• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Grand Library — 483GB+ Archive of Occult Material from the old Wizard Forums

Share a single link to multiple books.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is a collection of PDFs and other occult materials shared on the old WF by one of the most prolific occult material contributors at that time. If it was shared on the old WF, I guarantee it's in this.

There are 3 methods to download this. They may have slight differences, method 3 is most likely the most up-to-date.

This collection will not be maintained by me beyond hosting it. You can find and request newer content in this section of the forum (not this thread).

Method 1: Torrent​

The originally shared torrent file.

Method 2: Mega ISOs​

Probably more updated than Method 1. Contains all the content seperated into ISO archives of each category that you can extract.

Method 3: Mega entire folder for Benefactors​

Probably the most updated version. Contains all content in a Mega folder which you can download/sync/copy to your own Mega.
Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: Custodian, Librarian (Old), Adeptus, Archivist, Benefactor

Some Extras for Benefactors:​

Library of Atlantis [1022 PDF] — 13.81GB​

Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: Custodian, Librarian (Old), Adeptus, Archivist, Benefactor

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

theoccultbz siterip — 20.4GB​

Last edited:

BSUR

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, SkullTraill :)
For those who are not yet aware of the massive theoccult.bz/theoccult.click rips there is GBs of material on ConCen:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Unfortunately, not all categories are being properly seeded, so hopefully that will be the case again soon!

NNeo

Visitor
Reaction score
This is a collection of PDFs and other occult materials shared on the old WF by one of the most prolific occult material contributors at that time. If it was shared on the old WF, I guarantee it's in this.

There are 3 methods to download this. They may have slight differences, method 3 is most likely the most up-to-date.

This collection will not be maintained by me beyond hosting it. You can find and request newer content in this section of the forum (not this thread).

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Probably more updated than Method 1. Contains all the content seperated into ISO archives of each category that you can extract.

Probably the most updated version. Contains all content in a Mega folder which you can download/sync/copy to your own Mega.

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

links please

Reaction score
Awards

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

I hope to become a benefactor soon, by advancement and growth in personal finances, wise saving and spending.
However, until then, I need to find a torrent tool for a MacBook. So far cannot find it, or choose what tool would work the best for free.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I hope to become a benefactor soon, by advancement and growth in personal finances, wise saving and spending.
However, until then, I need to find a torrent tool for a MacBook. So far cannot find it, or choose what tool would work the best for free.

Reaction score
Awards
Will keep looking along these lines, unfortunately my MacOS version is off by a fraction for that version to open.
Thank you though, it gives me a head start to find one that works with my version.

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

Hi, many thanks for these.

Last edited:

krissmc

Visitor
Reaction score

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

Hi, how to be Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of: Custodian, Librarian, Adeptus, Archivist, Benefactor to get access to them?

liquidking

Visitor
Reaction score

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

This is awesome. Thank you very much

fenix777

Visitor
Reaction score

Occult — 6GB​

Occult library — 6.84GB​

cool