• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Crows & Ravens

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I bought a eucalyptus gunnii tree also known as (Cider Gum, Tasmanian Cider Tree). Last year some time.

I had a dream about it yesterday, I dreamt that I was sleeping in a room that was pitch black while I was sleeping on the couch. I heard someone trying to picklock their way through my grandparents old home. I immediately hugged the eucalyptus and I asked it to protect me, strangely I could feel one of its twig touching me like it was a person stretching their hand out and then placing it on my shoulder. As to say, "don't worry" -

The following day I was doing my thing I do every morning, I make myself tea or coffee. I had completely forgot about the tree but something reminded me about it so I had a little look outside and couldn't see anything, I thought that someone had stolen it. I rushed outside to find it on its side.

Maybe it was the tree communicating and asking for help?
Post automatically merged:

I decided to try and communicate with one of the Demon Kings in a different way I haven't done before.

The demon that I was trying to communicate with was Asmoday. I haven't developed the ability hear however its not necessary if you're evoking as they will be able to speak with you anyways. This is different though.

I gazed at his sigil for few minutes while I had his enn playing at the back, I then placed the dressed candle in a small fire proof glass which then I placed on his sigil. I left it there until it had completely burnt out.

There isn't a point of me uploading a photo of the wax because I don't think anyone is going to be able to see it, I don't think the wax had enough space to properly develop a detailed image and I may have used too much frankincense oil. However I see a face which does look like a drawing of Asmoday.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I will try again, maybe today, perhaps tomorrow but this time less oil.
Did you get the Tree back?

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Printed out the 3rd Pentacle of Saturn on Saturday within the Hour of Saturn and unfortunately I couldn't do anything with it as time had ran out. So I will be waiting until next Saturday to start a ritual. I would have preferred drawing it though as I believe it has some sort of a magical significance. But I am sure that it will still work as other practitioners have done the same and had success with printing out planetary pentacles.

I don't much about planetary magic and I am still learning.

Researching magical puppets and how to use them, I'm not sure how to de-construct them after achieving a goal though as its not mentioned on anything that I am reading. I have a few ideas on what to sew on it though, planetary glyphs perhaps or stuff in the 3rd Pentacle of Saturn.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
An interesting event

I hate sleeping without noise in the background so I decided to put on Pumpkin Head on YouTube while laying down... I previously gazed at Asmodeus's sigil as I wanted to evoke but aborted the operation. The next two days I encountered a man, he was singing a song that I can't fully recall but I know he said this, "Praise those that have fallen, Oh Praise Pumpkin head" I find it strange to be honest because I don't think it was Asmoday but something else.

About the movie:

Pumpkinhead is an American supernatural horror film series that began in 1988. Originally inspired by a poem by Ed Justin, the series centers on the eponymous demon who attacks whomever it is summoned to destroy.

Funny thing is, is I never got any direct messages from Asmoday via dreams as I usually do when I had some or full contact with a spirit, which is the reason why I don't fully believe that it was Asmoday. I did see something happening with the sigil, flashes, movement etc.

Before all this, I did hear a few things which felt like someone was in my room so I may have had a visitor.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Well, my employment centre has sent me to another place to update my CV so I don't expect to be doing anything magical for a while now and then there's the worry of finding work so then it might be harder to do anything magical again lol

I spoke to this person a couple of years ago that I just now reconnected with, wants a coven of their own so there's invitation for me to come down and speak with them. I think it might be a love coven, if you know what I mean but I'm not sure if I want to join something like that as those covens can become..... something very dark. Then again maybe that's why my life path has merged with theirs, so I can make sure no harm comes to anyone.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So I hired someone again and instead of getting the magical fulfilment. I got information instead.. lol

I'm not bitching about it (maybe just a little) but I made sure that accepted this outcome before I went ahead with it to begin with. This is my second time hiring someone and it will be my last as practitioners for hire is a complete waste of time and money. This person was some what status in other occult forums, magical workings are admired even.

It seems that you're most likely to win the lottery with a chance of getting hit by lightening than finding a practitioner willing, and trustworthy of doing a magical working for you. I don't mean to discredit any practitioner that actually fulfills their clients wishes especially there one's here selling their services, and there is no way how I can know until I hired them.

