• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Do you Ever tried books by R.S Clymer?

Talk about a book(s)

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I read one or two of its books ,
The books front page is written :
Temple of illuminati
Wth they very logo of eye and the triangle

Are these books are really illuminati books?
I discovered many of his books are some how are two versions! (limited hangout?)
Like in tittle
The sons of god
The son of god
And the contents are totally different

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are these books are really illuminati books?
Most often than not, books advertising itself as "illuminati" are ridden with conspiration theories and speculation.
Just cashing on the people's general view of this "secret society" that risen during the dark ages(if my history knowledge works well).

But giving a glance over said book it appears that it is only "Illuminati" in name because this "Illuminati" seems to refer to being "enligthened by God".This book looks like a Christian book just using the Illuminati name due to how popular it is a name that has been through ages(again, mostly because of the conspiracy theories).

So, no, it doesn't seem to be a legit "Illuminati" book.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, they are kind of christian books I go to them to their theme they sound all same to me and I realized that they are limited hangout.

and the real question is ,
what the is this 'knowledge' that 'they' have ?
and they hidden it from others,
I thought maybe it's not the knowledge itself but the 'key' to unlock them,
I thought the things I willing to understand is in alchemical manuscripts but they are must also not available to unlock or even limited hangout too...the ones we have access over the internet...i mean...

Sage

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, they are kind of christian books I go to them to their theme they sound all same to me and I realized that they are limited hangout.

and the real question is ,
what the is knowledge that 'they' have ?
and they hidden it from others,
I thought maybe it's not the knowledge itself but the 'key' to unlock them,
I think the things I willing to understand is in alchemical manuscripts but they are must also not available to unlock or even limited hangout too...the ones we have access over the internet...i mean...
While it may be true that there are things of deep understanding that we probably won't see on the internet(unless someone acquires them and scans to them compile it all into a neat pdf, aside the possible need of a translation depending on the language), there are also many that are available and the only thing stopping someone from getting the full potential of it is their own limited perspective or understanding.

Sometimes, people only understand something after going through certain experiences that changes their paradigms.It's not always a matter of "just read".