• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Crippling Curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Warned: Ban evasion + trolling
Does anyone know a curse which can permanently cripple, which doesn't involve a wand. I have vanished a few small things, but I am not quite confident about vanishing arms and limbs and eyes...

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Did they do something to actually warrant it? There are plenty of threads here about curses but there are rituals to blind someone in Angel's of Wrath by Golden Winterfeild.

Curses are a last resort and I really do urge you to be careful and responsible with them.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Does anyone know a curse which can permanently cripple, which doesn't involve a wand. I have vanished a few small things, but I am not quite confident about vanishing arms and limbs and eyes...
Did you make things vanish by shoving them into your body?

Shaman

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I think BALG is a nice place for this question, plenty of non-empathetic people on there. Here its more chill and I like it.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot you can't talk about other forums my bad, DONT BAN ME!

Last edited:

Promise

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What's the limitation on the wand about? You don't like wands? What if somebody had the magick you asked for, except it required a wand?

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
What's the limitation on the wand about? You don't like wands? What if somebody had the magick you asked for, except it required a wand?
I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that he may be new to Magick and doesn't know that he can just visualize one.

I really think OP should grasp the basics before believing the curse will have an effect, and if it does, as energy doesn't move in a straight line according to Einstein's theory of relativity but moves at a slight curve across the universe, eventually it will come around and come back to him.

Only curse if they really deserve it and you believe it's ethical and justified. Looking at you wrong, even insulting you, even getting angry at you isn't worthy of a curse. If someone killed your mother or your dog or something, or inflicted trauma on you for years or someone that you know may be.

Lucifer

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
I'm going to go off on a limb here and say that he may be new to Magick and doesn't know that he can just visualize one.

I really think OP should grasp the basics before believing the curse will have an effect, and if it does, as energy doesn't move in a straight line according to Einstein's theory of relativity but moves at a slight curve across the universe, eventually it will come around and come back to him.

Only curse if they really deserve it and you believe it's ethical and yew wjustified. Looking at you wrong, even insulting you, even getting angry at you isn't worthy of a curse. If someone killed your mother or your dog or something, or inflicted trauma on you for years or someone that you know may be.
I am gonna cast it on a gang of bullies, who had cornered and inflicted permanent injuries to my teeth and ankle when I was a kid. I have healed my ankle with magic, but still working on my teeth. And when I was choosing my wand, I tried casting fire spells (Quite stupid choice) and one backfired, as there were cracked in the wand which I didn't notice, which blocked and channelled some energy straight back to me. Well, I didn't really catch fire, thanks to my reflexes, and that I was casting weak fire spell, only enough to light up a dry leaf. That was the first and last time some spell backfired on me. I ditched getting myself a wand. But I might get a yew wand in a month. Anyways, I am more powerful and muscular and agile than the bullies now, and will cripple them with a knife with mundane means, if I can't do it magically

Only curse if they really deserve it and you believe it's ethical and yew wjustified. Looking at you wrong, even insulting you, even getting angry at you isn't worthy of a curse. If someone killed your mother or your dog or something, or inflicted trauma on you for years or someone that you know may be.
I am gonna cast it on a gang of bullies, who had cornered and inflicted permanent injuries to my teeth and ankle when I was a kid. I have healed my ankle with magic, but still working on my teeth. And when I was choosing my wand, I tried casting fire spells (Quite stupid choice) and one backfired, as there were cracks in the wand which I didn't notice, which blocked and channelled some energy straight back to me. Well, I didn't really catch fire, thanks to my reflexes, and that I was casting weak fire spell, only enough to light up a dry leaf. That was the first and last time some spell backfired on me. I ditched getting myself a wand. But I might get a yew wand in a month. Anyways, I am more powerful and muscular and agile than the bullies now, and will cripple them with a knife with mundane means, if I can't do it magically

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I am gonna cast it on a gang of bullies, who had cornered and inflicted permanent injuries to my teeth and ankle when I was a kid. I have healed my ankle with magic, but still working on my teeth. And when I was choosing my wand, I tried casting fire spells (Quite stupid choice) and one backfired, as there were cracked in the wand which I didn't notice, which blocked and channelled some energy straight back to me. Well, I didn't really catch fire, thanks to my reflexes, and that I was casting weak fire spell, only enough to light up a dry leaf. That was the first and last time some spell backfired on me. I ditched getting myself a wand. But I might get a yew wand in a month. Anyways, I am more powerful and muscular and agile than the bullies now, and will cripple them with a knife with mundane means, if I can't do it magically

I am gonna cast it on a gang of bullies, who had cornered and inflicted permanent injuries to my teeth and ankle when I was a kid. I have healed my ankle with magic, but still working on my teeth. And when I was choosing my wand, I tried casting fire spells (Quite stupid choice) and one backfired, as there were cracks in the wand which I didn't notice, which blocked and channelled some energy straight back to me. Well, I didn't really catch fire, thanks to my reflexes, and that I was casting weak fire spell, only enough to light up a dry leaf. That was the first and last time some spell backfired on me. I ditched getting myself a wand. But I might get a yew wand in a month. Anyways, I am more powerful and muscular and agile than the bullies now, and will cripple them with a knife with mundane means, if I can't do it magically
Think of why it backfired, are you using Magick in accordance to the will of the universe, or are you using it in according to the will of your own ego? I don't know how you can cast fire spells when Magick can't violate natural laws I don't know what you mean by it. As Magick takes the path of least resistance, it's more likely that it would just open a path to go to the gas station and buy a lighter.

I really think you are a troll. It sounds like it's better to work on your childhood trauma over being bullied, and learn to let go. It will be better for your spiritual development then letting the trauma cause psychological blockages.

Kids are kids, who someone was as a kid, isn't the same as they were as an adult. You don't need Magick, you need to see a therapist.

Shaman

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
IF you will cast a curse, do an eye for an eye one. Have their teeth knocked out but don't go overboard. Perhaps petition to a baneful spirit and tell them everything that happened and what you want.

Lucifer

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Would Valak do it for me, on a suitable sacrifice maybe? Which sacrifice might be suitable? Or should I use some other demon?

Status
Not open for further replies.