In truth you probably want to go out and make some connections rather than hire someone, there's a few places that I can go to and someone that I potentially can seek out. And I think that's my advise for anyone struggling with spiritual problems.

Things you should be doing more of in the mean time mediation, visit nature and exercise.

Just thinking about it, and I'm pretty sure I said already but imagine that you get 100 clients every week.... isn't that already overwhelming? I've summoned spirits that's almost put me to sleep half way of having conversation with them, just to think that there are practitioners that claim to finish their clients magical workings within 3 days is just too much for me to bare.

You still need rest with magical workings.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Here's some information: Spirit Attachment

Spirits feed on negative emotions and physically, such as depression, disgust, hatred, self loathing desperation, agony, despair, shame & guilt.

I'm not quite sure how desperation plays a part in appetising a spirit's palate instead of just making stupid mistakes but the rest is understandable, sounds easy enough doesn't it? Unfortunately not. Taking deep breaths and thinking about the situation for moment might help, If you can't then you need to think about what really makes you happy, gaming, movies, taking long walks in nature. And then you need to go back to ridding yourself from those negative emotions.

Spirits can mimic your voice inside your mind so to make it sound like it was your thought, I've had this happen a few times actually and I thought the best thing to say was "Fuck you" - but that was me giving in to hatred so don't do that. Instead there are alternative ways how to deal with such negative energies, like Roma has said time and time again in this forum.. send it some heart light.

Visualising heart light

When you feel or suspect that an entity is bothering you, don't panic, don't worry give it nothing, get up from your bed because this is the time the entity is most likely to attack. Put on some music perhaps?.. Bobby McFerrin - Don't worry be happy (Notice how you automatically start tapping your feet?)

Deep breaths, think about a memory that put you in a state that made you feel loved, now turn that into a ball of brilliant ball of protective but loving light that starts from the heart/chest area. Let it step outside from the chest and then direct it where the entity is. Strangely enough, I feel better just thinking about it already and I haven't even tried.

Next.....

Grab yourself a digital copy of "The Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook A Survival - Robert Bruce" - I'll make a open request for it when I am done here. I've only read it briefly but it makes an interest point about "Water"

"People suffering panic attacks, acute depression, or psychosis will often take very long showers. Some will spend many hours at a time under a shower. They say that they feel better and more in control while under running water" - I've taking sea baths and came out feeling... whole.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So far the book is accurate according to my conditions, he mentions to continue burning incenses, no giving time or how many times really. So I plan to burn a pinch of frankincense in the Morning between 6:00 - 9:00 and again in the Evening Between 18:00 - 21:00. The evenings is when spirits come out to play as the sun goes down and becomes more darker. I was thinking about burning some incenses in the afternoon between 12:00 - 15:00 this just depends how frequent the attacks occur. On top of that I might get some white sage as mentioned in the book just to use whenever I feel like it and let burn for 1 minute.

Fire is apparently a good idea to use against spirits but more dangerous as well, the best time to use them is when an attack is happening, sitting in a circle of lit candles, holding a candle stick while listening to mantras, prayers and saying affirmations are the only ideas I can give. Other than that Water and Air is your best friend, you are your best friend.

During the mornings I always feel so much better than when it comes to night time.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So far the book is accurate according to my conditions, he mentions to continue burning incenses, no giving time or how many times really. So I plan to burn a pinch of frankincense in the Morning between 6:00 - 9:00 and again in the Evening Between 18:00 - 21:00. The evenings is when spirits come out to play as the sun goes down and becomes more darker. I was thinking about burning some incenses in the afternoon between 12:00 - 15:00 this just depends how frequent the attacks occur. On top of that I might get some white sage as mentioned in the book just to use whenever I feel like it and let burn for 1 minute.

Fire is apparently a good idea to use against spirits but more dangerous as well, the best time to use them is when an attack is happening, sitting in a circle of lit candles, holding a candle stick while listening to mantras, prayers and saying affirmations are the only ideas I can give. Other than that Water and Air is your best friend, you are your best friend.

During the mornings I always feel so much better than when it comes to night time.
Two pinches of Frankincense, I find only one pinch of Frankincense doesn't cut it for me, instead do two pinches so then your bedroom/affected area is filled with smoke. Don't open the window straight away either. Let the entity suffocate and if you're feeling extra generous add another pinch of Frankincense.

That might sound cruel to some people but this is serious business, the entity doesn't care about you anyways and its there to make your life a living hell.. so f*** it's feelings.

Also, play mantras, prayers daily.

Since these kinds of spirits doesn't like things smelling "nice" I went around my home to find dark places and sprayed perfume... and now I feel a little dizzy. I think I may have found its favourite hiding spot.

Since I started, I puked 4 times.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Bought new supplies, two bags of Frankincense, 100 Charcoal Disks, Kananga Water ( Murray & Lanman), Destroy everything: Spiritual Bath & Floor Wash.

Don't know why I need to mention this but the bath and floor wash instructions says to use half of the bottle which sounds pretty ridiculous to me but then again it is a shop so they're gonna want you to spend more money (everything is profitable even stressful situations). Teachers of magick have taught me big quantities of something doesn't mean it will be powerful, so I am relying on my intuition that says only a drop will do.

I feel a lot more happier to be helping myself than relying on magicians for hire, just thinking about the last one when I mentioned the symptoms and he told me what I already knew. I had these really strange urges to want to do bad things and he was like "I hope you didn't do anything?" and of course he was right to ask, I've literally been stuck between these four walls, when I had those thoughts. I felt shame and guilt which in return made things worse.

This person conned me and pretended to be concerned if I fulfilled the request of these spirit(s). In my opinion you can't preach something morally and then be completely immoral afterwards, especially knowing what these spirits can do. Everyone is willing to throw a death curse when its too late so they can have an excuse. Honestly you probably wouldn't have to give me one but I know better. And just like that I have been left on the same road I was traveling anyway with the same risks, and issues that I have to deal with.

I wanted to write this down for anyone that is going through the same problems, this is just something that you need to expect to happen if you decide to hire someone but maybe your path would be a different one. I am practitioner so thus this a journey that I must endure. IF you need someone to speak to though, I am here. I might not be the brightest or the sharpest tool in the shed but I care.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Bought new supplies, two bags of Frankincense, 100 Charcoal Disks, Kananga Water ( Murray & Lanman), Destroy everything: Spiritual Bath & Floor Wash.

Don't know why I need to mention this but the bath and floor wash instructions says to use half of the bottle which sounds pretty ridiculous to me but then again it is a shop so they're gonna want you to spend more money (everything is profitable even stressful situations). Teachers of magick have taught me big quantities of something doesn't mean it will be powerful, so I am relying on my intuition that says only a drop will do.

I feel a lot more happier to be helping myself than relying on magicians for hire, just thinking about the last one when I mentioned the symptoms and he told me what I already knew. I had these really strange urges to want to do bad things and he was like "I hope you didn't do anything?" and of course he was right to ask, I've literally been stuck between these four walls, when I had those thoughts. I felt shame and guilt which in return made things worse.

This person conned me and pretended to be concerned if I fulfilled the request of these spirit(s). In my opinion you can't preach something morally and then be completely immoral afterwards, especially knowing what these spirits can do. Everyone is willing to throw a death curse when its too late so they can have an excuse. Honestly you probably wouldn't have to give me one but I know better. And just like that I have been left on the same road I was traveling anyway with the same risks, and issues that I have to deal with.

I wanted to write this down for anyone that is going through the same problems, this is just something that you need to expect to happen if you decide to hire someone but maybe your path would be a different one. I am practitioner so thus this a journey that I must endure. IF you need someone to speak to though, I am here. I might not be the brightest or the sharpest tool in the shed but I care.
Do what thou wilt, as long as you don't harm none. Unless, you have no choice but to destroy.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Something I learnt about the human soul and its vessel is that its like a butterfly within a cocoon, waiting to be reborn & transformed.

I thought about that a few moments ago when I was recalling what Robert Bruce said (In the PDF above) and he mentions something about injuries that helps entities in some way, which again I would need to try and find. Emotions being the main thing they feed on regardless of injuries.

