• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Times when Magick has gone wrong.

Aeternus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I remember when I tried to invoke Aether element (Akasha) in order to obtain more spiritual clarity on certain matters.

I encountered some kind of "White Light" which seemed very confusing but at the same time very convincing.

When I contemplated more on that "Light", I found out that it was a trickster entity who was trying to masquerade as an Angel.

Ceased contact immediately and that is how I learned I should wait for being able to really control aether.

Never did the same mistake ofc, which is a great point in my practice

KYleBALION

Neophyte
Reaction score
Once when I was fairly early in my practice, I did a tarot reading for a coworker that said he'd lose a family member in the near future. 2 weeks later he came to me and told me his aunt died. Ever since then he avoided me because he was afraid that I'd say or do something that would cause misfortune to him.

It was a 'gone wrong' situation because my coworkers all started getting weird about it, thinking I'd curse them or something if they pissed me off.
very sad

same here with a friend, although i didn't predict death, the cards summoned it up.
Tower card also death card and 3 of swords, the tower the universe demolishing something
in life, what at the time will feel like your worlds being turned upside down to bring the new.
Turns out his best friend was in hospital and died the week after, he never spoke to me again.

Reaction score
Awards
I mean, I remember that when I was younger I messed up with a powerful spirit end he ended up punishing me and I also entered into a pact as a the weaker party tand that ended up pretty bad. And I've sent some curses in the past and I've received backlash but it helped me to learn my lesson: Put the goddamn protections around me.
Well said. Protection not used leaves you wife open. Great advice to prepare for all possibilities before doing it.

I couldn't have said it any better.