• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Demons Ba'al and Belial

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Not DelFuego too

Lol that was my exact reaction 😂

Fellow members here constantly keep me on my toes.

I’ll think I will have a person figured out and then something is said that really surprises me.

I mean look. Yes the Gov has experimented with things and people in the past.

But some… no most of the current Qanon level conspiracy theories are just bats*hit insane.

It shocks me that so many that are on a path of self enlightenment and consciousness elevation still believe all that crap.

Just 🤯🫠

Anyway… back to the regularly scheduled topic..

Reaction score
Awards
Actually QAnon gave me my first psychotic breakdown trying to logically understand what they were trying to get at via X22 Report.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Lol that was my exact reaction 😂

Fellow members here constantly keep me on my toes.

I’ll think I will have a person figured out and then something is said that really surprises me.

I mean look. Yes the Gov has experimented with things and people in the past.

But some… no most of the current Qanon level conspiracy theories are just bats*hit insane.

It shocks me that so many that are on a path of self enlightenment and consciousness elevation still believe all that crap.

Just 🤯🫠

Anyway… back to the regularly scheduled topic..
Most of that Q Anon stuff is true..Just probably not the part where Trump is gonna save us.
Post automatically merged:

@stratamaster78 : can i say that you are the best show stopper ever. really cool. bows.

Actually QAnon gave me my first psychotic breakdown trying to logically understand what they were trying to get at via X22 Report.
X22 report is such a shill with his gay voice. I can't believe he gets paid for doing that, even if Trump loses again he's still gonna keep saying that the 'patriots are in control'. There has been a great mass awakening of people happening lately though.

9/11 was obviously an inside job let's start there do you guys agree with that one?

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Most of that Q Anon stuff is true..Just probably not the part where Trump is gonna save us.

X22 report is such a shill with his gay voice. I can't believe he gets paid for doing that, even if Trump loses again he's still gonna keep saying that the 'patriots are in control'. There has been a great mass awakening of people happening lately though.

9/11 was obviously an inside job let's start there do you guys agree with that one?
It's really not 'mostly true'.

It was all a con job by Ron Watkins feeding a bunch of fictitious fantasies to 4-8 Chan right wing extremist misanthropes.

I really don't want to get into this though because it's not what I'm here to discuss and I'm not going to sway anyone who already believes all that nonsense nor is anyone going to sway me to believe it.

You probably want to start a Topic for this somewhere else or search to see if a Thread already exists because the discussion is veering far away from Ba'al and Belial which the staff is probably not going to appreciate.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

We need a apeshit crazy emote along with the edge lord emote

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
We need a apeshit crazy emote along with the edge lord emote
If you guys don't think that any conspiracies exist at point then you're fucked, you're fucked..

It's really not 'mostly true'.

It was all a con job by Ron Watkins feeding a bunch of fictitious fantasies to 4-8 Chan right wing extremist misanthropes.

I really don't want to get into this though because it's not what I'm here to discuss and I'm not going to sway anyone who already believes all that nonsense nor is anyone going to sway me to believe it.

You probably want to start a Topic for this somewhere else or search to see if a Thread already exists because the discussion is veering far away from Ba'al and Belial which the staff is probably not going to appreciate.
It ain't about that message board Q Anon poster he's just saying stuff that some people have known about already for many years. Look at the Epstein thing, The Clintons went to that island and Bill went 26 times, you think that there's not any other billionaire pedos and sex traffickers out there too that the rich and powerful go to? What about Bohemian Grove where rich businessmen and prominent politicians gather in the woods to burn a giant wooden statue of a Canaanite owl god named Moloch.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
If you guys don't think that any conspiracies exist at point then you're fucked, you're fucked..
As @stratamaster78 said. You are derailing your own thread. This has nothing to do with Bael and Belial anymore and is simply a continuation of your theories.
Keep it on topic or start a new thread in the Lounge.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Has anybody ever heard of former priest in the Church of Satan Mark Passio? He also worked at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania's school of medicine in their IT department fixing computers in their laboratories and saw just how much bought and paid for those scientists and researchers really were too..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Status
Not open for further replies.