• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to find out if a demon wants to work with you (without summoning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this, you will need tarot cards. We won't be summoning any demons here, just using a clever way to go around summoning. Instead of summoning and asking the demon themself, we ask the universe. So for example if you want to know if Agares wants to work with you, you ask the universe: "I ask of you universe, what does Agares think of me?" Choose 5 cards and If you get any of the following cards, they are likely fond of you:

Two of cups, The lovers, Ace of cups, Page of cups. Optionally these cards are also signs: The emperor ( I will grant you protection) and the empress ( I will grant you nurturance)

If you get any of those cards or multiple of them, there's a high chance the demon wants to work with you. You can go over every single Goetia entity and ask through the universe without summoning a single demon. But make sure to only say their name once or twice when asking what they think of you (don't ask too much with their name). There's always the chance you say their name multiple times and they come to you. Try it and see how it goes!

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
immortalize this thread

btw Shaman how are you saying you mastered Kundalini at 15 but
don't actually know what kundalini is it you're killing me man
I found out recently I got a spontaneous awakening at 15 after feeling a cool liquid go up my spine. Of course, my whole life changed after that point but I am very sane.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what do we do if we don't own a deck of tarot cards?
Some traditions require the aspiring mage to make a deck (subject to certain guidelines.)
Post automatically merged:

I found out recently I got a spontaneous awakening at 15 after feeling a cool liquid go up my spine. Of course, my whole life changed after that point but I am very sane.
That seems to be the point under dispute. Though I have not taken sides one way or the other. My dog ain't in this fight.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. in some circles it's rumored that people have not only a Holy Guardian Angel, but also a Holy Guardian Demon.
Could that be what you've experienced?
As for Kundalini, bravo. I've not experienced that ... As far as I know.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. in some circles it's rumored that people have not only a Holy Guardian Angel, but also a Holy Guardian Demon.
Could that be what you've experienced?
As for Kundalini, bravo. I've not experienced that ... As far as I know.
An HGA and an HGD? Makes for a chaotic management flow chart.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if you read The Practical Kabbalah, toward the end there are details on the 72 Angels, with a line for each "The bad angel" presides over or incites this.
That could also be a thing.

Reaction score
Awards
Flip side 72. Each 5 deg of each decan has an Am angel and demon pair l, and a PM angel and demon pair.
Not the same as far as I can tell.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Alternative ritual:
1. drive out to the country
2. Stop at a field or meadow
3. Pick the first wildflower you see
4. One by one pluck the petals off the flower with alternating chants of “demon loves me” / “demon loves me not”

whichever chant you say as you pluck the last petal will tell you if the demon wants to work with you.

if you do win a demon’s affection, please treat their love tenderly. They are emotionally fragile things and I’m tired of dealing with their leftover baggage from the last asshole magician who was only in it for “wham, bam, alakazam!”

In my head my post above was lighter and funnier. But it reads way more caustic than I intended it to be. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
if you do win a demon’s affection, please treat their love tenderly. They are emotionally fragile things and I’m tired of dealing with their leftover baggage
You are a saint 🧡

To anybody reading @Lazarus post: it is a joke. I think.

Last edited:

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It was meant to be….. but like I said it reads more caustic than what was in my head and for some reason I wasn’t able to edit it.

Edit: I can edit this post. Also, now I want an award for “Demon Saint”.

alexander

Neophyte
Reaction score
is a website like LLewellyn . com (where you can pull online generated tarot cards for free) useful?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Alternative ritual:
1. drive out to the country
2. Stop at a field or meadow
3. Pick the first wildflower you see
4. One by one pluck the petals off the flower with alternating chants of “demon loves me” / “demon loves me not”

whichever chant you say as you pluck the last petal will tell you if the demon wants to work with you.

if you do win a demon’s affection, please treat their love tenderly. They are emotionally fragile things and I’m tired of dealing with their leftover baggage from the last asshole magician who was only in it for “wham, bam, alakazam!”

In my head my post above was lighter and funnier. But it reads way more caustic than I intended it to be. Sorry about that.
Nah, it WAS funny. Deadpan irony, enjoyed your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.