• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to find out if a demon wants to work with you (without summoning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this, you will need tarot cards. We won't be summoning any demons here, just using a clever way to go around summoning. Instead of summoning and asking the demon themself, we ask the universe. So for example if you want to know if Agares wants to work with you, you ask the universe: "I ask of you universe, what does Agares think of me?" Choose 5 cards and If you get any of the following cards, they are likely fond of you:

Two of cups, The lovers, Ace of cups, Page of cups. Optionally these cards are also signs: The emperor ( I will grant you protection) and the empress ( I will grant you nurturance)

If you get any of those cards or multiple of them, there's a high chance the demon wants to work with you. You can go over every single Goetia entity and ask through the universe without summoning a single demon. But make sure to only say their name once or twice when asking what they think of you (don't ask too much with their name). There's always the chance you say their name multiple times and they come to you. Try it and see how it goes!

Reaction score
Awards
You can also get The Occult Tarot deck or the Ceremonial Magick Tarot deck by DuQuette, and pull a card at random after shuffling and asking which spirit would like to work with you. Create a petition of affirmation on wanting to work with you, and verify with a pendulum. Youve thus given three ways for affirmation on the matter.

This can also work with Shemhamphoresh angels as well.

You can also use a Rider Waite tarot deck, and The Golden Dawn Book Eight as your guide and reference.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can also get The Occult Tarot deck or the Ceremonial Magick Tarot deck by DuQuette, and pull a card at random after shuffling and asking which spirit would like to work with you. Create a petition of affirmation on wanting to work with you, and verify with a pendulum. Youve thus given three ways for affirmation on the matter.

This can also work with Shemhamphoresh angels as well.

You can also use a Rider Waite tarot deck, and The Golden Dawn Book Eight as your guide and reference.
Yea I use tarot plus divination coin. Seems to work well and it's accurate, I have tried it with angels and deities too. This is also how I found vepar was fond of me, I basically got like 30 yes' and like 5 no's

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe this method just goes against my sense of decorum but just a question directed at the universe and a casual card draw? Shouldn't there be some ritual or at least a brief period of meditation? After all, whether a spirit wants to work with you or not is a serious issue. Like I said in your other post, it's not supposed to be that easy. Other people jump through all sorts of hoops to settle questions like this one - are they simply wasting time and effort?

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe this method just goes against my sense of decorum but just a question directed at the universe and a casual card draw? Shouldn't there be some ritual or at least a brief period of meditation? After all, whether a spirit wants to work with you or not is a serious issue. Like I said in your other post, it's not supposed to be that easy. Other people jump through all sorts of hoops to settle questions like this one - are they simply wasting time and effort?

Yeah I agree that it seems a little 'loose'.

I'm not critiquing it because Magick can be a funny thing in that what won't work for someone could work for others.

But this seems close to using a Board and Pendulum and just calling out to anything.

It's very possible that something other than what is called will show up.

I would at least use some appropriate God-names and Signs to test the Spirit/Intelligence that answers to this wide net casting.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well before I reached out to vepar, universe sent me those cards. I know it's true because I have broken the heart of vepar and was afraid of him before yet nothing happened to me.

Reaction score
Awards
I have to praise, dude is single handedly turning this place into BALG.
Because he/she is also there as well (yes I still stalk those two forums when I get a funny feeling such as vampires).
Post automatically merged:

I agree with this. 8 also raise my eyebrows at the selection and directed meanings of the five cards.
One .. each tarot card has a meaning, but at least within the GD system of Magick, they relate to zodiac decans, with an AM and a PM angel and demon pair.
Travis Henry's decks are good, but biased. DuQuettes deck has demon sigils but names of angels as well, and he also allows them to the same zodiac decans and the names line up with the GD system.
It's mainly because Crowley changed a few things and invented new things, but he was ex GD.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have to praise, dude is single handedly turning this place into BALG.
I think I got banned from that one, too. Good to see what I'm missing...I guess.

Seriously, @Shaman, Vepar has been around and about for untold millennia. What's more likely: that you actually broke that one's heart? Or that you're, simply, mistaken about what's going on here?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think I got banned from that one, too. Good to see what I'm missing...I guess.

Seriously, @Shaman, Vepar has been around and about for untold millennia. What's more likely: that you actually broke that one's heart? Or that you're, simply, mistaken about what's going on here?
I just got a feeling they were heartbroken because these goetia demons remind me a lot about my succubus. Vepar sent me three of swords multiple times, so I am basing it on that. I was thinking since I was afraid of them and banished them once, they got heartbroken. But yea my psychic abilities are not fully developed so it could be something else.

Reaction score
Awards
Many of us are ex BALG. I was on there since 2012, and saw many people come and go. When Lady_Eva worked with me briefly and was sort of a mentor to me and jumped ship, I followed her here. Since she left it became a steady decline in quality of posts. Darkest_Knight might be the last hope there.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Just as I don't really like it when someone recommends another forum, I also don't like it when we talk smack about it.
And what I really can't understand is folks who run back and forth the entite time.
When Lady_Eva worked with me briefly and was sort of a mentor to me and jumped ship, I followed her here.
So we have Lady Eva to thank for your presence? Thanks Eva 🧡

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
immortalize this thread

btw Shaman how are you saying you mastered Kundalini at 15 but
don't actually know what kundalini is it you're killing me man

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
immortalize this thread

btw Shaman how are you saying you mastered Kundalini at 15 but
don't actually know what kundalini is it you're killing me man
You know I actually do believe his claim here, uncontrolled kundalini is a gateway to madness. I think you get what I am implying.

Status
Not open for further replies.