• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Work with elemental kings and queens

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
What would you say best describes the ordeals in contacting them, and materialising or manifesting what you wanted from them?

Ghob, for example, is one I wish to work with.
Are there alternatives to clairvoyance and clairaudience in communicating with them? Morse code through a push bell or wind chimes?

For example, would it be through blood sweat and tears evoking them, would it be poor taste to request Ghob and possibly Paralda to help with cleaning? What is a worthy request or command you gave to them?

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The human mostly leaves elemental relationships to the chakra devas. That is safer.

Reaction score
Awards
It may be safer, but the Zelator is instructed regarding Ghob and the gnomes of Earth.

Lyssia

Apprentice
Reaction score
What's your goal here? To contact them, or to get help with the cleaning?

If you want to contact them, do it for the fun of it. Make their acquaintance, give them an offering, begin a relationship with them for the future based on liking and respect, just as you would any other person you want to make friends with. If you want help with the cleaning, there's likely at least a few much "smaller" household spirits around who'd do it for nothing more than the pleasure of being noticed by the human they're living with and a cup of your favorite beverage.

Reaction score
Awards
To contact and communicate with them.
The cleaning was sort of a joke, though I could use help.
What I am doing is saying various parts of the Zelator initiation ritual where we adore the Lord and King of Earth, Adonai ha Aretz, and rehearse the Prayer of the Elementals, which ventures into Enochian territory as well.
In the past I tried to evoke Ghob, not sure if I was successful or not.
Post automatically merged:

What's your goal here? To contact them, or to get help with the cleaning?

If you want to contact them, do it for the fun of it. Make their acquaintance, give them an offering, begin a relationship with them for the future based on liking and respect, just as you would any other person you want to make friends with. If you want help with the cleaning, there's likely at least a few much "smaller" household spirits around who'd do it for nothing more than the pleasure of being noticed by the human they're living with and a cup of your favorite beverage.
I never thought of it that way. Though not sure how to see or hear or contact Ghob or the gnomes.

Last edited: