• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Kaoz Cache 4 - Occult Eyes

This is an article i wrote up dated at 2018, an article is a stretch since i had no intention for it as such
But the obsession and dive into the rabbit hole was no joke. And it's high time i made marks in this section...

Anyway, i can't be bothered to style and add fluff, on account that im very cool and your comfort doesn't matter to me.
without further ado:

Kaoz Files: pro. 02a7e e6e0 (a)

Like the labyrinth, you'd expect this subject to be
far more relevant - yet just like the quicksand pits
from 90's movies it turns out much less of a factor.
But i am confident in the validity of the sources.

Right off the bat, this will slightly cover the Strategic Sorcery type of gazes, or very little of it at least, it falls under the same category as NLP
the eyes have it chart where supposedly looking up and left signals you are thinking of an auditory memory, this will not be that.

Instead, for more detailed instructions into functional gazes and their supposed effects the
seeker should turn to clinical induction methods obviously the ones placing emphasis on eye contact.

Lastly there is the evil eye mythos which do turn up
in most places but bring very little in terms of content.
It's just a nasty glare.

The Greeks and Egyptians placed special attention
to the eyes drawing them on sails,shields and anything in between,
the right eye was connected to the sun, left the moon.
Babies seek the gaze of their mothers.
People feeling inferior or stressed will blink in a higher rate,
as we blink we are changing the "mental image" in our brains
Videos by social experimenters, facing random
subjects to look at eachother in the eyes for
a set amount of time are also well documented,
this particular phenomena was used by a popular
proclaimed witch and new age "artist"
the exhibition involved sitting across the table from her and establish eye contact. Many people cried.
This would be only the most recent of many crowd stunts abusing the same principle.

Another early thing to be noted is the "penetrating" :devilish:
gaze, or just a modern evil eye which has stood all the tests through the years,
When the gaze is "through" someone such as an actor who might wear glasses but
have to take them off during filming the reported effects are clearly stated to be powerful.
The Game Of Thrones character Bran is one of such
In Silence of Lambs we see Dr.Lector apply it to great success with the addition of no blinking.
also don't forget Jack Nicholson and the Kubric Stare.
I believe there was hype around that Wednesday Addams show where all the kids were praising the main actress for the same thing.
Erminio Di Pisa noted A simple way to train it is picturing small
arrows shooting out of the eyes.
The 1800's hypnotist Donato was able to achieve stunning effects, a single gaze was enough.

Natural evolutions of these,have already been noted though Dr.Lector was spooky,you will likely
not have the same results staring at folk on the street.

The final skill cap or ceiling for the use of gazes in this manner is labeled "Adding Depth of Gaze"
It creates the impression that you are looking deep
into your subject, having the capacity to entrance them, speaking to the primal mind.
It is achieved by focusing the sight behind the subject - thinking of their head as transparant, look at the chin.
This seems similar to the basic previous method, but remember we are dealing with the depth of the gaze here.

This process is likely to induce wider pupils
and the reason it is the best.

Rodolfo Valentino had established impressive mastery over it

cover-molte-vite-rodolfo-valentino-1200x400.jpg

iu

Greta Garbo was naturally talented for it.

a346ca58de14d9a783f3fe298ca3971e--greta-warm-fuzzies.jpg

It should also be noted many have been able to
cheat their pupils into expanding, sometimes even
visibly shake their eyeballs by applying attention and the "zoom-in" effect,
my ruling is that dilated pupils and such phenomena are a symptom not a cause.
One could train their pupils by applying bright lights after a trigger but this process would not induce
the fabeled enchantment or accompanying phenomena without the subject actively noticing the dilation complying to the signal.

All of the research points instead to internal control.
But let us look into different area,
it is a common story of hunters and survivors
who have encountered predators, most notably the tiger, that the dilated glare is able to freeze, paralyze, and even limit pain.
Victims are compelled to make peace and accept their fate, lying limp.

This school of thought subscribes to the study of magnetism, in it we find that the eyes of a practitioner are more of an indication of power in presence than it's source. Specifically it deals with the flow of "electricity" around the body thus resulting in eye-related phenomena by extension.
concerned with it's own affairs it simply states that preventing the leakage of vitality is the main agenda, and the rewards come with free shipping later.

Magnetism also distinquishes between a constant long period exposure of wider pupils and similar phenomena as failures,
as those would be cases of drug use, brain damage, and similar afflictions.
Where as the shorter, harder to consciously notice expansion of the eyes is noted as the sign of a great practitioner,
most often speakers of some sort like a politician, teacher, car salesman (but in no way restricted to only them)
raising their intensity in key areas and then gently lowering it.

