• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I have a question about the love binding spell from the Book of Abrasax.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
"It won't work because you're not working the spell correctly. The spell should be done by hiring a cemetery spirit (s) to carry out the working. And that entails knowing the proper protocols for working the cemetery, properly feeding the spirit and deities invoked, and burying the tablet in the grave.
Even so, I don't recommend using the particular wording of this tablet. The names and words invoked are chthonic deities of Greece and Egypt. You obviously would need to invoke them and feed them to get their aid in the spell. Secondly, binding and tormenting objects of lust is just really rapey and desperate. And this coming from someone who attempted this spell (and it failed in its original form)."

I was reading this post from the original "A Binding Love Spell" thread from using the wayback machine function and was wondering if anyone knows what needs to be done exactly to use that spell perfectly and thank you for the help too.

Reaction score
Awards
It might be worthwhile to purchase The Book of Abrasax. Or see if we have it in the Book Shares section of the Library. If we don't you can submit a Book Request.

I used to have a copy of it but lost (burnt) it. I am not one for love spells, so I never paid attention to that one.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, most people dont like rapey characters, except for the small percentage into that sort of kink.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I know what you mean about that. I like reading every possible version of a ritual and then combining the best parts from each.
It best to create an original spell or ritual, that why I been collecting many different kinds of occult books from bookstores and from amazon if I can't find the pdf anywhere in order to broaden my horizon.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I think this is about PGM IV 296.
The spell mentions Abraxas and Helios so I wonder if the writers of the Anrasax and Helios book had a battle which one of them could lift it for their book.