• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Reverse The Damage Done By Antipsychotics?

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I bet that they have the technology that would be able to heal my brain in some deep underground base somewhere or something.

Reaction score
Awards
I've often wondered why, if biochemists can create the drugs, why they can't create antidotes myself.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
There are no neurotoxic effects to them. They are good for dampening down the emotional pain and are as such usable drugs.
Oh yeah they'e neurotoxic, they block and damage the dopamine receptors..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Post automatically merged:

I've often wondered why, if biochemists can create the drugs, why they can't create antidotes myself.
Don't think that there's an antidote to it, maybe stem cells being injected into the brain.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I was on that too , that's a bad drug anyway I Google that and it's like being banned now for its side effects.
You can do this , I believe in you, I'm sure that you will pass this 🤲🏻💪🙏🏻
I was at the time on 3 different pills...
Thank you WisdomAddict. I know that I am more Powerful than that. The Universe is with me.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The psychiatric industry puts out this hearts and flowers image of 'mental healthcare' to the public, when in reality it's actually a vicious and barbaric eugenics operation.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Problem with methods to treat psychiatric disorders is that a lot of it is still experimental but compared to decades or centuries back far more advanced.
You have to accept the fact that you can't get better treatment today, what you get is the best today's medicine has to offer.

Your only alternative to the use of drugs is self-control, which is not easy, some people can do it some can't.
But just like drugs are experimental so is self-control, you can't possibly know whether self-control will be beneficial or do more harm than good in the long run.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to me that using physical means to deal with emotional and mental disorders, at best suppresses symptoms. This may make life easier for others.

And the problems reappear in the next incarnations.

I knew a woman that had anxiety problems. Periodically she would have electric shock therapy and would be ok for a while.

When she got old, she was so anxious about losing her husband that she could not even get dressed.

I had a look and it seemed to me that in a previous life he was her brother. He had gone to sea and had never returned.

Perhaps it would have been better to deal with the cause of anxiety

I knew well a woman treated with drugs for anxiety. When she was on the drugs, she made no emotional contact with anyone. That was not progress

In my observation, most psychological problems diminish as the human learns to love itself. Even possession is diminished by that, since the source of love is The Source of All

EliasArtista

Neophyte
Reaction score
Do you guys know any ways that you can try to reverse the damage done by psychiatric antipsychotic drugs? Those things are truly evil what they do.
Dear EternalLife87

I would recommend you to first of all move close to nature if you are in a city. Look for somewhere with trees, flowing water nearby, good air. Secondly, do a cleansing diet. Stop eating meats and carbs slowly gradually. Do as much as you can of veggie and fruit juices, get colloidal silver and ormus take them with the diet change. Also while during this pray! Once you have done a cleansing diet fast! this is the key fasting will rewrite everything and exorcise those evil forces. The key is FASTING! The rest is preparation.

I have helped many people with critical medical conditions in my proffession as an astrologer and what I tell you is from experience. Stay absolutely away from all doctors and "proffessionals of health" at best they are very good diagnosing and in emergency care at worst they will kill even children they have damned more than one generation, but I don't hate them they are just a symptom of the decadence of this times....

