to ask. As far as i know i think it worked, but as i said, didnt verify, etc.

and also, i always woke up with severe pounding migraines at that age, probably due to my terrible diet and addiction to electronics . In any case anytime i worked with buer , the next morning i genuinely woke up so peaceful and fine.

anyway, my first contact/working with a demon is more of a story of how not to do it and i really do regret being so impulsive 😅😅

Reaction score
Awards

• What was your goal?

The first demon I worked with was Belial perhaps, but the first to reach out to me was President Foras, who told me to look into the magic powers of herbs and stones; perhaps an allusion to Hoodoo, which I used to shy away from but study and practice now, or to look into not only fundamental pros and cons of herbs and crystals, but their occult use in terms of energy exchanges.
The message came to me unsolicited through a third party.
I then worked through that person with Ipos and Bime.
I didn't choose the latter two, they were recommended to me due to my conditions in life.
The goal was a life changing experience with lots of money and Clair abilities and divination off the hook.
Yeahhh....
Dissing spirits is the worst thing you can do. Seriously, yes, very bad.
No, didn't go how I expected, especially after dissing spirits.
Bime supposedly appeared like a blue fairy, while I was imagining a three headed dragon from the abyss and armies of the dead.
Ipos appeared like a lion, goose, hawk etc. He squawked when he got excited or frustrated.
I would never ever be careless with the reaction to the appearance of Prince Ipos. Or Duchess Bime for that matter.
Like I sold my soul for a job at McDonalds and fifty bucks in change.
Nope.

Reaction score
Awards

• What was your goal?

I suppose the very first was not a demon that changed my life, but prayers through saints and Golden Dawn adepts and Thme-Maat to get rid of Lilith. However, Lilith was the initial catalyst, it appeared to go very wrong when switching from darkness to light.
I chose Lilith for sexual stimulation/encounters, money and power.
This was 2012. I joined the initial BALG community.
I then turned to Paul Case, Russian orthodox saints, and the Golden Dawn.
That changed my life.
Going from darkness to light gave me fantastic jobs and place to live. I was comfortable, I had the life.
Then, when I went back to darkness, it fell apart again, going into eight years.

So, where do you stand if any relationship goes wrong? You have yourself, and this is where you become a grey magician or die trying, to tackle the dark to integrate the shadow and resolve issues holding you back, then using primarily white magick, save times where black magicxk is called for.

Reaction score
Awards
Sorry for the seemingly BS replies, my memory is shot in my middle age and I've had a spiritual rollercoaster ride. True stories, just different episodes.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
  • Who was the first demon you worked with? Bune
  • Why did you chosed him/her? Because of a job, and he was speacial, he reminded me of death, and it made(makes me humble)
  • What was your goal? A job and to understand better things in my life.
  • Everything went how you expected? Yes and no
  • How would you describe his/her personality based on your experience? Friendly but most part heavy air breathing presence.
  • How did he/she sounded like? I can't hear, i heard things but not a voice.
  • How did he/she looked like? I haven't seen him :(
  • How did you feel yourself after the encounter? After the ritual? Exhausted and it felt good.
  • Are you still in-contact? He send a familiar i had contact with. The Lesser spirit often comes to my room. Hope this helps:)

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Well... My first, and for Infinity was and always been Lucifer of course, but in my own truth Lucifer is more than just a Demon. I learned this because of my experiences with Her/Him. Telafiel! Love you sweetheart!

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
  • Who was the first demon you worked with? Lilith
  • Why did you chosed him/her? She chose me
  • What was your goal? I asked her to teach me the dark arts
  • Everything went how you expected? No, I opened a can of worms that I wasn't prepared for
  • How would you describe his/her personality based on your experience? Feral
  • How did he/she sounded like? How I'd expect a feral human would sound
  • How did he/she looked like? Most of the time she looked like a bloody zombie, also sometimes she appeared as an old hag or beautiful woman
  • How did you feel yourself after the encounter? Taken back, sometimes scared, exhilarated
  • Are you still in-contact? Yes

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
  • Who was the first demon you worked with? Buer
  • Why did you chosed him/her? I wanted to learn how to program in C.
  • What was your goal? Learning how to code.
  • Everything went how you expected? Well, I learned the basics, but I never became amazing at it.
  • How would you describe his/her personality based on your experience? Telling me to write bad code and break all the rules about how software is supposed to be written.
  • How did he/she sounded like? I heard static but that was all.
  • How did he/she looked like? I couldn't see anything, because I did not have open psychic senses yet.
  • How did you feel yourself after the encounter? I had lots of doubts that I did anything.
  • Are you still in-contact? Yeah, from time to time as needed.

fenix777

Visitor
Reaction score

• What was your goal?

first demon was baal, it was thrilling, i chose him because i was to conjure all the 72 demons of the goeita within one year, de demon was much kinder and giving than i expected, his personality was like a nice al capone, one of those mafia types with a hat smoking a cigar but somehow generous and familial. the thing is baal realy will give you what you want as long as you offer him the things you promised, often a cigar or inscence will do