• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Demons Ba'al and Belial

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Full tinfoil hat mode activated
Oh it's the truth, it might be time to start putting on that tinfoil hat right about now. If you don't think that conspiracies exist at this point then it might just be too late for you. I've seen it for real with my own two eyes in 2010.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Oh it's the truth, it might be time to start putting on that tinfoil hat right about now. If you don't think that conspiracies exist at this point then it might just be too late for you. I've seen it for real with my own two eyes in 2010.
For sure buddy, somehow they let you figure them out though, so you must be special in some way and totally not have a god complex… I’ll meet you in the doomsday bunker.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
For sure buddy, somehow they let you figure them out though, so you must be special in some way and totally not have a god complex… I’ll meet you in the doomsday bunker.
I made a big post about what happened to me in 2010. My friend who's a military veteran and was in Iraq before was there and saw it all too I'll just say that. I don't have a god complex but now that you mention it maybe I do. Maybe I'm the prophet most high, most high.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I made a big post about what happened to me in 2010. My friend who's a military veteran and was in Iraq before was there and saw it all too I'll just say that. I don't have a god complex but now that you mention it maybe I do. Maybe I'm the prophet most high, most high.
Sorry maybe it’s just the nano bots in my covid vaccine that is causing me to question you

Reaction score
Awards
The government and the military are involved in all sorts of crap, to be fair to the OP.
I recall reading a NSC presentation document, and contributors and donations came from ALL types of companies and industries.
However, I fail to see the point about Baal and Belial. However, there are possibilities that what we see is one flip of the coin, and what we don't see is another side of the coin.
War is a multi trillion dollar industry.
Every time we go to war, there is a drug behind it. That immediately hits our city streets. Pot, heroin, cocaine, hash, pills, meth, fentanyl etc.
Which is why we're a in wars every decade. War is a way, one of many ways to feed children to Moloch. Think about it. To ensure a fruitful harvest, babies and. Children were sacrificed to him.
Now, as ignorant as they were, they complied. It was a custom and a cultural and societal norm for them.
AIDS, COVID, cancers, medications or drugs, gangs, wars, all sorts of ways to sacrifice. And there are probably patents easily found on them.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The government and the military are involved in all sorts of crap, to be fair to the OP.
I recall reading a NSC presentation document, and contributors and donations came from ALL type of companies and industries.
However, I fail to see the point about Baal and Belial. However, there are 0ossibilities that what we see is one flip of the coin, and what we don't see is another side of the coin.
War is a multi trillion dollar industry. Which is why we're a in wars every decade. War is a way, one of many ways to feed children to Moloch. Think about it. To ensure a fruitful harvest, babies and. Children were sacrificed to him.
Now, as ignorant as they were, they complied. It was a custom and a cultural and societal norm for them.
Aids, cancer, gangs, wars, all sorts of ways to sacrifice. And there are probably patents easily found on them.
Not DelFuego too

Reaction score
Awards
Jus sayin
Post automatically merged:

Does anybody try to commune with the demons Ba'al and Belial? I remember a guy on Youtube E.A. Koeting said that he and his friends used to do that. I have no interest in it and would want to keep astral demons away. What do you guys know about them?
Baal is the illegitimate side of Netzach/Venus. Belial is the whole of the tree of Death and beyond.

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score
Astral demons exist, they're electromagnetic radio frequency beings in the Ether field physics. I've seen some of them before the shadow orbs. One time I saw one of them fly into the wall in my house and right when it did that I heard a loud crackling sound in the foundation of the house.
Let's clarify. First, the word demon. In the Greek daimon. If you were to peruse a Greek bible lexicon, you would discover that, whole the word for devil is cacodaimon, the word for angel is eudaimon. All devil's are demons. All demons are not devil's. The same can be said for angels. What it seems you are referring to are astral parasites who serve no other purpose than to feed off of people's fear and forcibly take possessions of their bodies. Ba'al and Beliel are deities that the Jews hated because they were not Jehovah.

