• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Magical interfacing.

balthazar

Visitor
Reaction score
Does anyone else on this internet forum use a magickal interface with their computer? I find it much easier than using the "mouse".

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I've set mine to turn off if I'm away for 5 or more minutes, so it magically turns off without using the mouse.

But there is another magic as well, with the help of computer you can skew the world if you try hard enough,
control of information flow is powerful because information influences those who consume it.

Here is an argument to prove it:
P1: You can hurt or help someone online who is far away from you.
Conclusion: Therefore, it's possible to do the same to mases with enough effort creating chaos and destruction that might otherwise require physical presence.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It is possible find radionics apps. Those can operate outside of time and space - and have been used adversely by some intelligence agencies. Perhaps they would like some competition

For example:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

How much karma can one human accumulate?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how magical is it when a hub turns into a hubby and the whole country now has hubs for electric scooters? or how magickal is it when an app like discord uses a voip based system with server terms?

my mouse has a huge scroll ball btw. just like hitler, only one...and if i remember correctly balthazar gerards was a rat.

something like that?