• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Flash drive amulet

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
To put all of one’s occult forums ideas and other things written in a document, all on a flash drive to wear as an amulet seems Powerful, any thoughts?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A novel idea, but fascinating as well. Personally I'd go back through everything and make sure it's more or less consistent and represents well the teaching you espouse. (NOTE to all: HERE is the place where you can delete material like everyone is getting worked up about in another thread.)

One thought (and call me paranoid.) You might be careful when travelling. Some jurisdiction or other just might decide to take a look at what's on the device. The EU and the UK are pretty strict about what one is allowed to think these days. Witness the Yank "extradited" from Denmark for violation of Germany's Section 130 . (Sentenced to hard time in prison as well.) Far-fetched and "serves 'im right"? The UK has efforts to declare O9A a "terrorist organization." So delete that copy of "Naos" on the drive. With the recent push to censor the old Star Trek's "where no man has gone before" in the EU, it will be getting harder and harder to guess what gets forbidden next. I will venture a guess, though, that one does not want to be caught dead smuggling much of anything magickal into, say, Saudi Arabia.

So, yes. I love the idea. But be prepared for surprises on the road.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. It would be cool to see people emphasizing their knowledge with it, and It’s fascinating but if wearing it we shouldn’t forget that the knowledge is still within us.

thanks it’s good to stay smart for the safety measures.

zerosum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I have a flash drive just like this! It serves as a backup for my pdf library and various content I wanna make sure I don't lose.
I also added a sort of invocation .txt file protecting it from unprying eyes and cursing any unwelcome individuals accessing it.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have a flash drive just like this! It serves as a backup for my pdf library and various content I wanna make sure I don't lose.
I also added a sort of invocation .txt file protecting it from unprying eyes and cursing any unwelcome individuals accessing it.
My motive was the way it seems a lot of stuff is getting harder and harder to access on the net. Without
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I don't know how'd I get much of it.

zerosum

Neophyte
Reaction score
My motive was the way it seems a lot of stuff is getting harder and harder to access on the net. Without
I don't know how'd I get much of it.
I've been going down real real deep rabbit holes using various archive sites and alternative search engines and just searching for topics of interest. There are some serious gems out there in the magickal content of yesteryear, but it's a real pain to find it.

is a good one that focuses on noncommercial content.
archive.is
is a good site but a lot of the links are dead.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It would be cool to install some occult program running in a loop on the drive, say a flashing sigil combined with a mantra or barbarous words, so you'd have an ongoing process and not just static information on that amulet.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks. It would be cool to see people emphasizing their knowledge with it, and It’s fascinating but if wearing it we shouldn’t forget that the knowledge is still within us.

thanks it’s good to stay smart for the safety measures.

It would be cool to install some occult program running in a loop on the drive, say a flashing sigil combined with a mantra or barbarous words, so you'd have an ongoing process and not just static information on that amulet.
I like the notion, though you'd have to keep the volume low. Else there'd be complaints on public transport. "Mommy, that man just said a barbarous word!"

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Using a flash drive as an amulet is a workable idea, and even though few people seem to integrate modern technology into their magic, I see no idea why you shouldn't.
I've tried keeping a digital Journal/BOS on one, but decided that I prefer a handwritten one.

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I definitely like the idea of a dedicated flash drive to hold occult material. I suppose you could even inscribe a sigil on it. Or even attach an amulet to it, but as the amulet or magical item itself I only have one problem:

All of my magical items (tools, charms, grimoires, amulets, etc.) must be self-sovereign. Meaning at the very least they must be able to serve their primary function without any dependencies. It’s why I won’t use electronics in any of my tools.

Why do you think I do this?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
thanks for responses.

A more dormant technology which keeps the knowledge but is still a flash drive made to withstand more electromagnetic pulses or alterations would be quite interesting as an amulet itself. And the energy plane category would be interesting to know how it corresponds to all others.