PS. Before the Jews chose Jehovah exclusively, Jehovah was one of El ("the name for God" in the 1st 11 chapters of Genesis) and Asherah's 70 children. Incidentally so was Ba'al and Jehovah's brother. (Al and El are interchangeable.) Before they were monotheistic, they were heniothestic, which means they recognized the existence of other Gods, but only worshipped one. Before this they were polytheistic. The earliest form of Hebrew is called Proto-Canaanite. The history of their religion is still hidden in their language, El being only one, another being the word for husband, Ba'al, which means "master" or "owner" and there other examples as well.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Let's clarify. First, the word demon. In the Greek daimon. If you were to peruse a Greek bible lexicon, you would discover that, whole the word for devil is cacodaimon, the word for angel is eudaimon. All devil's are demons. All demons are not devil's. The same can be said for angels. What it seems you are referring to are astral parasites who serve no other purpose than to feed off of people's fear and forcibly take possessions of their bodies. Ba'al and Beliel are deities that the Jews hated because they were not Jehovah.

PS. Before the Jews chose Jehovah exclusively, Jehovah was one of El ("the name for God" in the 1st 11 chapters of Genesis) and Asherah's 70 children. Incidentally so was Ba'al and Jehovah's brother. (Al and El are interchangeable.) Before they were monotheistic, they were heniothestic, which means they recognized the existence of other Gods, but only worshipped one. Before this they were polytheistic. The earliest form of Hebrew is called Proto-Canaanite. The history of their religion is still hidden in their language, El being only one, another being the word for husband, Ba'al, which means "master" or "owner" and there other examples as well.
It sort of looks like the Jews really worship Lucifer.

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score

Also, Beliel or Belial, is often translated as "worthless" or "unyoke." He is the anti-establishment figure. Bel and Ba'al are are also interchangeable.

The name Abel is remnants of Ba'al worship amongst the Israelites. The Hebrew lexicon gives the definition as "found wanting."

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I recall reading a NSC presentation document, and contributors and donations came from ALL types of companies and industries.
However, I fail to see the point about Baal and Belial. However, there are possibilities that what we see is one flip of the coin, and what we don't see is another side of the coin.
War is a multi trillion dollar industry.
Every time we go to war, there is a drug behind it. That immediately hits our city streets. Pot, heroin, cocaine, hash, pills, meth, fentanyl etc.
Which is why we're a in wars every decade. War is a way, one of many ways to feed children to Moloch. Think about it. To ensure a fruitful harvest, babies and. Children were sacrificed to him.
AIDS, COVID, cancers, medications or drugs, gangs, wars, all sorts of ways to sacrifice. And there are probably patents easily found on them.
These astral demons the elites make agreements with them, selling their souls to the devil in exchange for money and charisma and stuff. Astral demons can even give somebody super physical strength. Muscular strength is a function of tension more than size, the demons let you put more electricity through your muscles so they can contract harder because they're electromagnetic beings in nature. This is some high level stuff now.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Lucifer has nothing to do with it. Lucifer is a demigod from the 1st century Roman pantheon, was never an angel, fallen or otherwise. Lucifer does not appear in the Hebrew anywhere in the Hebrew or Greek.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sorry maybe it’s just the nano bots in my covid vaccine that is causing me to question you
World events are starting to look alot like that old computer game that came out in 2000 the first Deus Ex. They talk about the Illuminati and nanobots and vaccines too. The nanites are starting to multiply.

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score

World events are starting to look alot like that old computer game that came out in 2000 the first Deus Ex. They talk about the Illuminati and nanobots and vaccines too. The nanites are starting to multiply.
And I also read an interview of a Jewish music producer who said that "Lucifer" is the secret god of the Jews. Lucifer is nevertheless a Latin word that is not found in the Hebrew scriptures and was not heard of until the first century AD.

There are also other Jews who teach that "ha satan" (a phrase or title that means "the adversary") never fell. This is more in line with the Hebrew Bible as it is Jehovah who commands "ha satan" to tempt King David to number the people. Also the angel of death in Exodus, who is Samael, was referred to as "ha satan."

Reaction score
Awards
I suppose someone is going to say next that Zeus existed before creation....Let me stop you right there and ask you if you know any pantheon of gods that never committed incest. I'll wait.

