• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Karma burden?

Bobdabuilder

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello.
So... I've had a very fucked up life, nearly died a bunch of times (including suicide and recklessness) but for some reason im still kicking. unfortunately I have brought great pain upon the life of a loved one, who chose to side with me against great odds.

I just started with occult work this year but for some reason it feels very natural for me, my rituals have worked most of the time and I think I have progressed incredibly fast in a short time.
Also, I (or something else) have saved my butt countless times from armed robberies before I with in the path ov magick.

I don't have a conscious precognition of past lives but I am guessing I probably did something very very wrong.
do you know any way to recollect past lives?
Do you know how to relieve karma?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Probably Jesus? Not for me but probably might work here and there.

Or the Current TA of course

Reaction score
Awards
Hello.
So... I've had a very fucked up life, nearly died a bunch of times (including suicide and recklessness) but for some reason im still kicking. unfortunately I have brought great pain upon the life of a loved one, who chose to side with me against great odds.

I just started with occult work this year but for some reason it feels very natural for me, my rituals have worked most of the time and I think I have progressed incredibly fast in a short time.
Also, I (or something else) have saved my butt countless times from armed robberies before I with in the path ov magick.

I don't have a conscious precognition of past lives but I am guessing I probably did something very very wrong.
do you know any way to recollect past lives?
Do you know how to relieve karma?
Sounds like some similar experiences.
The best way I know is to do random acts of kindness, help others, and yes, TA.

Bobdabuilder

Neophyte
Reaction score
There are guided meditation techniques for seeing past lives. No doubt you can find commercial providers

As for the very wrong: what are your feelings/memories of the Holy Inquisition?
I will look into the meditations, thanks.
About the Inquisition... hmm I think that the church has explored the darkest corners of morbidity and evil in the name of a dogma.

Bobdabuilder

Neophyte
Reaction score
Then there is no karma burden for you. Jesus never used that word or concept.
I follow the chaos magick paradigm and well you take what you want (or works) from different traditions and that might include any flavor of Christianity and the preachings of the Messiah. But that doesn't mean that other relevant concepts will be forgotten into oblivion. Karma or the swing of the pendulum in the hermetic tradition are at the very least important aspects of the fabric of reality.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I follow the chaos magick paradigm and well you take what you want (or works) from different traditions and that might include any flavor of Christianity and the preachings of the Messiah. But that doesn't mean that other relevant concepts will be forgotten into oblivion. Karma or the swing of the pendulum in the hermetic tradition are at the very least important aspects of the fabric of reality.
True. But not if that becomes a burden. Feel free to ignore such stuff.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I read the TA yesterday and I felt like I had already read it before though that has never consciously occurred, a glimpse of a non existent memory flashed in my head. I am grateful.
It is a holy text. The first one ever written that mentions Rotterdam. And hopefully the last.