• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

YouTubers like

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi, does anybody have some cool YouTube recommendations?
I like Reignbot, Nexpo, Matt Orchard and the old Explore With Us videos. There are plenty of creators with similar content but I've realized the voice and speech pattern of the narrator are the main factor why I stay with a channel or stop watching it.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi, does anybody have some cool YouTube recommendations?
I like Reignbot, Nexpo, Matt Orchard and the old Explore With Us videos. There are plenty of creators with similar content but I've realized the voice and speech pattern of the narrator are the main factor why I stay with a channel or stop watching it.
I would love to help, but I am one of those frozen in time, at least in genres I listen to.
Im assuming these are bands, in which case Im more into metal, gansgta rap, rock, funk/sould/RB, house, electronic, AA Gospel, etc. No country, opera, or show tunes for me.

As far as RHP/LHP I can recommend few, depending on what your flavor within is.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
😅 Thanks. The channels i mentioned do various cool documentaries.

I'm also pretty frozen in time with regards to music and quite alright with that.
Occult video's I never watch. Can't stand them to be honest 😂. Only watch Shawtee RE sometimes because I like her voice and Morgana sometimes. That's pretty much all occulty vids i watch.

But if you know any weird documentary channels I'd love to hear them.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
PBS (all of them but especially Space Time)
Eater
Mental Outlaw
Cool Worlds
Numberphile
Jacob Geller
grainydays
Chinese Cooking Demystified
Ethan Chlebowski
DIY Perks
JCS - Criminal Psychology
UsefulCharts
NeemaNaz
blameitonjorge
Truly Criminal
Let's Talk Religion
Coffeehouse Crime
N-O-D-E

That's after scrolling through 10% of my subscriptions and weeding out the gaming, music, programming, runway fashion, and other useless ones you wouldn't like 😂

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Awesome!
Watching Jacob Geller's Fear of Depths now. Exactly the content and narration i like. Thanks 👍. I'll check the others later