Sincerely,
Elias

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I think that you should probably eat at least a little bit of meat at least like once or twice a week or something just in case you need it, there's alot of vegans with problems that said that they went away when they started eating meat again.
Well, a whole vegan diet might be suitable for some people, others might do better being carnivores on a keto. There isn't a one size fits all for absolutely everyone. There isn't a one size fits all on clothing, there isn't a one color absolutely everybody likes, why should we expect for diet to be one type suits all??? There is this Dr Valter Longo that made remarkable discoveries about the importance of fasting and how the body is capable to produce stem cells while on it to regenerate everything and anything that isn't at a 100% due to a "state of emergency" which is triggered when we fast. The understanding that stem cells are only produced in a human baby body is now an obsolete, outdated and disproven belief. I'd recommend you read Dr Longo's book Fast Mimicking Diet. It explains everything there very clearly and how to go about it. He also mentions the importance of keeping in your diet those things you grew up eating (the healthiest ones of course) because those are the nutrients your body recognizes and utilizes better. In every endeavor we undertake on our road to recovery of addiction, cancer, illness, you name it... DIET is the first and foremost important step we must carefully consider taking. Our body needs nutrition in order to function. What we feed our body is always proportional to the outcome we must expect. Some people have healed a previously uncurable disease and/or an untreatable cancer with diet changes alone!!! No medicine, no drugs, no therapy.... just the food they chose to feed their body. It's that important. I used to be on a heavy cocktail of psychiatric meds for years. I have a book's worth of mental diagnoses. I was at the highest dose of everything. I became pregnant and the psych just cut me off of everything in one shot from one day to the next. I went through A LOT. Im still surprised i didn't have a miscarriage with all the stress i endured for a couple of months. But i'm glad i did. My baby was born healthy and i was off big pharma's claws FOR GOOD!! The damage those meds do to your brain is just unthinkable. Big pharma works hand in hand with the government... the more crippled your brain, the less they worry cause they know you will do as you're told cause you can't think for yourself. You become that much easier to manipulate. Street drugs??? Yes, i did those too. Of course. It's nothing but a way to self medicate. As magicians, healers, truth seekers, empaths, etc... we are energetically sensitive to a degree most people aren't. LOTS if not MOST of us will end up using drugs, drinking, committing suicide, feeling misplaced like we just don't belong here... And they used to be better than the prescribed garbage but now??? It's not the case anymore. There isn't enough drugs to flood the streets anymore. Too much risk involved. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their best years in jail. All you're getting now is laced garbage that wont do much more than keep you broke and uncomfortably sober and sick. And i wont get into what it's doing to your brain and then your body... Is not worth it anymore. The best you can do is get clean and work to rebuild your body from the ashes. There is a Traditional Chinese Medicine formula that in controlled trials has shown lots of benefit for patients with alzheimers and also for patients that abused opiates. Is called Jitai. Its a combination of 15 herbs. When i read the studies i had to have it. I knew right off the bat that i couldn't afford a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor's appointment so i went to work. I got my hands on 14 of the herbs but there was one i couldn't get because you need a license, so i found out what the 15th herb really was, so i found it online from 1 or 2 sellers only, and I made it. I'll drop the link here in case you'd like to check it out yourself:

I sincerely hope this gives you and anyone in those shoes, a little bit of light into the right direction. The body will never be at ease under such unhealthy lifestyle. The mind is only at ease in a healthy body. It's a long road that's very uncomfortable, but it is just the means to an end... a very good end. The rewards are endless. The older you get, the harder it becomes. It becomes near impossible to do. Do it while you still have the strength and youth, otherwise you'll be a miserable slave of the drugs the rest of your life. You might not be ready just yet, but you will most definitely be ready one day. Believe me. We all get there sooner or later. Remember that. All the best!!!:giggle:

