• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Conspiracy] Are "they" engineering bugs to infect us with meat allergies?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I first saw this video while browsing instagram:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I thought the 2 guys were goofballs and that it was mostly hyperbole. However, the video they stitched seemed extremely worrying, so I wanted to do some more research, and I found these:

Then I saw this video from the same guy the 2 guys were talking about in the first video I linked:

Above video is clearly EXTREMELY unpopular and obviously they disabled comments as well.

The video listens almost like a fucking satire, but the guy is quite serious. And I'm also concerned about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation using malaria as a guise to deeply study the potential of genetically engineering mosquitoes and adding/removing payloads.

Even though it seems like it's still in the early stages and we can brush it off as a joke and laugh about it, I'm pretty sure there are people taking this very seriously and working on it academically.

Look at this motherfucker:

AP says there is currently no research on using ticks and mosquitoes to actively infect humans:

However you could easily see how that research may make it possible to do so in the future.

What are your thoughts?

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
What are your thoughts?
I haven't watched the videos yet, but the speed at which the conspiracy theories are becoming reality is... frightening. We should take actions and generate some protecting current or try to banish all of them to the lowest parts of the hell.
Post automatically merged:

Very scary shit. Those people should be sentenced and exterminated imo. Sorry but those fuckers are giving us no choice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Power to the Peoples egregore!!!

In all seriousness, not having watched the videos, it would not surprise me that they want people -- all people to go vegetarian or bug meat/GMO Meats, so that only the wealthy eat meat.

I did watch the TED Talk and lkooked at the Mayo Clinic page. It does in fact appear to want to wean people off red meat and products such as milk.

Last edited:

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
That's interesting talk done by dr. Matthias Rath. It's in german with polish subtitles but you can enable auto translated english captions in YouTube player. Looking now on what's going on around , and who was the father of Klaus Schwab I believe he's right about evil corporations taking over the world. And we are the co2 they want to reduce.

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
I know no-one really wants to hear this, but the increasing number of food allergies is linked to our fucked up diets. All you have to do is look at how meat gets processed in the US to get a better idea of why people might suddenly start getting allergic to it.
Yes! 30 - 40 years ago, here in Poland we had no supermarkets, discounts etc. Food allergies were very rare and the food was better quality. Families bought healthy pigs ( no gmo, antibiotics) or other animals from local farmer. And then they hired a guy who miraculously transformed that animal into wide variety of products like smoked meats, sausages... Etc.
This happened often just before winter and was a huge event often accompanied with Vodka and good food. Almost like a second Christmas 🥳

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think that when words are getting out for mass manipulation and money they go very far. bug eaters is thrown in the air as a term in crypto. we all know of khepri, the egyptian god who looks like a beatle and is of the morning star.... a couple of years ago there also was a wave of lets eat bugs and now a country in africa is using crypto as normal payment. the dude in the first vid looks asian and ive already seen asian food series where streetfood is also fried bugs and frogs.

i also am aware that gates got divorced and pumped a lot of money in his foundation at a point that is of importance when you know how the money flow works.

and as funny, but non the less very real, side note, there was a time when in my country morroccans where referred to as roaches and last year there was a vid floating around on internet where roaches went to mecca and took over the mosque.

so my thoughts about it are that its a very big game and the final score isnt out yet. but im wondering why they didnt continue the spraying with planes and now go for bugs. it seems a lot more work to target directly. on the other hand maybe they want us to be scared of nature and bugs, because cleaning businesses like the soap industry needs money and whats better then killing evil bugs with a new round up (poisenous bugkiller0 and making money on both sides. we bought worldwide toilet paper too, so we are that stupid.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
During the Pandemic I switched to TVP (Textured Veg Protein) because it was easier for me to get and use during the time.

But I have stuck with it and made the change permanent because I have noticed a lot of benefits from it.

I feel a lot ‘lighter’ overall and my mood has changed from being really edgy and anxious and impatient with moments of aggressive feelings to being more calm overall and patient.

Of course TVP could be just as susceptible to being modified in some way but in my case this is more acceptable…lol

YMMV

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It shouldn't surprise us if something like this happens for real,
I don't think such methods are in place but please pay attention to population growth, just in last 100 years population count quadrupled!

If this continues like this people will deplete the planet, and the only solution is depopulation.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ive seen ted talks where it is said that its slowing down. ive also seen counter research where it is said that the totality of the population can have a home in the australian desert and we would still have space to play in thr sands of it. i also have done some research in my country in found out that the overpopulation song is mostly meant to entice city slackers. as example our provincial state utrecht is just as big as NY city and has less people living in it.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There's no such thing as overpopulation.
Feel free to replace "overpopulation" with "uncontrolled population growth".

What's the point of uncontrolled population growth anyway?
What benefit is there for humanity to quadruple in just one century?

I'll tell you what benefit there is, every country wants more population than its neighbors to be ready for war lol.
A country without population cannot defend nor attack.
Economy is also all about large population, just take a look at top countries, they all maintain huge population, others follow if they can.

Theyve been spouting about overpopulation since the 1970s. Has anyone really listened? Africa and Asia certainly have not.
Believe it or not, A. Hitler was the first one with this idea as a form of domestic justification for wars.

He said:
Our population is growing, and we will run out of food unless we get more land

Last edited:

WeirdGnome

Apprentice
Reaction score
The birth rates in western countries are dangerously low. The countries with high birth rates are in the third world now. So you want to impose birth control for Africans?

This all overpopulation rhetoric reminds me of this scumbag.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure about meat allergies, but an easily busted cover story serves to discourage investigators.

Meanwhile some of the alien sources complain about graphene being used in vaccines - particularly because of its resonance with high frequency signals

Mainstream medicine is very keen: "Graphene applications in biomedicine are numerous and can be classified into several main areas: transport (delivery) systems, sensors, tissue engineering and biological agents"

" Graphene-based nanomaterials have recently attracted significant attention as a new type of vaccine adjuvants due to their potential role in the activation of immune responses. "

The official story is: No!