Recognition and observation of an item => emotional charge => fascination and capture attention.

In other words, you don't want to walk around in a Hulk state at all times, nor is it better to go from 0 to a 100 instantly -
looking like you sniff uranium, but to have short releases of intensity (in this case during the speech or chant) in adequate positions,
this rise in intensity is mirrored in the body of the practitioner who must dedicate attention to proper flow and control of "electricity".
Basically, it is not merely an increase in volume of the audio, but a gradual tension of the body, never loose and never fully flexed.

I don't fully subscribe to magnetism and all that wing chung, but the implications of the previous are powerful hints, this same
approach should be attributed to invocations and similar recitations in practice, which entity would enjoy their themesong done without any rizz?
(that's charisma for you oldheads)

What can we do for our eyes in a practical sense?

There is a small subgenre in psychology dealing precisely with the mechanisms of seeing and understanding, away from biological structures
i clocked maybe three books about it but, the eyes are canceled so i never got to reading them if interested give me a poke
and i will jump into the dumpster and see if i can find them. Just check Anna's Archive.

Eye baths, often suggested by profesionals to ease iritation have found their place in Bardonian practice, aka the magnetic eye bath works in the same principle:
Boil a pot of water and leave it for tomorrow morning, then submerge face into water open the eyes and roll them up to seven times in directions, up down left right. The hermetic approach also magnetizes the water with attributes, in this case being the health or attraction of the eyes.

Bardon also has a recipe for a fluid to be used in similar ways but i am yet to confirm it's safety or effectiveness, so it will be withheld here.

The practice of tratakam is a meditation technique focusing the gaze upon some place and most often the flame of a candle, another note is that
apparently the point is to blow out the candle after some time and continue visualizing the flame.

Practicing non blinking, obviously.

There is a Victorian method applied by ladies for
the eyes but due to it's harmful nature im leaving that one out.

Local alms and natural sources, i order water from the hot springs said to be especially beneficial for the eyes, there are a few plants for use certainly,
and eye drops of course but be careful there and go for the most light versions not some super mega giga labels.

With simply tratakam, magnetic baths and some light supplements i have faith that any of us will be developing some rizz to our balls.

In my time on WF i learned some other things which should click here,
first of all - approaching someone in trance suggests for them to be open to it as well.
a tratakam session with a mirror behind the candle.
mirrors. just mirrors in general.
I got my paws on a rose cross - style ritual developed solely for the eyes but im not sharing that <3 and it's really good too.
There was a book by some rando where the aim was to use sigils in tandem with the gaze, certainly an idea for someone with the time to test it.

And there it is. My dive into that rabbit hole produced a lot more raw information that was cut away for the sake of credibility,

I didn't mention Ra-Ra-Rasputin because everyone knows Rasputin.

Anyone did any work on the subject?
know an exceptional user?
have a story or anecdote about it?
or any other source, let me know.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Look at different texture surfaces and objects around you. Notice how the sensation in the eyes changes.

Now do the same experiment with the eyes closed. Does it still work?

How is that?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
on Fortis in ypsi grounds when I visited i had achieved god form in retirement not because I was resting but because I did not claim the earth energies. When I saw people they blinked about 20 times per second with eyes as open as someone very surprised to closed as touching lids. They had postures and energies which were at attention and they were aware. This is a behavior that can be imagined in your own situations and meditated upon.
Post automatically merged:

Look at different texture surfaces and objects around you. Notice how the sensation in the eyes changes.

How is that?
This is the perfect experiment for tuning vision/perception into signs and abstracting signs as well as other subtle energy/matter qualia.

on Fortis in ypsi grounds when I visited i had achieved god form in retirement not because I was resting but because I did not claim the earth energies. When I saw people they blinked about 20 times per second with eyes as open as someone very surprised to closed as touching lids. They had postures and energies which were at attention and they were aware. This is a behavior that can be imagined in your own situations and meditated upon.

This is the perfect experiment for tuning vision/perception into signs and abstracting signs as well as other subtle energy/matter qualia.
This method is like another gear to get into and owing the closed eye dimension to refine the trajectory/momentum of the sub or perceived intentionality

Or I think it was carpenter elementary school...

Last edited:

Ka'Ra Magnus

Visitor
Reaction score

How is that?
good tip thanks.