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, a whole vegan diet might be suitable for some people, others might do better being carnivores on a keto. There isn't a one size fits all for absolutely everyone. There isn't a one size fits all on clothing, there isn't a one color absolutely everybody likes, why should we expect for diet to be one type suits all??? There is this Dr Valter Longo that made remarkable discoveries about the importance of fasting and how the body is capable to produce stem cells while on it to regenerate everything and anything that isn't at a 100% due to a "state of emergency" which is triggered when we fast. The understanding that stem cells are only produced in a human baby body is now an obsolete, outdated and disproven belief. I'd recommend you read Dr Longo's book Fast Mimicking Diet. It explains everything there very clearly and how to go about it. He also mentions the importance of keeping in your diet those things you grew up eating (the healthiest ones of course) because those are the nutrients your body recognizes and utilizes better. In every endeavor we undertake on our road to recovery of addiction, cancer, illness, you name it... DIET is the first and foremost important step we must carefully consider taking. Our body needs nutrition in order to function. What we feed our body is always proportional to the outcome we must expect. Some people have healed a previously uncurable disease and/or an untreatable cancer with diet changes alone!!! No medicine, no drugs, no therapy.... just the food they chose to feed their body. It's that important. I used to be on a heavy cocktail of psychiatric meds for years. I have a book's worth of mental diagnoses. I was at the highest dose of everything. I became pregnant and the psych just cut me off of everything in one shot from one day to the next. I went through A LOT. Im still surprised i didn't have a miscarriage with all the stress i endured for a couple of months. But i'm glad i did. My baby was born healthy and i was off big pharma's claws FOR GOOD!! The damage those meds do to your brain is just unthinkable. Big pharma works hand in hand with the government... the more crippled your brain, the less they worry cause they know you will do as you're told cause you can't think for yourself. You become that much easier to manipulate. Street drugs??? Yes, i did those too. Of course. It's nothing but a way to self medicate. As magicians, healers, truth seekers, empaths, etc... we are energetically sensitive to a degree most people aren't. LOTS if not MOST of us will end up using drugs, drinking, committing suicide, feeling misplaced like we just don't belong here... And they used to be better than the prescribed garbage but now??? It's not the case anymore. There isn't enough drugs to flood the streets anymore. Too much risk involved. Nobody wants to spend the rest of their best years in jail. All you're getting now is laced garbage that wont do much more than keep you broke and uncomfortably sober and sick. And i wont get into what it's doing to your brain and then your body... Is not worth it anymore. The best you can do is get clean and work to rebuild your body from the ashes. There is a Traditional Chinese Medicine formula that in controlled trials has shown lots of benefit for patients with alzheimers and also for patients that abused opiates. Is called Jitai. Its a combination of 15 herbs. When i read the studies i had to have it. I knew right off the bat that i couldn't afford a Traditional Chinese Medicine doctor's appointment so i went to work. I got my hands on 14 of the herbs but there was one i couldn't get because you need a license, so i found out what the 15th herb really was, so i found it online from 1 or 2 sellers only, and I made it. I'll drop the link here in case you'd like to check it out yourself:

I sincerely hope this gives you and anyone in those shoes, a little bit of light into the right direction. The body will never be at ease under such unhealthy lifestyle. The mind is only at ease in a healthy body. It's a long road that's very uncomfortable, but it is just the means to an end... a very good end. The rewards are endless. The older you get, the harder it becomes. It becomes near impossible to do. Do it while you still have the strength and youth, otherwise you'll be a miserable slave of the drugs the rest of your life. You might not be ready just yet, but you will most definitely be ready one day. Believe me. We all get there sooner or later. Remember that. All the best!!!:giggle:
Well, nice writing skills, no pun intended here!

I agree with you that the naturist diet and a vegan lifestyle (not put to an excessive degree of practice) is healthy for the body. And I agree too with the point that natural plant-based medicines were far more good. Nowadays prescribed medicine is just trying to mask the trash with a flower scent, if you get what I mean by it, you just take it and then you need to take another pill for the affection the chemical medicine caused you, it is like a repetitive pattern, and mask the pain not treat it.

Though, in some extreme cases, there is also the need for chemical treatment, still, a lot of things can be potentially treated with the help of plants and phototherapy or "plant medicine".

Such things can be found in the Ayurveda manuals of Ayurvedic medicine. A type of medicine which involves both use of nature and also spirituality (spells, chants, even sigils and enchantings) in order to heal a specific health problem (be it a simple cold or even depression and mental illnesses).

I am sorry to hear that you were in Big Pharma's claws for years. I hope your baby is fine by the way.