LloydValentine

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've purchased a product that didn't work yet, but it is an audio talisman.
You listen to the audio for 30 - 45 days, then you place the audio on a flash drive and carry it on your person to get the benefits as you go out in the world.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've purchased a product that didn't work yet, but it is an audio talisman.
You listen to the audio for 30 - 45 days, then you place the audio on a flash drive and carry it on your person to get the benefits as you go out in the world.
nice mate, a jungle trip might really intensify the fractal like artistic intelligence resource or whatnot. The disturbing ratios of the city would be gone and there will not that need to abjure at a level. If you bring some sort of ank’n energy illuminated then the raw nature+talisman+ank/energy source would help manifest grow enrich. there is the 144neg +144pos = golden 7 which can help us.
om shanti bless
Post automatically merged:

And don’t forget to collect some psilopsion points for the journey. Lolol jk. But I’m just serious.

Mr flint I’m cmunnin for fou4-r your lovin
im commin four your luvvin I’m I’m imi I’m I’m coming for your lovin. Get l-i vegan thing mc Luvin. Check out what I’m post rn about veganstringbean shower head called the giraffe but giraffe shower scale rays by scientific people who live by it in the city I’m sure this is the divine path as what is basically life. yall go on to powerful energy magic post.

It’s time to grow, for example it is getting hard for me to breath in my life but it is that at at least it is for and I will make sure it is because that I will ignite and i want all of you to say this.

The fluctuations of qualia are magnificent wave planes making architecture, which are always there for you helping or being worthy whatever is more important for you. Don’t worry people the leaders in every field intent for things to align for them to help you as your divine glory stature topographs forms into being through planting manifestation seeds and evoking the spell that the fruit really was living tantric to the field ratios of the things in life while benefiting from the golden ratio value system skillfulness.

Good is as dust in the land of the pharaoh and we mean this as in subtle energies within the system because their ratios are not outlasting physics and our bodies are sick so we must learn to have fun and change the world. And help each other build these for example parks with water and ancient artifacts and temples and nature designs of rivers and and their turning bank plasticity hotspots of intelligence gathered from signs and read in the breathing cycle between us and the environment which can make that cool tongue And shadow mystical item And it’s stone platform it lands on or joins with actual water.

Our auras for example get so misused by our exhaustion that we do not even know how to prepare or wield spells Skillfully either way. Let’s grow.

St Joseph the worker Om three. One two three.Do work!!! And I know what you mean.

Making these parks of course, again, are spells in Way that wield by the prepared distance ratios and general overall pieces of it that constant powerfully evoke our drive to manifest and enrich while the universal Tao is supremely how to rejoice and be strong as the mountain making a thunderstorm.

To turn yourself into an exxxtreeemeLY wealthy person overnight, think about atomic numbers 79, 80, 81, perhaps three units as a conservative string pinning placement for long term range by precision that has 3 70 segments, 3 80 segments, 3 81 segments, with the first as 70 before the reading 3 spaces for the reading 3 spaces after the reading of the most intense objective to at least that coherence that can be read; a magic mage can find 81 on the path back and forth and a psionic mage can find the general forward and back throughout the scales and intersection perhaps scales and the psychic mage can find the triangulations based upon not just the 81 scales but also more primordial 81 scales and if that wasn’t the thing only they were doing them also overall timeline calendar ratios and those things like a heavenly dimension of golden 252 sets of golden 137.5 seconds with golden 144s inside.

And the flash drive might not be waterproof unless it’s simple enough like you know what I mean y’all.

There are only so many of us here so we can all get our ideas out shaping the park or some other park With their raw powers or intense portrayal of clear intelligence. I’m going to be strong as a good gorilla as I am stomping out 81 beats with my psychic counseling powers. Make the world good it’s that better we can heal the world much on this website by so that when it’s fixing as it will be fixed the people around the world will know they are restored and are invincible and we will make this world peacefully loving And fully fully fully evolved with all supernatural powers, thats what we’re talking about is what it takes to be it isn’t it really?.. you All can do It. Evolve the spirit is the anthem.

We can be the love demis with the flash drive ice. Or earth.

But there’s three more either way. Life’s full of optimism every day every way for eternity while we just work naturally and organically by the essential truth’s, stay fed and slept and flushed and overall fit.

Let’s take being good seriously and we will develop our heavenly body

Develop the heavenly body, Art is intelligence, don’t sacrifice more than you can afford being unsafe, art describes the truth, be a natural organic filter

Last edited: