• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion dal libro Magickal Cashbook

Talk about a book(s)

Magikmerlino

Visitor
Reaction score
Warned: Wrong section + non-English.
Mi chiedo se qualcuno conosce il libro e operando il rituale dal libro dove crei il tuo quaderno e invoca lo spirito, se potrebbe andare in conflitto con un tuo spirito servitore avendo più o meno le stesse mansioni , o viceversa collaboreranno insieme ?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
English please

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
English please. If you think your command of this language is insufficient, use this translating site:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ok, the AI translation leaves me not much wiser:

I wonder if someone knows the book and operates the ritual from the book where you create your notebook and invoke the spirit, if it might conflict with one of your servant spirits having more or less the same tasks, or vice versa will they work together?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
English please. If you think your command of this language is insufficient, use this translating site:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Ok, the AI translation leaves me not much wiser:

I wonder if someone knows the book and operates the ritual from the book where you create your notebook and invoke the spirit, if it might conflict with one of your servant spirits having more or less the same tasks, or vice versa will they work together?
I think he's talking about this book: