• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

discordianism

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
since it is forbidden to eat a hotdog on a friday i thought it wise to give a course in how to get a hotdog for an other day. cause waste not, want not.
so HAIL ERIS! and enjoy

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
since it is forbidden to eat a hotdog on a friday i thought it wise to give a course in how to get a hotdog for an other day. cause waste not, want not.
so HAIL ERIS! and enjoy
Forbidden by whom? Only hotdogs? Not kielbasa or blutwurst or leberwurst?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ow dearie me, you dont know????
there once was a lady who lived in the mountains of the maghreb. she had a garden with golden apples and golden sheep. the thing was she didnt get an invite to a certain wedding and got angry, so she threw a hissy fit. and now we dont eat hotdogs on a friday. makes total sense to me...

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The third and fourth commandments of the Pentabarf:

III - A Discordian is required during his early illumination to go off alone and partake joyously of a hot dog on a Friday; this devotive ceremony to remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christiandom (no meat on friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no hot dog buns).

IV- A Discordian shall partake of no hot dog buns, for such was the solace of our Goddess when She was confronted with The Original Snub.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
so HAIL ERIS! and enjoy
Ah, Lou, you must be one of those mysterious Eastern Erisians. Out West, we took Fridays back!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The third and fourth commandments of the Pentabarf
Heresy. Our Goddess changes her mind a lot - that is the gospel (...from the other day).

Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef)
I did read in Charles Eliot of a great Brahmin who said privately that he would eat beef, but only if it was tender.

Not kielbasa or blutwurst or leberwurst?
There are deep mysteries of the Kaboblah that cannot be written.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was bussy taking mondays back. Some dipshit thought it wise to share on wikipedia that isis had a female cult in rome, where this goddess ordered them to work that day only for her. Quite annoying when everybody hates mondays and isis is a terrorist group.

Hope taking back fridays was easier...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ow dearie me, you dont know????
there once was a lady who lived in the mountains of the maghreb. she had a garden with golden apples and golden sheep. the thing was she didnt get an invite to a certain wedding and got angry, so she threw a hissy fit. and now we dont eat hotdogs on a friday. makes total sense to me...
So the Catholics stole their meatless Fridays from the moutaineers of Maghreb? Making better sense now.
Post automatically merged:

I was bussy taking mondays back. Some dipshit thought it wise to share on wikipedia that isis had a female cult in rome, where this goddess ordered them to work that day only for her. Quite annoying when everybody hates mondays and isis is a terrorist group.

Hope taking back fridays was easier...
Sounds like a corporate cost-cutting dodge. "Mondays from now on, you're working for Isis not Maurius' Meaty Burger. So, we don't pay you for those hours. Take it up with Isis. You do not want to piss Isis off...do you?"

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yes they did and then they went to iran, brought back the sjah to paris and that made the germans angry so they went to iraq and brought the bab to berlin. and now eris is demanding BEER and lots of it. all i know is that dark beer is good to start the milkgiving function in women after birth and that it also helps against dry cough. got some?????

ow and the confusion about beer and bear, yeah well eris couldnt read back then and misunderstood friday for monday. so we/they had to invent something new. we call that weekend and they are destroying just that. i tend not to agree so i went to war to free saturday and sunday. and again eris messed up thinking saturdara is a day not a motor gang. anyways i took her tongue out after that and im feeding it to the birds, cause birds gotta eat too.
note that this video is made by jesus himself!