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score
The richest and most powerful people worship Ba'al. And now the ruling elite class of predators just hit you with that biological weapon vax.
You do keep repeating this, but I know that you don't know ALL of them, or any of them for that matter. How can such a claim be verified, assuming that some of them do. I would definitely say it would be safe to say that some of them do, but that may be the anti-establishment in me, even though I couldn't make that claim with any certainty, because I don't know any of them either. So the most significant question I could ask you is, what can YOU do about it? How much control of the material realm do YOU possess? Well, none? Then work with the spirits. Beliel is the ultimate anti-establishment figure. This may seem counter-intuitive, but if the gospel narrative was true insofar as Jesus figure existed then, if you take what he said at face value, then he also was anti-establishment. Beliel is clearly left hand path, which is the path of the individual. Jesus also said the kingdom of god is within you. The idea that your answers are within you is central to the left hand path, even though the ultimate end was in service to a creator god which is right hand path. Work with both hands toward the end of the betterment of your neighbor, your world, and your sanity, loving your neighbor as yourself which means not physically forcing your will on people who are not physically forcing their will on others. Otherwise you have nothing. Or you can sit around on forums speculating and fearing things you have no control over. And let me tell you, anyone who wants to take on "the powers that be" have a lot of growing to do, because should they truly exist, I would bet that their magickal power would far supercede your own. But I for one try not to dwell on things I cannot control. I must first extend my own power and grow my sphere of influence. And you know, tackle money too. Read everything you can about wealth creation, influence and business from those who have succeed, look at what they've done and how they use other people's wealth, and then maybe you can so a lot of good in this world. You don't want the only thing in this life you accomplish to be leaving people that you communicate with on internet forums thinking you're crazy. That won't help them or you.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why are concepts/figures from religious belief systems used when trying to unveil Reality?

I have never seen an uncontaminated religion.

Surely there are non-religious ways of describing Reality

2HandedBanshee

Neophyte
Reaction score
Why are concepts/figures from religious belief systems used when trying to unveil Reality?

I have never seen an uncontaminated religion.

Surely there are non-religious ways of describing Reality
Except that religions also borrow from secular concepts and pass them down as religion. For instance the word "sin" was originally just an archery term "to miss the mark" or "bull's eye," then Judaism picked it up as a metaphor for transgression, then eventually embraced as a literal phenomenon as did Christianity and excessively emphasized it. Really many things can be tailored to an individual's point of view stripped of the religious connotations that the ideas have accumulated, whichever feels appropriate to the individual.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You do keep repeating this, but I know that you don't know ALL of them, or any of them for that matter. How can such a claim be verified, assuming that some of them do. I would definitely say it would be safe to say that some of them do, but that may be the anti-establishment in me, even though I couldn't make that claim with any certainty, because I don't know any of them either. So the most significant question I could ask you is, what can YOU do about it? How much control of the material realm do YOU possess? Well, none? Then work with the spirits. Beliel is the ultimate anti-establishment figure. This may seem counter-intuitive, but if the gospel narrative was true insofar as Jesus figure existed then, if you take what he said at face value, then he also was anti-establishment. Beliel is clearly left hand path, which is the path of the individual. Jesus also said the kingdom of god is within you. The idea that your answers are within you is central to the left hand path, even though the ultimate end was in service to a creator god which is right hand path. Work with both hands toward the end of the betterment of your neighbor, your world, and your sanity, loving your neighbor as yourself which means not physically forcing your will on people who are not physically forcing their will on others. Otherwise you have nothing. Or you can sit around on forums speculating and fearing things you have no control over. And let me tell you, anyone who wants to take on "the powers that be" have a lot of growing to do, because should they truly exist, I would bet that their magickal power would far supercede your own. But I for one try not to dwell on things I cannot control. I must first extend my own power and grow my sphere of influence. And you know, tackle money too. Read everything you can about wealth creation, influence and business from those who have succeed, look at what they've done and how they use other people's wealth, and then maybe you can so a lot of good in this world. You don't want the only thing in this life you accomplish to be leaving people that you communicate with on internet forums thinking you're crazy. That won't help them or you.
There's nothing wrong with looking at what's really in front of you, in fact it's what you should do. Yeah the Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State is real. They are the elite ruling class of predators. They drink adrenochrome.
They put nanobots in that Covid vaccine..

Status
Not open for further replies.