• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Your Hekate Experiences...

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am very sure that we know that one of the more famed deities (or celebrity goddesses, lol) is Hekate. She is really making the rounds on the Internet, and I thought to post this thread to share our experiences and any vital information from our Interactions with her. I'll start with a few of my experiences...

1. Initiation: During a dream experience, I found myself in a hekatean temple where hekate was revered and it seemed to be a magick and wealth cult. I saw people In there, actual human beings who know her by another name and most came to her for wealth, and hekate came up to me and gave me a kiss. She was sort of hanging from the ceiling and she was upside down like Peter Parker when she kissed me, which woke me up! I understand that amongst her epiphets, one of them is as a lover. She wore a crown and looked sort of like a spoiled but wise and calm 11 year old girl.

2. Divination: I've noticed that she is very accurate when it comes to divination regardless of what that divination method is.

3. Domination: I kept invoking hekate whilst I was going for an interview at a newspaper company, and as I stepped in, the interviewers were the ones who were anxious and not me. The Interview ended very quickly with me getting the job.

What have been your experiences?

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Someone suggested her to me a while ago, and I made a little altar for her. Haven't called out lately because of too much other work to do. But she's not gone from my life

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am very sure that we know that one of the more famed deities (or celebrity goddesses, lol) is Hekate. She is really making the rounds on the Internet, and I thought to post this thread to share our experiences and any vital information from our Interactions with her. I'll start with a few of my experiences...

1. Initiation: During a dream experience, I found myself in a hekatean temple where hekate was revered and it seemed to be a magick and wealth cult. I saw people In there, actual human beings who know her by another name and most came to her for wealth, and hekate came up to me and gave me a kiss. She was sort of hanging from the ceiling and she was upside down like Peter Parker when she kissed me, which woke me up! I understand that amongst her epiphets, one of them is as a lover. She wore a crown and looked sort of like a spoiled but wise and calm 11 year old girl.

2. Divination: I've noticed that she is very accurate when it comes to divination regardless of what that divination method is.

3. Domination: I kept invoking hekate whilst I was going for an interview at a newspaper company, and as I stepped in, the interviewers were the ones who were anxious and not me. The Interview ended very quickly with me getting the job.

Never worked with her but I also met my Matron in a dream

tranmut3

Neophyte
Reaction score

thanks for your words - i would be very interested if you could tell me more about your diviniation successes with Hekate? what is your method?
by they way, i love your story of dominating in that interview.
i dont practise witchcraft as such, more hermetic magick, but i absolutely respect the craft, my mother was a witch.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
thanks for your words - i would be very interested if you could tell me more about your diviniation successes with Hekate? what is your method?
by they way, i love your story of dominating in that interview.
i dont practise witchcraft as such, more hermetic magick, but i absolutely respect the craft, my mother was a witch.
That domination thing, I found it quite impressive!

Well, I used two methods, one being regular playing cards and the second started as simple yes/no. She quickly told me to write 72 key words on pieces of paper that would be folded up and placed in a gris gris bag and use that as a way she would answer my questions.

Something I heard from her is a power that she referred to as 'Heka'. This she said is a spiritual power that supplies the manifestation for spells, curses and all. Those that go really far with her get to receive this 'heka', but she said it 'comes at a price'. She said most aren't strong enough to pay the price for 'heka'. She also said most who call upon her truly have no idea of how and what to give her in form of sacrifice for her to work, and more especially for her to give some of her 'heka' that can be used by the magician/acolyte/devotee.

She came across to me as the jealous type, never wanting to share attention.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Is Hekate under Lucifers power? I’m curious

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I work with many deities through them possessing ppl around me cuz I’m taking some meds that ruin my clair - 95%+ spoiled

Hekate from my understanding is a Gatekeeper to the occult in gen & witchcraft in particular something like the 9 demonic gatekeepers of ea Koetting.

I can’t say for sure if I worked with her, but
feel like I have. She has a lot of darkness in her, very old concentrated darkness a lot of sexuality.

to me she feels like a huntress going for the kill.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
power that she referred to as 'Heka
Heka is Egyptian for Magick and Ti is gift in the same language. So I understood her name as meaning that she gives magical power.
When I asked about her various names she said that she likes this one the best. Even if I as a western European pronounced it as Hey Ka Tay.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Is Hekate under Lucifers power? I’m curious

Hekate's worship predates Lucifer. Hekate and Diana were originally called Lucifera long before the notion of a king of Hell and rebellious angel named Lucifer in the Christian mythos.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have yet, to come across Hekate, but I respect Her. Usually, I send Her my Love, and gratitude.

Norse900

Neophyte
Reaction score

She's the reason I got back into magic and evocation specifically. I interact with her on some level (usually) daily, as I sing to her and others I work with on my commute. She's usually pulling the strings as I get sent on this path or that, which is what I asked for. I have an idol for her in my ritual space.

The other day, a friend mentioned she was in my dream when Hecate's came in with her hounds to attack something attacking me in my sleep. A separate friend touched on it in a reading a few days later with no knowledge of the event. Hard to not like a Goddess like that.

QueenJazz

Archivist
Archivist
Reaction score
Awards
That domination thing, I found it quite impressive!

Well, I used two methods, one being regular playing cards and the second started as simple yes/no. She quickly told me to write 72 key words on pieces of paper that would be folded up and placed in a gris gris bag and use that as a way she would answer my questions.

Something I heard from her is a power that she referred to as 'Heka'. This she said is a spiritual power that supplies the manifestation for spells, curses and all. Those that go really far with her get to receive this 'heka', but she said it 'comes at a price'. She said most aren't strong enough to pay the price for 'heka'. She also said most who call upon her truly have no idea of how and what to give her in form of sacrifice for her to work, and more especially for her to give some of her 'heka' that can be used by the magician/acolyte/devotee.

She came across to me as the jealous type, never wanting to share attention.
That’s really interesting. The ancient Egyptians called magic heka