I had injuries to the head and back of the neck which seems like entities love that place so, Robert Bruce really does know his shit. Half of the stuff he has said I already knew and I choose to ignore it because I would have rather self loathed and that's cost me greatly.

A couple of days ago I had a argument with a sibling and honestly I wasn't that much bothered anyway but one thing lead to another. I lost control of my thoughts and actions, but luckily it wasn't too serious and we soon mended that moment in our life's. For last 30 mins to an hour I was going through feelings and thoughts of regret, shame and guilt. Yes those things made my situation unbearable once again. I am now coping with these feelings and my thoughts so I'm feeling much like myself and better.

When you're going through times of trouble just remember the times of happy memories because entities hate that stuff. It doesn't help them one bit. As I remember the fight I had with my brother I will remember when we mended it. And that will help block out the regrets, shame and guilt I had within that moment.

During that argument I had, that was an invitation to an entity that was sitting and waiting, I smoked bombed my home soon after and I was left feeling whole, at peace.

I play this Mantra every time I light up Frankincense & repeat the core affirmation giving by Robert Bruce:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't know why but for some reason I had negative thoughts about people that simply smiled at me, complemented me, did a wonderful deed that made me happy. And soon followed shame and guilt because I had spirit manipulating my thoughts. I made it too easy for these entities to attach themselves to me.

So now I have to train myself and the way you can do it is by visualising being in the same scenario, negative thoughts come in to play and then I imagine a ball of light. I now know that I am safe from these negative thoughts and so is the person. Because of this brilliant ball of light

Great acts of will:

Completing a hard task won't just raise your confidence but will help detox yourself from negative entities as well in my opinion as the entity wants you to believe that you're unworthy, that you can't do anything to escape it. I think this is self sabotage most of the time because of things going wrong especially due to an entity clinging on to you.

An Example of Great Acts of Will:

I can't run to save my own life, I smoke way too much (cutting down though) but I still go for that run every twice a week to show that entity, to show the divine that I am worthy, perhaps I didn't in the past but I've decided to do it with intention of getting rid of whatever is clinging on to me. In a way what I am saying is that even when I am beaten down to the ground, you'll never have that satisfaction of believing that you can defeat me... or I have the strength to always rise up stronger, in a way it kind of reminds me of Jesus.

So find something that you can't do, and do it. If you fail, do it again until you succeed because that will increase your confidence.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Update:
I managed to viusalise a golden light that came suddenly, and actually so did Jesus during my mediation session.

The sun even came out to say hello in and I took my opportunity to bathe in its rays for 30 mins.

I discovered the Hamsa Hand eye that lives at my door had fell off, I think its due to people slamming the door and nothing supernatural happening but still quite possible. I fixed it but went a little overboard with the superglue....I think its best that I start bringing it in and offering it food & incense as this is what you do with house guardians.

I neglected to meditated most of the time so this is something that I need to do much more often now, at least 10 - 30 mins per a day. I've started to noticed how my mind, body and spirit feels with each session. I feel whole, peaceful and tranquility. When you've been around negative energies for a long time whatever they may be then you become used it and so you're not really sure if something is still around until you decide to find the courage to act on it. Then you end up noticing the differences, and you're like "Wait, this isn't how it was before." the flame in your heart is re-lit. At that point you want to keep on fighting more. Its progress.

Don't focus your time on the negative moments, supernatural or what not. Be as positive as you can.

I'm not sure what rituals/spells that I should be doing at this point, a WF member recommended home blessings rituals, and I need to look into invocations to gods/goddesses. As I feel these things will help along the road to recovering.

I've also been meaning to read more on WF but I'm in a mindset, I just need to remove whatever is bothering me.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about creating a spirit doll and taking it to the cemetery, then asking if any spirits would like to attach themselves to so that I can bring them home, probably not the ideal thing to do but I don't see any difference when evoking Demons or even Angels while being at home.

Not for any particular reasons its just to see if anything happens. And if it does then I guess I would ask the spirit for help with magical workings or other means. I'm bored, I got no magical operations going for me apart from learning protection magick.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Not for any particular reasons its just to see if anything happens. And if it does then I guess I would ask the spirit for help with magical workings or other means. I'm bored, I got no magical operations going for me apart from learning protection magick.
Ah dude, I can relate. So fucking bored nowadays. Meditation and visualisation are no fun whatsoever.