May the Universe bless you and bless you all

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Dear EternalLife87

I would recommend you to first of all move close to nature if you are in a city. Look for somewhere with trees, flowing water nearby, good air. Secondly, do a cleansing diet. Stop eating meats and carbs slowly gradually. Do as much as you can of veggie and fruit juices, get colloidal silver and ormus take them with the diet change. Also while during this pray! Once you have done a cleansing diet fast! this is the key fasting will rewrite everything and exorcise those evil forces. The key is FASTING! The rest is preparation.

I have helped many people with critical medical conditions in my proffession as an astrologer and what I tell you is from experience. Stay absolutely away from all doctors and "proffessionals of health" at best they are very good diagnosing and in emergency care at worst they will kill even children they have damned more than one generation, but I don't hate them they are just a symptom of the decadence of this times....

Sincerely,
Elias
I had a logic professoress back when who considered it monstrous that "well adjusted" is so often used as a synonym for "mentally healthy." "Adjusted to this?," she would gasp all aghast.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I had a logic professoress back when who considered it monstrous that "well adjusted" is so often used as a synonym for "mentally healthy." "Adjusted to this?," she would gasp all aghast.
Honestly, I can agree with the professoress. Well adjusted doesn't necessarily mean "mentally healthy".

"Adjusted to this" is in fact use to describe a successful context of an individual having adapted or already adapted to a certain situation or concept.

When it comes to human mind, at least currently, the only reasonable words I can think of are the ones of "developing one's mind" "expansion of the cognitive process" and "educating one's mind".

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I can agree with the professoress. Well adjusted doesn't necessarily mean "mentally healthy".

"Adjusted to this" is in fact use to describe a successful context of an individual having adapted or already adapted to a certain situation or concept.

When it comes to human mind, at least currently, the only reasonable words I can think of are the ones of "developing one's mind" "expansion of the cognitive process" and "educating one's mind".
We have John Dewey largely to thank for the (deliberate?) confusion. Heck, if you think about it, the Stockholm Syndrome is simply an instance of "successful adjustment" to uncommon circumstances.

Back to the topic, one of my kinfolk is a doctor. She says drugs are to go-to choice because simply they're cheaper than therapy. (Cheaper for insurance companies.) They also make symptoms vanish quickly. Causes? Those are deemed slaughtered by Occam's razor: if the symptoms of distress are gone, how could there exist a "cause"? But as OP notes, whether the patient is truly better off is a matter for some serious disagreement. Ours is, after all, the kick-the-can-down-the-road culture.

EliasArtista

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I just want to clarify I don't believe vegan or vegetarianism is for everyone. But the question was about how to heal damage done by drugs, in that case removing excess from the body so it can heal very but -VERY GRADUALLY- is Key.

IMHO people should eat local, seasonal and according to their own temperament or pyschometabolism :)

Cheers!

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello Everyone!

I just want to clarify I don't believe vegan or vegetarianism is for everyone. But the question was about how to heal damage done by drugs, in that case removing excess from the body so it can heal very but -VERY GRADUALLY- is Key.

IMHO people should eat local, seasonal and according to their own temperament or pyschometabolism :)

Cheers!
You can start spiritually speaking to do some workings in order to limit and cure adiction, such as with runes from Elder futhark for example. It is the best that you can find the specific rune working that is for you.

You can use algiz and nauthiz in order to symbolize the duty of protecting yourself and jera and berkano to symbolize the positivity of breaking free from addiction.

You can also try Ayurveda medicine treatments that focus especially on the brain, try to reach dopamine in other ways such as meditating, eating chicken (poultry) or occasionally a chocolate. Those are a few healthy alternative ways to reach dopamine and to not create addiction in most cases.

Also:

To help reduce the effects of a comedown you can:

avoid using again straight away
eat some healthy food to recover and restore energy
stay hydrated
rest as much as you can – your body and brain need time to heal
get some fresh air
be kind to yourself – avoid people or places that stress you out, and do things that make you feel good like a hot bath or listening to music.