• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Who Was The First Spirit You Ever Invoked, And What Was Your Initial Results?

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A little about me, I've been into the occult for about 5 years now. If I had to pick one, I'd guess I'd consider myself a Ceremonial Magician. A Ceremonial Magician with a special interest in Solomonic Magic and anything to do with the Goetia. The last two years I've primarily been reading the," Goetia Of The Lemegeton," and several other Goetic Style Grimoire's. I've taken the suggestions and have learned as much as I can before rushing into ritual not knowing the proper to engage the spirits.

The first spirit I decided to work with was King Clauneck. Like everyone else in the begging I used a combination of materials straight out of the books I've been working with over the last few years. The Lessar Key Of Soloman, Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals For Working With The 72 Demons, and The Grimorium Verum. I used various rituals out of those books along with Claunecks Enn, "Avalan Esen Clauneck Kiar." I'm pretty frustrated because I haven't gotten much of a response out of him in the over 60 ritual I've preformed. After using some higher level conjurations I started to meditating a few weeks ago. I was focusing on Claunecks Sigil and asked the question to him what have been doing wrong.

For the first time I heard a clear voice in my head telling me, "You need to take a bath and do a better job of cleansing before rituals. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: It wasn't the answer I was expecting but I heard it clearly in my head for the first time and was ecstatic. Don't get things wrong I shower more then regularly, but apparently not up to King Claunecks standards. Then again about a month ago I was in the middle of ritual and wasn't a dam thing happening like usual and I started to feel a little foolish and angry . As I closed the session I remember feeling like I no longer had any patience and I said clearly in my head your going to have to prove to me that your real or I'm done trying to work with you. Was it coincidence you tell me, But I woke up the following morning discovering I'd won $500 the night before playing the Cash For Life game.

I've been a good Neophyte, I've followed the rules, read the books, taken my time, even learned to meditate. Part of me still feels foolish for continuing to show up to a date and getting stood up over and over again. So basically I just want to know, what was it like for you early on. Did the spirits answer your call. what was your experiences like. what exactly should I be looking for. What do you think about the things I've experienced, could of Been King Clauneck or am I an even bigger fool then I think. I'd like to thank you in advance for anyone who'd share there experiences with me.

Respectfully Yours,
SS
Post automatically merged:

A little about me, I've been into the occult for about 5 years now. If I had to pick one, I'd guess I'd consider myself a Ceremonial Magician. A Ceremonial Magician with a special interest in Solomonic Magic and anything to do with the Goetia. The last two years I've primarily been reading the," Goetia Of The Lemegeton," and several other Goetic Style Grimoire's. I've taken the suggestions and have learned as much as I can before rushing into ritual not knowing the proper to engage the spirits.

The first spirit I decided to work with was King Clauneck. Like everyone else in the begging I used a combination of materials straight out of the books I've been working with over the last few years. The Lessar Key Of Soloman, Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals For Working With The 72 Demons, and The Grimorium Verum. I used various rituals out of those books along with Claunecks Enn, "Avalan Esen Clauneck Kiar." I'm pretty frustrated because I haven't gotten much of a response out of him in the over 60 ritual I've preformed. After using some higher level conjurations I started to meditating a few weeks ago. I was focusing on Claunecks Sigil and asked the question to him what have been doing wrong.

For the first time I heard a clear voice in my head telling me, "You need to take a bath and do a better job of cleansing before rituals. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: It wasn't the answer I was expecting but I heard it clearly in my head for the first time and was ecstatic. Don't get things wrong I shower more then regularly, but apparently not up to King Claunecks standards. Then again about a month ago I was in the middle of ritual and wasn't a dam thing happening like usual and I started to feel a little foolish and angry . As I closed the session I remember feeling like I no longer had any patience and I said clearly in my head your going to have to prove to me that your real or I'm done trying to work with you. Was it coincidence you tell me, But I woke up the following morning discovering I'd won $500 the night before playing the Cash For Life game.

I've been a good Neophyte, I've followed the rules, read the books, taken my time, even learned to meditate. Part of me still feels foolish for continuing to show up to a date and getting stood up over and over again. So basically I just want to know, what was it like for you early on. Did the spirits answer your call. what was your experiences like. what exactly should I be looking for. What do you think about the things I've experienced, could of Been King Clauneck or am I an even bigger fool then I think. I'd like to thank you in advance for anyone who'd share there experiences with me.

Respectfully Yours,
SS
Please forgive the grammar and punctuation, I was half asleep when I wrote this.

Last edited:

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
My first was Bune from the Goetia, i did the whole ritual 8-9 times (4 times deep in the forest), signs where there ofcourse. The first ones i felt presence(s), but did not see any results, last two i got the results. Maybe the first evocation was sufficent but since i had/have no great patience so i called him up time after time. I still am at the job that he helped me with lol.

I was in the middle of ritual and wasn't a dam thing happening like usual and I started to feel a little foolish and angry
Maybe this is a sign? This could very well be a sign, like a feeling "of faliure" (but in reality it was a success).

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If by invoking, you mean working with a spirit, it was Belial.

Uncle sued me for some stupid argument we had. Long story short he got the shittier end of the stick while actually I was the agressor.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My first was Bune from the Goetia, i did the whole ritual 8-9 times (4 times deep in the forest), signs where there ofcourse. The first ones i felt presence(s), but did not see any results, last two i got the results. Maybe the first evocation was sufficent but since i had/have no great patience so i called him up time after time. I still am at the job that he helped me with lol.
We're you able to physically Invoke Bune, have you ever seen or audibly heard his voice. I hear about so many people saying they can physically manifest a spirit, conversate, get there questions answered, they practically become best friends. 😂 😆
I know at least 50% of what most Magi say is theatrics at best. I feel like I'm lacking in comparison that's why I'd like to get everyone's experience please and thank you.