I can bring them home, probably not the ideal thing to do but I don't see any difference when evoking Demons or even Angels while being at home.
You mean except that you are asking for just anything to hop in compared to having someone in mind?

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
in general yes no one would want that.
but for you why not?
it's literally the plot of Shaman King (don't ask), you might look for someone specific
or hop someone in and see what we learn, since you dabble with protection m
i assume you'd make up ways to secure the process enough not to have Vepar get another acolyte

not a bad idea, honestly, im tempted for something similar
gonna have to sleep on it

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I did a tarot card reading the other day about my "Conditions" I asked what can be done, I forgot which cards I pulled but remember one of them mentioning blockages or conditions being more imaginary than real. I believe the answer would be to do more banishing rather than cleansing daily and I have come to realise my "Imaginary" condition...

Its kind of funny to me, my hair was constantly on one side and I don't know why but what I felt was this line across my forehead that felt like something was constantly irritating me 24/7 throughout the week and this went on for few damn years, it created a lot of paranoia and delusions which allowed negative energies to stay longer, I also understand why my mental health went down hill so fast. I am truly my own worst enemy.

Cleansing feels like it works, sometimes and I have sensed that creates a peaceful atmosphere. And so I need to work on a banishing ritual now, I would return to the LBRP but as so many say. Its not for what you think it is and other's have said you can still use it with the intention of banishing curses and what not. I was already told about

I did a tarot card reading the other day about my "Conditions" I asked what can be done, I forgot which cards I pulled but remember one of them mentioning blockages or conditions being more imaginary than real. I believe the answer would be to do more banishing rather than cleansing daily and I have come to realise my "Imaginary" condition...

Its kind of funny to me, my hair was constantly on one side and I don't know why but what I felt was this line across my forehead that felt like something was constantly irritating me 24/7 throughout the week and this went on for few damn years, it created a lot of paranoia and delusions which allowed negative energies to stay longer, I also understand why my mental health went down hill so fast. I am truly my own worst enemy.

Cleansing feels like it works, sometimes and I have sensed that creates a peaceful atmosphere. And so I need to work on a banishing ritual now, I would return to the LBRP but as so many say. Its not for what you think it is and other's have said you can still use it with the intention of banishing curses and what not. I was already told about
Ahh it didn't save my draft!! - I was already told about Damon Brand - Magickal protection which I would need to look into again.

Last edited:

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Did the some tarot reading a few times in a row, and I did some experimenting as well. It would seem that you get different readings during days, nights and hours when certain planets rule them. My first pull mentioned something about new beginnings, building a solid foundation for my magickal needs, and I wondered if Jupiter ruled the hour so I quickly went to my phone and opened the app and sure enough Jupiter was in the hour. Saturn & the moon, mars have suggested getting enough sleep, connect with nature. (There are days I can't/or don't want to sleep) do some workouts, have some confidence in oneself in order to complete tasks and goals. I feel connected with the divine a little more now.

Decided to perform the LIRP and felt a different energy raise within my room and self. I always found instructions on how to perform the Lesser ritual of the Pentagram to be a little frustrating. And I know most practitioners leave you to figure stuff out on your own.. lol

When it comes to LBRP most instructions say to start from the above and go clockwise, for the LIRP to start at the left bottom side and move upwards... but what about the elements that I can clearly see? I haven't come across a YouTube tutorial that covers stuff like this and why the elements are mentioned.

Some orders like giving rituals with hardly any information to perform a ritual and leave their initiates to figure out stuff on their own, is this another one or have I just figured out something profound?... Look, leave me alone. I am a slow learner ok?!

So here, wouldn't it make sense to start at the top right side of the pentagram and then move anticlock wise to invoke? And of course while standing facing East, and obviously start at the opposite side to Banish, or is it that elements are fixed anyway so there is no need to do as mentioned above?

More experiments I guess.

a3473b6ec96f922cac89bb4804ce1cb3.jpg
052be7c46dd25432728147bfd7af9314.jpg