• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Anyone have any plans for the solar eclipse on the 8th?

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What plans do you have if you have any?

I have an idea to do something that would either be really cool and useful or really silly. I am someone who is stupidly grounded at the best of times, and I have a hard time reconciling my innate nature towards solar influence and my innate longing towards lunar influences, but I had an idea that because the light of the moon is just the sun reflecting off of it, as well as a few other ideas that sort-of tie in with it, I plan to use this moment to more-or-less bind the sun and moon together as a single idea, but I need to physically see it to really bring this conceptual process to a concrete resolution for myself. It's basically internal work but also external, and I hope to actually solve one of the issues I've been dealing with by doing this.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I won't see the eclipse, but gonna do some work anyway. Charge a new deck at that time.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I was wondering about the same thing:oops: I can't seem to find anything real on solar eclipses and harnessing that energy for something. All i know is that it is best avoided if you don't know 100% what you are doing. I made the mistake (when i was really young and didn't know better) to go outside right under it as it happened back in 1998 in DR and what happened afterwards throughout the whole year i couldn't have foreseen... it was the worst year of my life:( In the meantime i'm going to collect some water in a crystal bowl and put it right under the eclipse to charge it. At least ill have some of that energy for future use in my practice. Does anybody have any sugestions?? Has anyone worked with that energy before? If so, please elaborate.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Does anybody have any sugestions?? Has anyone worked with that energy before? If so, please elaborate.
The eclipse is conjunct chiron, while mercury is retrograde, so the energy should support revisiting and processing past traumas. That's what I'll be doing.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Its kinda odd that there was an earthquake in NYC and it was registered at 4.8 I felt it from begining to end:oops: I never felt an earthquake before, so it was a first for me. My younguest daughter pointed out that the magnitude of 4.8 was coincidentally the date we were expecting to see the solar eclipse April 8th (4.8):oops:
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is the best video i found thus far showing the visuals of this solar eclipse. Enjoy!! :love:

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Plans? For the eclipse? I'm still a little in the dark....(no laffs?)....(none?)

I have heard that the potential for unintended consequences is extra high during an eclipse and it's best to shut down workings. Could be that I hang with a bunch of wusses, though.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, my plans during the time of the eclipse are as well introspection in terms of past traumas, but also maintaining healthy aspects of Aries energy especially as both the eclipse and the Zodiacal season are in Aries.

I should probably focus as well on how this would impact both water and earth energies.

A lot of plans as you can see :cool:

Anziel_Merkaba

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well that's strange, besides the one dude nobody replied until after it was already over...

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well that's strange, besides the one dude nobody replied until after it was already over...
Eclipses are a strange thing.

Most Solar mages I know (myself included) choose to be reflective and receptive during times like this rather than do active workings.

i would enjoy reading about people’s experiences though if they’re inclined to share.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Eclipses are a strange thing.

Most Solar mages I know (myself included) choose to be reflective and receptive during times like this rather than do active workings.

i would enjoy reading about people’s experiences though if they’re inclined to share.
Nice to meet another solar mage here.

As for my experience with the eclipse, well to put it short, it brought me some little unclarities at first (it is quite normal after all) but after focusing a little I started to receive my spiritual messages with far more accuracy.

I even had a dream where I ran across some sort of books and found the numbers 1111 and 3333 repeatedly showing in a golden color. The books in the dream were especially related to Abraham Melin and even something similar to the 72 Shemephorash names. I think it is some sort of connection, which I currently still try to work on.

That is my experience so far and yeah, I considered it worth sharing.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well it wasn’t a magical workingbut to keep the convo flowing:

Where I live we only got 75% of totality and it was pretty cloudy and raining all day, but ten minutes before the apex the clouds actually cleared away and the sun came out. My family and I walked in the woods on our property. At its height the wind stopped blowing and everything went silent. Even the birds stopped singing. We just stood there taking it all in. Then after about ten minutes the clouds came back, the wind picked up, and the birds started going at it again lol.

That’s it!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i remember several eclipses before this one and wasnt really interested. at the first i could see my son had his first birthday and on the second my daughter had her first birthday.
this one i couldnt see, just like the one above antarctica, but i know that we had easter, the equinox, end of ramadan, some hindu fest and prob something else very holy all at the same time.
i also know that we here in the netherlands had corona instead of covid and the ring of light one sees during an eclipse is called corona.
ow and i got a new home this eclipse, so im having a new start without even putting the effort in of giving the eclipse attention. ;)
sunmoon is also a very special accomplishment in the spiritual sense.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
i remember several eclipses before this one and wasnt really interested. at the first i could see my son had his first birthday and on the second my daughter had her first birthday.
this one i couldnt see, just like the one above antarctica, but i know that we had easter, the equinox, end of ramadan, some hindu fest and prob something else very holy all at the same time.
i also know that we here in the netherlands had corona instead of covid and the ring of light one sees during an eclipse is called corona.
ow and i got a new home this eclipse, so im having a new start without even putting the effort in of giving the eclipse attention. ;)
sunmoon is also a very special accomplishment in the spiritual sense.
Glad to hear that you got a new home. I wish you have a good accommodation in it.

Eclipses have their mysteries that is for sure, but it is wonderful

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
One query about eclipses: if the moon is made of gas, how can it block seeing the sun? A previous member of Congress' Space, Science, and Technology Committee so informs us of the moon's make-up. I'm surprised the eclipse was even possible and the moon didn't burn off like morning fog.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
One query about eclipses: if the moon is made of gas, how can it block seeing the sun? A previous member of Congress' Space, Science, and Technology Committee so informs us of the moon's make-up. I'm surprised the eclipse was even possible and the moon didn't burn off like morning fog.

200w.gif

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
OK, magic it is. Here's a question. If one does not actually see the eclipse due to location outside its path, is any working based on it even possible? It seems like celebrating a sacred festival a couple days early or late.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
OK, magic it is. Here's a question. If one does not actually see the eclipse due to location outside its path, is any working based on it even possible? It seems like celebrating a sacred festival a couple days early or late.
Wait… was your first question serious?

As to your 2nd question: of course it’s possible.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Wait… was your first question serious?

As to your 2nd question: of course it’s possible.
My first question? My query about the moon & gas was snarky. The one about being away from the eclipse is serious. To use a questionable analogy, to get the gold coins his Highness throws the poor, I have to be in the street he passes down, not two blocks away. I would assume to take advantage of an eclipse, I'd actually have to be in its path.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My first question? My query about the moon & gas was snarky. The one about being away from the eclipse is serious. To use a questionable analogy, to get the gold coins his Highness throws the poor, I have to be in the street he passes down, not two blocks away. I would assume to take advantage of an eclipse, I'd actually have to be in its path.
I suppose it’s open to interpretation. I mean if someone was 99% in the path and felt that wasn’t enough vs someone who was 80% in the path and ready to rock and roll with it - who is likely to get the better outcome?

I cosnider it an astronomical event that occurred regardless of where you were.

edit to add: I’ve done remote workings that produced amazing results because my concentration was so high (because I wasn’t physically there). One could theoretically add a layer of remote/transference that puts them in the path.