Reaction score
Awards
On some forums, even in my own experience, people casually attach spirit/god X to some favorable event.
I personally think some are delusional or schizophrenic, but then again, Im not in their shoes, so I take what they say with a grain of salt.
Ive never physically manifested a spirit. I have my hair stand on edge sometimes, feel cold/hot areas, particularly feet and head.
Ipos was a bad choice for me, made by my teacher at the time. Paimon or Purson were my actual choices, but first was Belial.
It was Orobas that I willed, by side by side his seal on the two of swords, next to some dude that wanted Orobas' attention. He got his attention.

Im talking about evocation with the list of spirits.

Last edited:

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
We're you able to physically Invoke Bune, have you ever seen or audibly heard his voice.
We are talking about evoking/summoning, not invoke into your body :).
I hear about so many people saying they can physically manifest a spirit, conversate, get there questions answered, they practically become best friends. 😂 😆
I know at least 50% of what most Magi say is theatrics at best. I feel like I'm lacking in comparison that's why I'd like to get everyone's experience please and thank you.
I have not seen him physically, nor heard his voice, only noises of walking steps and grains breaking for no reason and such. I have seen him once with my eyes closed when once i burned his seal, a method witihin the goetia. While his seal was burning i closed my eyes, saw a women with white dress looking down painfully, dark hair barefooted outside the circle. Could be my imagination, i'm not a medium.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We are talking about evoking/summoning, not invoke into your body :).

I have not seen him physically, nor heard his voice, only noises of walking steps and grains breaking for no reason and such. I have seen him once with my eyes closed when once i burned his seal, a method witihin the goetia. While his seal was burning i closed my eyes, saw a women with white dress looking down painfully, dark hair barefooted outside the circle. Could be my imagination, i'm not a medium.
Sorry Bud I wrote this post yesterday late night on this Forum. Unfortunately they don't have spelling and grammar check. 🥺😣😳

Reaction score
Awards

Respectfully Yours,
SS

Please forgive the grammar and punctuation, I was half asleep when I wrote this.
I think it would be interesting to try to evoke Ehieh or Yahovah.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Who Was The First Spirit You Ever Invoked, And What Was Your Initial Results?
SUBTOPIC: Results
※→ bgshawn499,
et al,

Please pardon me, for I have truncated your commentary to those notations to which I might be able to respond.

A little about me, I've been into the occult for about 5 years now. If I had to pick one, I'd guess I'd consider myself a Ceremonial Magician. ...

The first spirit I decided to work with was King Clauneck. ...
I'm pretty frustrated because I haven't gotten much of a response out of him in the over 60 ritual I've preformed. After using some higher level conjurations I started to meditating a few weeks ago. I was focusing on Claunecks Sigil and asked the question to him what have been doing wrong. ...

For the first time I heard a clear voice in my head telling me, "You need to take a bath and do a better job of cleansing before rituals. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: It wasn't the answer I was expecting but I heard it clearly in my head for the first time and was ecstatic. Don't get things wrong I shower more then regularly, but apparently not up to King Claunecks standards. ...

I've been a good Neophyte, I've followed the rules, read the books, taken my time, even learned to meditate. 𓅂 So basically I just want to know, what was it like for you early on. 𓅂. Did the spirits answer your call. 𓅂 what was your experiences like. 𓅂 what exactly should I be looking for. ,

Respectfully Yours,
SS

(COMMENT)

◈ NEOPHYTE: a term used for beginner participants of pagan activities, sometimes incorrectly used in a derogatory manner.​
SOURCE: Dictionary of Witchcraft Terms © First Edition 2000 by Athena Gardner, Star Rising Publishers, Sedona AZ 86340-3790​
Early anthropologists were quite ethnocentric when it came to the study of magic, often placing it in a separate category from religion. Today most anthropologists consider magic to be a part of religion because it is associated with supernatural mechanisms, but many early anthropologists (and some contemporary ones) have used other criteria to place magic in a separate category.​
◈ SOURCE: The Anthropology of Religion, Magic, and Witchcraft © 2017 Rebecca L. Stein and Philip L. Stein Fourth edition published Routledge NY NY​

I have studied Metaphysics and the origin of human holdings in connection with the notion that "Supernatural Entities through Supernatural Mechanisms for 20 years. I have yet been able to successfully make contact with a Supernatural Entity - or personally experienced the manipulation of such powers that are beyond scientific explanation (ie magic).

If you are familiar with one of the Abrahamic Religions, you believe in the Supernatural. If you participate in a Sunday gathering (ie Mass) - you are paying homage in a ritual in the praise of a deity (a Supernatural Entity). If you take part in the ritual of receiving the transubstantiation of bread and/or wine into the body and blood of the Supernatural - you believe in a form of Alchemy (the transmutation of a common material into a noble material).

Many parishioners (another word for "coven") speak to a Supernatural Entity, the question is: Does the Supernatural Entity speak back? (Two-way Communication)

(RECOMMENDATION)

Do not be frustrated.

Pick your ritual and stick with it. I know people who, using the First Oration of King Solomon daily, that have changed for the better. And while they do not feel it or see it. Rebecca Stein points out the notion of the "Coming of Age" ceremonies. And I've seen a difference from Before to Afterwards.

You may have been altered, and not realized. Or maybe you are being pointed in another direction.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R