• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Product Offering The Tarot of the Golden Serpent

Someone is selling a product.
Greetings Wizard Forums, I am now selling my Tarot of the Golden Serpent card deck on WF!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you are interested, you can purchase a deck at The Game Crafters website for $46.99*

Here's a glimpse of what you'll be getting:
the_tarot_of_the_golden_serpent_complete_by_stalkinghyena_dgjvjk0-fullview.jpg

The Tarot of the Golden Serpent is a complete 78 card deck, plus a title card, based on oil paintings which I created from the years 2009 to 2023. These highly detailed and symbol rich cards are 3.5 x 5 inches (89 x140 mm), printed on 12pt. 320 gsm card stock with protective UV coating. The cards also come in a flip top box sealed in plastic, protected by a sturdy shipping box. This deck does not come with a descriptive booklet.

Here are some samples of what is within the deck, though they are not formatted as card designs:

I The Magus

i_the_magus_by_stalkinghyena_d27d3n3-fullview.jpg

The Queen of Wands

the_queen_of_wands_by_stalkinghyena_dfjgh0p-fullview.jpg

The Six of Swords

the_six_of_swords_by_stalkinghyena_ddu6pmy-fullview.jpg

XXI The Universe

xxi_the_universe_by_stalkinghyena_d68amaz-fullview.jpg

To see all of the images that come in the Tarot of the Golden Serpent deck, please browse my dedicated Deviant Art gallery:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you have any sales related questions, please PM me per the WF site rules.

I am currently creating a separate journal to explore the symbolism and creation history of the Tarot of the Golden Serpent, so stay tuned.

Please enjoy and thank you for your attention!

*PLEASE NOTE: The list price does not include tax, shipping and handling. Also take note of any customs fees if you do not live in the US. TGC is a print on demand business, so there are no stock limitations. Your purchase will go into a production queue and you will be notified by them as to lead time and shipping.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Get this deck.

I have been using it since late December and absolutely love it. The details and the occult knowledge in these cards is amazing, and it really covers everything.
The inclusion of the subangles of the Enochian Elemental tablets is sheer genius for instance, and it allows the deck to be used beyond divination.

Also, the way the images are set up: with every card it's like your entering a room - or a temple.

This is one hell of a project. Fourteen years!
Awesome job Hyena.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Been looking at this off and on. Artwork and symbolism/iconography look great. Not in to breast (gay), though. Wondering how many cards they show up in...

ssjahren

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I'm newguy.
This is my first post on WF.

I have to say, this is the most beautiful, well made tarot cards I have ever seen. It was like my subconscious went ape-shit by all the symbolism and hidden meanings (even though I am not yet able to decipher it all. Yet!).

The artwork is out of this world, amazing! Congratulations!