• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Something about the elements

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The elements should really be done with both an inverted pentagram to get the material and negative effects, as well as the spirit over matter pentagram to
get the positive elements. This will really be enough to clear your entire psyche from anything. If you are a healer you will get maximum benefits
of this and it will help you in any area of life.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
to get the material and negative effects
why try and get negative effects? In my experience the psyche naturally gathers negative influences during day-to-day life, which is why it is important to banish and invoke, could you elaborate?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
why try and get negative effects? In my experience the psyche naturally gathers negative influences during day-to-day life, which is why it is important to banish and invoke, could you elaborate?
The important thing is to get to know the underlying palette of e-motion, or energy which builds your entire being. When you are acquainted with the also negative parts then it's easier to navigate in the Sphere of Self throughout anything that you have inside.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The important thing is to get to know the underlying palette of e-motion, or energy which builds your entire being. When you are acquainted with the also negative parts then it's easier to navigate in the Sphere of Self throughout anything that you have inside.
I see what you mean, what you view as negative effects, I would describe it more as subconscious emotional-mental forces.

I agree that working with “negative” subconscious forces is essential for being a balanced being, I think demonolatry is a great avenue for achieving this.

I guess the only point of differentiation is the order, you would do both simultaneously, while I am invoking only “positive” forces to build up a strong base, before giving myself over to the influence of my subconscious/ lower self.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is something I wrote about the elements.
Post automatically merged:

I see what you mean, what you view as negative effects, I would describe it more as subconscious emotional-mental forces.

I agree that working with “negative” subconscious forces is essential for being a balanced being, I think demonolatry is a great avenue for achieving this.

I guess the only point of differentiation is the order, you would do both simultaneously, while I am invoking only “positive” forces to build up a strong base, before giving myself over to the influence of my subconscious/ lower self.
Yup that's what I wrote in the PDF, first the positive aspects so you get a stronger base up High and then you work through the negative aspects.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is something I wrote about the elements.
Post automatically merged:

Yup that's what I wrote in the PDF, first the positive aspects so you get a stronger base up High and then you work through the negative aspects.
Very interesting PDF, I have never thought to first do the elemental pentagram then spirit, I have always done Spirit Invoking/Banishing with the corresponding Elemental Invoking/Banishing.

Since I have not tried it, would you describe the difference between banishing an element with spirit over matter as banishing elemental impurities from your psyche, while invoking an element with matter over spirit as purposely invoking those 'negative' or lower elemental qualities? If not how do you describe the difference?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Very interesting PDF, I have never thought to first do the elemental pentagram then spirit, I have always done Spirit Invoking/Banishing with the corresponding Elemental Invoking/Banishing.

Since I have not tried it, would you describe the difference between banishing an element with spirit over matter as banishing elemental impurities from your psyche, while invoking an element with matter over spirit as purposely invoking those 'negative' or lower elemental qualities? If not how do you describe the difference?
When you invoke matter over spirit it's usually from your own psyche and when invoking from spirit over matter it is a heavenly Divine energy which comes directly to you from Kether or Sahasara chakra. But these can be used very well for healing your own psyche which might be splintered into schizophrenia so definately worth for schizos to look into. Another aspect about Matter over Spirit is really that you can dig deeper into anything residing in the psyche.