• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Website Rosarium Blends

A notable occult goods/services website.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I bought the Ritual Incense sampler pack
All items are pictured below (some packets are emptier than others because I've used more of them)
hOmR0em.jpeg
x1eTV2c.jpeg

Just reading all the ingredients should give you a decent gist of why they're good

I like that the blends are (mostly) very distinct from each other, which makes it easy to create scent triggers for different rituals. (Some ritual blend I've bought before, everything smelled basically like frankincense, which made them not very flexible)

They're also very clearly blended for magical use, not just for the smell (for eg, Sekhmet has snakeskin sheds in it, which aren't in there for the smell)

I've found the smells to all pretty nice, although not necessarily the kind of "nice" a person would burn just for ordinary non-ritual reasons (eg, Emergence is intensely earthy, I've been using it as part of elemental balancing rituals. It's nice in an intensely earthy way, good for ritual, wouldn't burn it when I have visitors. Whereas Ceremony is objectively delicious, it smells like a cup of milky tea tastes.

I haven't used any of them specifically for the purposes listed (eg Summoning Spirits for summoning spirits) so I can't speak to that. I did have a Protection smoke bath after an uncrossing (water) bath, and that left me feeling extremely cosy and good, and my ritual work the next day felt very calm and powerful. But I can't say what what the uncrossed bath and what was the Protection blend: the only certain thing I can say is it definitely didn't interfere.

Quality of ingredients
I took a piece of frankincense out of one of the blends and burnt it by itself, because I'm a decent judge of frankincense quality. It's good: not like, royal green hojari, but a definite cut above ungraded stuff I've bought from random stores. Which is what is expect in a blend. That gives me trust in the rest of the ingredients, which I wouldn't necessarily know how to judge.

Customer Service
My order was going to Australia and I had a few different questions about shipping - they answered very quickly and helpfully, shipping was fast. I ordered over the Christmas period which normally means retailers are super frazzled but maybe not for this

Just having looked at their other stuff for sale: the ritual tools and altar cloths etc all seem pretty generic. They do have some books from prestige publishers, Scarlet Imprint, Anathema, etc.

I WOULD try their oils though, since that seems more like their wheelhouse, alongside the incense.

Okay that is all! I know that seems very glowing but it's just because I only bothered to write a review for them because I think they're worth knowing about