• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Draja Mickaharic Collection

Share a single link to multiple books.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is a selection of books by one of the most underrated occult writers:

Draja Mickaharic - A Century of Spells
Draja Mickaharic - Magic Simplified: A Series of Practical Exercises for Developing the Neophyte Magician
Draja Mickaharic - Magical Practice: Applying Magical Training To Your Daily Life
Draja Mickaharic - Magical Techniques
Draja Mickaharic - Practice of Magic: An Introductory Guide to the Art (recommended!)
Draja Mickaharic - Spiritual Cleansing: A Handbook of Psychic Self-Protection
Draja Mickaharic - True Magic: Spells That Really Work

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
A contribution to the self-deification discussion:

51InQhMIhRL._SL1360_.jpg

A retelling of several interesting stories I have heard about the very long lived, or supposed immortals. They have been told to me over the last sixty years working as a consultant in the field of the occult arts. I have added my own comments about these methods, as well as other methods that I have heard of for extending human life. There is also some information concerning medical research in the area of life extension.

Buy:

Fausto

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Persistent violation of Library and Forum Rules
نعم سيدي