• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Would you like that sigil original, or extra crispy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbal Sanders

Visitor
Reaction score
Only been at this a couple years now. My focus is largely on chaos magic with a leaning towards Golden Dawn, Kabbalah and various other systems and practices.

Hobbies: I like making sigils and talismans. Creating weird music with synthesizers and drum machines. Cobbling together some janky homemade jewelry and collecting playing cards.

Turn ons: Cuddling on the couch for Esoterica and chill. The smell of sulphur and frankincense. Sacred geometry. Cooking a fine meal. Long walks on the beach.

Turn offs: Mainstream book stores that only sell teen witch grimoires and tarot cards adorned with new age pastel colored angels. Crooked chakras. Jewelry merchants who peddle every occult inspired piece as an amulet that will bring you wealth, power, eternal love, and a Ferrari with a fondue fountain built into the dashboard….. when in reality the images are from some 600 year old grimoire of an invisibility talisman which needs about 3 dozen steps and a bunch of unobtainable matriels.

What am I looking for here? Knowledge. Receiving and sharing. Maybe I’ll make some friends. Thank for leaving the door open.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Sure, I would like a very crispy sigil, freshly fried, with lots of crusts 😝.

Welcome to the forum BTW

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I love the username, and I have to say, original recipe KFC is one of my guilty pleasures in life. Last time I was in Australia, I had KFC 4 times in 2 weeks :ROFLMAO:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually the avatar raises a question. We've all heard of "sin eaters" among the Irish back when. Could there exist, I dunno, "culinary sorcerers"? That is, folks who used food as a vehicle for magickal workings. Say, I steal potatoes from your garden to cast a love spell? Or I eat your favorite food while murmuring maledictions on you? (One imagines Fanni Willis munching D.T.'s favorite, Big Macs, and chanting "AGAM, AGAM" [MAGA backwards] between courtroom sessions.)

Hmmm, one could even pen a novel about the wannabee mage who eats himself into an early grave developing and refining his system. (And all because he never read today's thread about Workout Magic.)

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
python.png

"SIZE... OF A WATER BUFFALO!"

Herbal Sanders

Visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have a few things I want to post when I get around to it maybe tomorrow. Looking forward to the interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.